Is it time to start preparing an apology?

I've been watching XDB since it was first shilled here and it's been consistently in the top 10 in vol on IDEX without any insane price action until this week where there was about a 20% pamp.

Will this be be the next IDEX pumper? idgaf about fundamentals or anything else about the project desu. If it's a total scam then sweet I will have no scope for getting emotionally invested in lambo dreams. All I care about is whether it will go off like DAG, QNT VIDT LIT etc.

Anons that were in on those moon missions, how does XDB feel in comparison?

Attached: XDBLOGO.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-tokenomics-breakdown-c9745474b9c1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Price action is building nicely desu, probably a MM at play which is great to fucking pump us up.

t. bought a bag last week

Attached: 15671085241.png (1600x1070, 189K)

>ex CMO of walmart
>actively advising digitalbits
>invested her own money on them

Stay poor

Find different FUD. It's been thoroughly BTFO already

medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-tokenomics-breakdown-c9745474b9c1

>medium.com/digitalbitsorg/digitalbits-tokenomics-breakdown-c9745474b9c1

"Over 87% of unsold tokens locked up for multi-year release"

So "only" 13 billion tokens to dump and now there are under 200 million out.

Haha what a shitcoin scam.

You brainlets deserve to get scammed.

you are the same fag in every thread I see, you fudding made me buy a bag go kill yourself

Release when? Progressively next year you brainlet. We're in this for the gains.

Likely we will see a very significant alt pump before those tokens get released which means a x5-10 is very possible for this coin. The total mcap increase will help absorb their release also, no to mention the publically listed companies that will be partnering with XDB to put out branded currency.

You basically jannie XDB threads fudding. Are you the guy who got cucked by Al Burgio? Kek

Attached: Hb3nT0JL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

5 cents min eoy

Pajeet mad cos he can't afford a digichad 1m stack

Conservative desu

Attached: IMG_20190920_142220.jpg (1012x750, 177K)

Doesn't chainlink have a massive amount of tokens help back? There are many many projects that have terrible tokenomics and distributions and still pumped to the high heavens.

This fud doesn't make sense at all.

>Doesn't chainlink have a massive amount of tokens help back?

Fuck you guys are brainlets.. yeah about 65% on link tokens are not circulating.

With your utter shitcoin 99,9% of tokens are not circulating.

Haha you guys haven't learned anything from 2017, still buying and shilling super shit tier scam coins.

Just calculate what the market cap would be when even 1% of the coins have been released. instead of curren 0,1% Your shitcoin will drop 80 with every dump.

Buy stupid fucks, buy. I will laugh my ass of when you get dumped.

Yes, little to no tokens were sold, hence low circulation. Rest is locked up. Literally the same as any other project. Circulating supply defines market cap in crypto, just check any site.

I posted about this the day after it was listed. yes, there's a MM in place with a wash trading bot network. that's why it's had volume but no real price action. i don't really feel like getting into the wallet addresses and transaction logs again, but I'm sure you can find it in the archives if you really want to.

I bought in originally because I thought the MM was going to pump and dump, but that doesn't seem to be the strategy here. there's been very little organic buying pressure on this token so far. I'm not interesting in a long term organic rise, so I sold. that, plus the fact that there is a massive amount of tokens left to unlock, which starts in just a few months.

Yeah you were wrong it's just pumped and pumped kek. You've missed a beat here friend and I imagind already a 15% gain.

There are very rarely a significant amount of buyers right out if the gate for IDEX only projects. In time buy pressure will build and we'll reach critical mass.

Btw publically listed companies are coming on board . Time to swallow your pride and get back in lad.

are we looking at the same chart? it hasn't just pumped and pumped. it's barely moved. this is not an IDEX pump coin. those go 5-10x right out of the gate. see VIDT or LTO for reference before they got dumped. time is running out on this one before a more tokens are unlocked. nobody wants to go in heavy.

This desu

Exactly these fuds are weak

Mostly locked for literal ages, unsold tokens (in the billions) will be burned, try again.

Not only that but sometimes mcap seems like a total meme in crypto. Chainlink stellar ripple all proved that.

Price movements are self reinforcing sometimes anyway and with a project that is as yet under the radar, people will eventually pile on when the word properly gets out.

Good point about chainlink literally 65% locked up since ico in a tax haven, didnt stop people

Kek soo true

This

Based targeting 7 cents