Are we living in a mouse utopia?

Are we living in a mouse utopia?

Attached: mouse_utopia.png (1638x587, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no goyim

Yes

yes

I don't know why they called this experiment a "utopia" to begin with. It was a never really a utopia because they didn't have personal space/autonomy. In other words, their are mental needs that need to be taken care of too.

(((n-no)))

Attached: trust_me_you_stupid_jew_hater-256x300.gif (256x300, 14K)

No. It will only be utopian once cute 2d girls are virtual... and I am virtual. And I really don't give a fuck about what happens to the real world after I have moved into VR.

Attached: 09kyuubeegahorareruhon.jpg (640x907, 158K)

(((they))) will just turn you off

Basically yes.

yes omg
I want to be a cute 2d girl

Attached: 1460635255404.jpg (3948x5170, 2.65M)

No, those experiments did not end up utopian, similar to current year at some point the population got slightly too large and lots of mice began grooming themselves all day long and refusing to take interest in the other sex.

what manga

Yes, since 2330 B.C

Delete this before Mossad deletes you first, goy

Ahhhhh. So that explains the clown world.

They did initially faggot that is the whole fucking point. They bread into an unsustainable social oraganism just like all life does.
You people are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1539016786156.jpg (813x1195, 202K)

Friendly reminder, we are the beautiful ones.

Attached: 1564639152658.jpg (1024x819, 220K)

the results were not replicable, and the cause was found to be a genetic disease from the original mice

Attached: 1567763324125.jpg (850x809, 57K)

youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk

Hey guys, I found the kike

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

based

if they wanted to make it like real life experiment they needed to add rats and brown mice as well not just white mice
#fail

No, we are not. I don't see all of us getting free fucking food and living space. I also don't see us as some kind of overpopulated species as human race begin to self regulate our birth rates. The only reason why the country currently is so fucking shit is because kikes have made it impossible to find work outside of cities. They've also imported thousands of non-whites to replace the white populations. Its just like with Japan they think a fucking baby boom has to last fucking FOREVER exponential growth is a kike capitalist idea. The japanese are returning to the norm. Same applies to white countries only problem is kike capitalist don't want to return they want GORALIAN GDP GOY! PRODUCE MORE GOY BUY MORE GOY BE IN MORE DEBT GOY!

mouse experiment shows you are a fucking blue pilled newfag.

Attached: 1550660938773.jpg (520x1024, 69K)

The mouses got shoahed by god himself

I also want to mention if you look at the biggest consumers in the white countries right now its non-whites. Should give you a hint why they want more here as well.

go back to /pol

compare birth rates with countries where all needs are met with africa.

Soon your master race will go extinct because of a huge civil war between SJW's and red-pilled nationalists

Attached: Total_Fertility_Rate,_1950_-_2100,_World_Population_Prospects_2015,_United_Nations.gif (1377x884, 981K)

We are. We live in a fucking paradise compared to our ancestors in the jungle. Going to an office everyday and looking at a screen is basically free food compared. Just because the kikes are running this shit show doesn't mean they aren't rats too.

god i hope so

>go back to /pol
How fucking moronic are you newfag? You know OPs post is political right? Fuck off to lebbit shit for brains.
I'm sorry to inform you but birth rates from white people are still low in these countries with plenty of space to use up. The problem comes from niggers in Africa that faggots like you fund cause you feel bad for starving niggers.
>Soon your master race will go extinct
Is that what happened in WW2? Don't think so difference is this time we win.
>We live in a fucking paradise compared to our ancestors in the jungle
Disagree our ancestors were living in a paradise.
>Going to an office everyday and looking at a screen is basically free food compared
Bullshit, there is no free food there is no "FREE".
>doesn't mean they aren't rats too.
They aren't they have been doing this shit since before western civilization even existed.

then go back in the jungle

we don't need you here

It seems you do.

>we

Attached: 1563987065413.jpg (908x583, 80K)

hmmmm
i think that humanity has reached those stages several times already through history, i mean, every empire rises and dies, resetting the cycle
the best example that comes to mind is rome

who knows?

Attached: 1567329732360.gif (300x250, 31K)

I don't know who I'm supposed to be angry at in all these drama filled posts.
All I know is you're all a faggot. One big faggot.

Read Bronze Age Mindset by Bronze Pervert

Attached: A651A87A-D7A7-488E-87FD-844FFB962882.jpg (486x656, 67K)