How do I get a qt autist gf?

how do I get a qt autist gf?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.16.29 PM.png (426x420, 165K)

mental disorders are so cool and quirky XD

There's really nothing wrong with aspergers. However, sheltered people like to use it as a quirky little part of their identity.

White lefties collect mental disorders like they're fucking pokemon. The more they have the more points they get from their leaders.

Just took OCD test on Facebook. I have 100% OCD. I have perfect eyes xddd

The girl pictured is 15. Just so everyone is aware.

Too old

Jow Forums's days are numbered. It was the ONE thing we had.

i fucking hate these women who use their "mental disorders" to define who they fucking are.
if u arent smart enough to realize that 90% of modern mental health systems are just scams cooked up by kikes to sell ppl pills that are mostly harmful then i just cant help u.

legal in most civilized countries

U are right bro my parents made me take fucking ADD medication how fucked up is that?

Would it be rape to have sex with an autistic girl?
Can retarded people even consent to sex? How does the state handle this?

she aint aspie. she just adhd and told she got aspies so she feels special. her mother is an attention whore. needs two slap in the face and not being this conditioned to selfchoosen victimhood

specially aspies dont think about what others think. shes just a stupid cute brat.

All humans are retarded. And therefore the state is also retarded. How do we handle this?

It's a mutation.
We've self-isolated and therefore have bad communication skills.
The mutation granted us higher intellect, mainly stemming from our processing information logically before emotionally.
It doesn't mean our IQs are so much higher than everyone else, just our intellect. It's more of a personality thing.

She wants a chad, bro. Believe me, I already suffered enough.

thx fbi i was almost going to coom

Spot on

Wouldn't you? Are you gay?

Reminder that nobody would give a shit about her if she were not so cute.

Her mother seems like an obnoxious whore.

This bitch is not an aspie. Her parents forced the aspie meme on here I guarantee you that. She's just a thot who never learned to grow up and her parents let her be a literal baby. She just recently learned the word "no"

Any girl that tells you she has a disorder its a fucking lie.
I've got ADHD is there a possibility that I can get GIBS from the gubberment?

No, she's a young teenager still in highschool. Have you never been around a highschool girl?... Did you never go to highschool or something?
I can relate to some of the things she speaks about, especially enjoying "the silence". She's much more extroverted than I am, though. I'd never go on camera and talk about it or anything.
She shows signs, but it's a bit hard to tell if someone's just a pubescent surrounded by pubescents. They need to learn more about diverse thought. Highschool social systems are basically just bandwagons and the aim is to exit on the right one.