BAT 40-50% gain in next few days

This is going to go up 40-50% in the next 1/2 days. Screencap this.

I can talk all day about how the BAT project is one of the best, but I'll focus on the price. The charts are primed for lift off.

Attached: bat-874x437.png (874x437, 30K)

Asuka prophecy is real

Just fucking imagine not going in on BAT right now. You pricks will be posting "is it too late to buy in now?" when this does a 2x in end of week

No it won’t, but Brave/BAT are fucking based. Literally the best use of cryptocurrency I’ve seen since Bitcoin and Ethereum. It’s genius. One big, useful partnership with some Publisher or some established tech company that won’t threaten privacy, and this shit goes straight to the moon.

They’re literally building something based and Jow Forums is too blind to see it

another based thing about BAT is that they’re prepping it for worldwide use. It’s not entirely US/UK focused. Use of Brave in Japan is rocketing and BAT Ads are poised for japan release before year’s end. It’s going to be a global online currency. Possibilities here are enormous.

I've just been collecting BAT from the Brave browser, got about 25 BATs now. Also have about 100 BATS in another wallet that I forgot about.

Based. I love hearing about people hoarding BAT just as much as hearing about publishers cashing their BAT out. Wallets coming soon too. People are free to do whatever they want with BAT and hoarding/cashing out is all part of the game.

just fucking imagine if we can pay for subscription services with bat. stuff like amazon prime/netflix.

this shit is going to the moon, all you had to do was buy

Fuck'em. If they cant see the potential then they dont deserve the gains. Why spoonfeed idiots? This is 1 of only 4 coins worth buying.

havent bought but I am racking em up using Brave, and I like the browser, too so its a win win

Exactly. And besides some of the top 5 non-scam cryptocurrencies, I see BAT as the #1 contender for this type of payment. Brave is SF-based, a legitimate company that is preparing for this sort of thing. BAT has a future and its progress shouldn’t just be judged on market cap alone

just bought, and i did my cb lessons but never installed the browser; will do so tonight.

Fuck you, OP. You will jinx it.

dont worry theres only one direction for BAT

I love Brave browser, but I do feel like you need to be somewhat tech-Informed to use it correctly. Boomers and based retards will take some time learning when/how to turn off shields and can’t comprehend that certain websites require Users to allow tracking because the internet is broken (Facebook, etc.).

Brave is based but you have to be patient and realize that when sites don’t work, it’s (usually) not 100% Brave’s fault. Anyways, it’s the fastest browser out there and focuses on privacy to boot. Once micropayments and seamlessly integrated into the browser/internet, Brave and BAT will be the future.

Go back to plebbit you fucking normie

Can someone point to a crypto dapp beating out a traditional app ever before? Brave is the most downloaded browser in Japan and gaining traction fast in every other territory as well.

Brave is beating Google Chrome on the monthly charts. A real life David vs Goliath is playing out right before our eyes. This should be the biggest story in the Crypto sphere.

I'm pretty sure brave is working on the browser wallet to allow withdraws

thanks lad, i'm at least fairly tech-informed and will give it a shot,. i'm an oldfag but don't have 100% boomer mentality. def look forward to collecting more BAT while using it

Big BAT believer here, have been for the past 2 years. Looking forward to this one. And the Brave browser is great too

I originally downloaded the browser because of the free BATs. I really like it and use it more than my other browsers now. I think they are doing great and will more than likely buy more BAT because of it.

BAT is the future of crypto

Attached: BAT1.png (800x843, 901K)

this pump looks promising

Attached: BAT.png (301x285, 20K)