Unironically the best movie I have ever watched

Unironically the best movie I have ever watched.

Attached: 81h0BsqKk4L._SX342_.jpg (342x430, 36K)

fucking manlets when will they learn

it sucked

EPIDIDYMIS

It was boring, I turned off.

this

My favorite part was when they showed those evil white frat boys acting like idiots shooting guns while the previous shot was establishing they were irresponsible and selfish while the brave jewish man is doing his best to save humanity and is clearly pained by all the corruption and carelessness of the financial world. Fucking white bros ruining everything based jews saving us from wall street amirite? Other than the obvious hollywood propaganda it was actually a really good movie just full of bullshit but very entertaining.

When you're going to have a movie that is very anti-banks, it's important to have your main character jewish so you don't get accused of antisemitism.

they even put an indian and a gypsy to represent Goldman Sachs

I heard you liked posting about movies so I made a post about your post on a movie so your movie is now on a post with a post about a movie

that's just like, your opinion man

Holy shit you schitzo nazi’s really need some help. Not everything is Jewish propaganda for fucks sake. Grow up incel

Do you even into film bro? Also you missed the "pol" buzzword in your post next time try harder

You're just not very perceptive I guess. So be quiet.

>$.000000002 has been deposited into your account

virgins watch The big short
chads watch pic related

Attached: large_pjk0AKP73Xj8uXzXbLc4DtmnNMC.jpg (400x551, 66K)

of course not everything, Hollywood is though lmao

this has been getting posted every fucking day. why? why now?

best one is empire of dust

100% True

Margin call made it clear that you the avg American consumer are playing the game too

I dunno - but somehow YouTube clips have been popping up for both of these movies. Maybe we’re all on the same algorithm for looking at this website.

I mean it's pretty good. But you need to like, expand, man.

starting to think its the same person but i couldnt be fucked to go through the archive

Carrell made the interesting character of Baum fucking annoying, but it was OK.

Film did a poor job of describing what it is exactly that Vennett was doing in his trade.

So what you're saying is that you've never seen Road House?

Attached: rh.jpg (1200x1696, 874K)

yea seriously adam mckay is a goddamn shill

dick cheney movie didnt even mention reptilians once. fucking bullshit

Attached: 1559583828152m.jpg (808x1024, 168K)

That or it’s been showing up on everyone’s YouTube. Trying to get everyone to short this economy. Or all the worries of an economic slowdown have made the clips more popular. All I know is Ryan gosling will play sergey in the 2025 version

i literally fall asleep to this every night

ahhahaha dude lmao nice
I re-watched some scenes a lot but I never went to sleep to it.

A true look into the future of all BLACKED countries.

Attached: EmpireofDust.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

holy fuck, this board has become more to the left than fucking blebbit

Jow Forums was never """"""""""right"""""""""" or """"""""""left"""""""""""
we did it for the lulz
you absolute newfaggot

Jow Forums became right-wing because throughout the years of discussion and arguing about political stances, the left-wing couldnt argue any of their points because they are inherently worse than right-wing, that is why we are right-wing.
fuck off newfag

>describes reddit
lol dumb faggot

Literally 2 hours of the boss asking his subordinate to "explain in english" cos the audience is a retard

That one negro was actually the best guy

Mark Baum: Fraud has never ever worked, eventually things go south. When the hell did we forget all that?

[talks about crypto currencies]

My favorite part is when the dude takes the rug from the mansion

Take it easy, Adolf.

Hollywood is run by jews Hollywood movies are packed with Jewish agenda lol

>lol
What’s so fucking funny about that? Not confident enough to make a straight statement on a fucking Bhutanian calligraphy academy?

Wanked poo

Yeah I thought about that too. He was pronably raking in $$$ commissions on the trades. He knew the game was fucked, and the name of the game was make money so even though they were bad trades for the bank, he personally would make money on commission because nobody wanted to listen anyway.
Or at least that’s what I got out of it.

Jow Forums is a decentralized think tank
make your argument and if it has substance the hivemind will include it in the next block.

Stay away from /tv/
Indeed. All those damn white males ruining out economy, importing savage third worlders, and getting us into wars in the Middle East.

Attached: 83c.jpg (530x368, 58K)

Based and road pilled

What is your popcorn bucket's dimensions. You know, don't answer. Scratch that.

this is the most reddit post i have read in a while

Attached: 1549908883893.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Wtf are people like this doing here?

You are fucking delusional

Based as fuck fren

for posers and little children

That blu-ray cover is amazing.
Stock go up :D
Stock go left :| ?
Stock go right :| ?
Stock go down :(