We are going to make it arent we?

As promised, Teeka gave the world his number one cryptocurrency choice and called it the ‘missing link' to the blockchain.

That coin goes by ChainLink and it's token sybmol is $LINK.

The largest software company in the world is using this cryptocurrency. That's Microsoft and even the likes of Dell, American Express, Dropbox and others are leveraging its utility according to Teeka's research team.

While we can not give out any others as those are reserved for those who watched and bought Palm Beach Confidential program, at a severely discounted rated when considering you get a free year added if try it out now, here are the coins benefits he knows will boom.

One coin deals with crypto payments
One coin deals with securing documents
One coin deals with crypto banks
One coin deals with decentralized crypto trading
That is specific can go – but everyone who has been in the space for any length of time knows there are a dozen or more projects/tokens/coins in each of these service avenues within the evolving crypto sector but only a few will come out on the other end – esp with the kind of gains we saw in the first big bull market rally and the second one coming according to Teeka.

Attached: teeka-tiwari-5-coins-event.jpg (761x465, 57K)

500 to 5 million. A 10,000x increase would land link at 20,000 usd.

This of course is FUD, in the new economy Link will be like the sun while something like USD will be Uranus

Attached: 1552540852019.png (2000x2000, 1.84M)

>>according to Teeka's research team
Can you imagine being paid 6 figures just to browse Jow Forums?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Wait for real? What the fuck? Are this many people really about to become elites?

>implying most of you retard neets won't try to swing at $10, $20, $50... you get the point.
Very few will actually hold it to the prophesied $1000 and beyond.

A I O N

BTC
ETH
XRP
BNB
nothing new

Imagine never selling...

You are the type who wouldnt sell at 20k BTC, cos you arent going to try swing ur stack because u think its going 100k

Those werent his coins.,.,,,,

When he mentioned dell and Dropbox I thought we was talking about another coin in the report that he couldn’t mention

JUST predict the future LOL.
If you keep trying to do this over and over again your measly gains will be wiped out at some point. If you just hold onto your coins and stay patient you'll inevitably make it sooner or later.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>PATIENCE
>SPECULATIVE BUBBLE

PICK ONE user

imagine being so fucking dumb you mock predicting the future in one sentence and then predict guaranteed future wealth from 'holding' in the next.

OW MAAAH GOD CHAINLINK????

Attached: 5AEB7E49-06F2-4DBA-B1A4-B75440169F34.jpg (840x838, 188K)

Does anyone have access to his 5 to 5 million report?

herro

the coin used by Microsoft is Dell is tierion (TNT)

One coin deals with crypto payments = ?
One coin deals with securing documents = TNT
One coin deals with crypto banks = ?
One coin deals with decentralized crypto trading = 0x

Crypto payments = RSR

You have to be retarded not to see the long term trend with crypto. The short term, on the other hand, is volatile as fuck. If you want to be a degenerate gambler, go ahead. I'll come out on top at the end anyway.

No, user. Crypto payments is obviously Req... Would fit, too, considering its small market cap.

some pajeet promoted link and linkies are actually excited about that?? LOL

REQ is old news. RSR is the REQ of 2019.

What are the chances teeka is right?

100%

RSR and REQ are not moving in the past days, these two dont seem to be on Teeka's report... in the other hand REN and CRPT are moving

>>You have to be retarded not to see the long term trend with crypto.
past performance is not an indicator of future outcomes.

>>If you want to be a degenerate gambler, go ahead.
when you buy *any* asset class with the desired outcome being it appreciating in value you are gambling. this is a fundamental rule of trading and investing.

When the odds are heavily in your favor it's hardly considered gambling. The stock to flow model for Bitcoin has had a very solid correlation so far, and I'm willing to bet it continues. Whatever happens in the short term does not concern me. If we're not at $100k by 2021 then I'll have been disproven.

>When the odds are heavily in your favor it's hardly considered gambling.

>uses the term 'odds'
>hardly considered gambling

whatever helps you sleep at night.