Shill me what shitcoins you are buying for the upcoming 2020 alt bull run?

Shill me what shitcoins you are buying for the upcoming 2020 alt bull run?

Attached: 12.png (976x823, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RLC big announcement devcon5 (8oct) , V4 december , V5 2020

mt6

Btc
Ltc
ETH

MITX. Buy back and big announcements coming in a matter of days.

Sent

BRAP

Ok NEETs I've go a final 10x-100x gem of 2019, TRUE(TrueChain)

It's currently on Forkdelta, OKEx, and bithump. Forkdelta seems to have the lowest daily volume (usually around 45k-80k USD) and OKEx USUALLY has a daily volume from 9million USD to 10million USD. Still with me virgins? This is your chance to arbitage. Don't even fucking try if you have less than 2 Ethereum because it'll take forever.. still worth it but if you're that much of a poorfag but this will be a lot slower for you.
Alright -- the price differences (you'll have to check your self) Currently on fork delta is 0.000589840 and on OKEx and other exchanges currently sitting at 0.001749 Eth/TRUE. Of course you can DYOR and actually HODL this shit but when I saw the volume differences, and putting two and two together I jumped straight into this shit. The arbitrage bots don't work as well on smaller exchanges with low volume like idex, forkdelta, and many of them do it manually even. You can actually see arb bots filling orders on dex in real time too.
I arbed over 20 eth so far and wasn't even rushing about it just by buying on fd > sending to sell on Okex or Bithump, pocket the diff, is the basics.

The exchange links can be found below
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
and OKex you can find for your self easily and KYC is minimal anyway.

Better thank me for this Jow Forums because I didn't have to share this information enjoy the rest of your 2019. 2020 approaches. Be ready, this is the big one.

Should add, there's an announcement planned on Monday.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

btc
because it's more guaranteed than gambling shitcoin that the IRS will tax you for

It's not gambling at all. It's easy money. Most people are lazy or don't know how to use dex so they dont bother. You can make serious profit

nice. dropped a eth

FLO. Waiting for based Patrick Byrne to take us to the moon with those $90 million.

This is a literal scam. Two different coins. Kys faggot

He’s a fucking scamming pajeet don’t listen to him.

Dude dont share shit like this with biz here user delete delete! just keep it on tg fuck normies

newfag pajeet dyr when we 10x youll be in pink wojak threads

Flipped 6eth absolutely based desu

unironically scored some gud arbitraging thanks user

dude this is insane but delete this whats your tg?

LINK ETH XMR MKR

Based