VIDT HOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

V-ID's days are numbered. Hope you still don't hold this shitcoin.

Acronis Blockchain Technology Initiative: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

Acronis is a billion dollar company.
V-ID generates less than one million a year in revenue.
Acronis has 18 offices worldwide.
V-ID is ran out of a small office next to Subway sandwiches.
Acronis has over five million customers.
V-ID has 32 customers.
Acronis has a Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronis
V-ID doesn't even come up as a business on the sidebar of Google search.

>Acronis solutions using blockchain technology can protect any data in any industry. Common use cases include property and medical records, chain-of-evidence for court documents, police video or security camera footage, intellectual property bound documents, long-term archiving that could be subject to IT audits, and ‘consortium’ data storage, where multiple entities or individuals need to securely store and exchange massive amounts of data and information.

>Users can upload a file to the storage repository and record the fingerprint of the file in a form of the file’s hash in the Ethereum blockchain. Because the records in the blockchain cannot be manipulated, individuals or third parties can prove authenticity of the file. The completeness of all records and authenticity of each file can be checked automatically or manually.
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: verified.jpg (600x600, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.asucollegeoflaw.com/lsi/files/2018/12/Acronis-Blockchain-Meetup.pdf
patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920
acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronis
eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977
ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The V-ID offices.

Headquarters
Platform4
Stationsplein 4J
3331 LL Zwijndrecht

Attached: vidt-offices.jpg (1415x729, 460K)

delete this image, don't ruin VIDT for me

Attached: verified.jpg (8000x8000, 1.16M)

Bend the knee. VIDT 1$+ EOY

Attached: 1568534338496.jpg (1200x1392, 635K)

So this is the new fud being spread by the stupid cunts who sold the bottom? Fucking pathetic. Vidt is going nowhere but up.

Acronis Notary service has been around before the V-ID white paper. Acronis also patented their blockchain technology and V-ID might be infringing on it: blogs.asucollegeoflaw.com/lsi/files/2018/12/Acronis-Blockchain-Meetup.pdf

Attached: vidt-shit.png (1185x589, 66K)

just sold all my vidt after this bearish news

Lame Fud... Discord group fudding before listing to buy... Don't fall for it...

Don't even have a Discord account... Nice... Try...

U thinking all those 18 offices are working on blockchain xD ?

U think the revenue "billions" are related to any blockchain product of Acronis xD?

Ur comparison is based on utter shit.

VIDT fudders: huh duh verify with eyes, token not needed, useless tech!!!! LOL Blockchain verification meme

Also VIDT fudders: heh this new tech company BTFO Vidt with their tech. Blockchain verification is great - VIDT DESTROYED!

Authentication and verification of digital data utilizing blockchain technology
patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920

Abstract
>A method for authenticating a chain of custody utilizing blockchain technology, whereby digital evidence or other digital content is acquired and then hashed to produce a hash fingerprint/signature and then immediately or instantly submitting said hash fingerprint/signature to the blockchain using the blockchain network protocol, forming an immediate verifiable chain of custody without human interaction or requiring a trusted third party.

Just one of the 12 blockchain related patent of theirs.

Point is that customer acquisition is a non-issue for Acronis.
Point is that they have more combined brain power and experience than a small office of less than a handful of people.
Point is that Acronis can waste millions of dollars on advertising their service and experimenting without having to worry about keeping the lights on.
Point is that V-ID only has 32 clients who signed up for their service by paying for the whole year up front. So how many will renew?
Point is that all one needs to do is contact Acronis legal department and they will look into V-ID.

Acronis doesn't use tokens, nor does it require random people to buy said tokens. They're not converting into shares. They're not advertising to pajeets. They're self-sustaining. No one has heard of VIDT outside of Jow Forums. More people have heard of Acronis. And their branding doesn't look like Epstein's calling card logo either.

Acronis Blockchain Technology Initiative: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

V-ID has 32 customers.

>Acronis solutions using blockchain technology can protect any data in any industry. Common use cases include property and medical records, chain-of-evidence for court documents, police video or security camera footage, intellectual property bound documents, long-term archiving that could be subject to IT audits, and ‘consortium’ data storage, where multiple entities or individuals need to securely store and exchange massive amounts of data and information.

>Users can upload a file to the storage repository and record the fingerprint of the file in a form of the file’s hash in the Ethereum blockchain. Because the records in the blockchain cannot be manipulated, individuals or third parties can prove authenticity of the file. The completeness of all records and authenticity of each file can be checked automatically or manually.
O

You bunch of fucking spanners. OH MY GOD SOMEONE ELSE DOES A SIMILAR THING SOMEWHERE ELSE. Who fucking cares. Look at all the cool projects V-ID are taking part in. Look at their clients so far. Are you REALLY acting out of the kindness of your hearts here, warning people so they don't lose money? Or are you just being stupid fucking pricks so you can buy back lower, or because you want to create some pointless drama? VIDT investors have brains, we don't fall for this bullshit. Jog on.

V-ID has 32 customers.

Haha fucking samefag

>Who fucking cares. Look at all the cool projects V-ID are taking part in. Look at their clients so far.
FYI: V-ID is not partnered the global IBM. They've simply signed up to talk at IBM Netherlands's "Circular Economy Data Network" meetup group: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977 where local companies shill their technology.

Global IBM has their own IBM Blockchain Trusted Identity service and they don't need to rely on some company working out of a small rental office next to Subway: ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks

This is CHX 2.0. You were warned.

I hate vidt. But I'll tell you what I love: sucking big, sweaty boners, and liking wet, sticky butt holes. Be more like me and the other faggots who hate vidt, and sell all of it now.

Take your meds.

Attached: VIDT.jpg (800x600, 373K)

This is the problem with VIDT. It doesn’t do anything another company can’t copy in a day. RIP

Remember fellas, no one spends their precious time making fud threads for shits and giggles. OP you aint getting my VIDT. You are better off just buying in now instead of spending energy trying to suppress the price so you can buy back in at a better price. Im about to buy more so your fudding isnt going to do shit. VIDT will make you Rich.

Can say the same about any product

CAN'T READ NOT SELLING

I'm so on suicide watch that my coin is silently mooning while the market starts slowing down today.

great bait thread mate.

Attached: lolicon.jpg (480x384, 47K)

YOU FUD ARMY IS MAKING MY DAY! THIS MUST BE A PAID ARMY! JUST BOUGHT 20K MORE VIDT.

Thanks just bought more VIDT because of your pajeet nigger ass fudding this gem!

JUST SOLD ALL MY VIDT HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

can't read can't sell will buy more

Attached: dae9ca41-5c43-465f-9dab-b0e449bd53ed.jpg (682x593, 76K)

This pajeet fud is making me extra comfy. I can't wait to hear more about IoE project with IBM, new clients and top exchange. Easy 2$ EOY minimum.

Attached: 1f4f60c9-91c8-4a24-a2f4-a220e0fcab6b.jpg (671x295, 16K)

Yikes.