My normie dentist was talking about buying gold

the gold meme is starting to seep into the public consciousness

Attached: gold coins.jpg (2592x1944, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsBMbmVG-c&list=PLxxj-sCQ0oJJs9BmBJ5rY-n2JE9dOfGnt&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a retard. everyone knows BTC is the Digital Gold and more valuable than boomer rocks.

Attached: Traits-of-Money.png (662x394, 209K)

>sell everything and buy these shiny rocks I dug from ground

Attached: Grug.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>gold
>moderately divisible

Literally retarded

Attached: 1565111912840.jpg (750x863, 71K)

t. boomer with heavy shiny rock bags

>what a gold coins

don't reject gold that easily. remember that the bitcoin creator was inspired by gold itself for its stable economic properties.

that said in the coming zoomer world everything will be digital except food, so it's very retarded to think that something that can never be digital will have a significant importance.

Now, what about silver?

Attached: silver-and-gold-bugs.jpg (800x577, 54K)

Yep, I'm up avarage 40% on miners since this June and I have at least 10 wealthy people around me, that want to invest in gold and silver.

Attached: 1568754113915.jpg (1600x961, 329K)

Bitcoin has no innate value as a currency aside from people saying it is a currency. That makes it fiat.

Gold has innate value in industry and technology. It has demand other than boomers wanting to buy it.

My shit has innate value in fertilizing your food

for now. if people start building stuff on it, which is happening, then bitcoin will have use and value. can it have value? answer is yes.

he didn't talk about silver, only gold and oil.

Attached: vienna philharmonic.jpg (1200x1302, 270K)

Bitcoin has value because the network is secure and just werks.
Its better at being Gold than Gold is.

it really does, and could fix our agricultural system. Never understood why we don't capture and use every gram of our faeces.

Attached: humanure handbook.jpg (334x499, 40K)

Wait. Wouldn't that mean it would be a good time to sell your gold if everyone including your dentist is talking about it? What's stopping everyone from buying gold now only to have heavy bags?

cryptocuck pls go. aren't there like 100 other crypto threads on biz you can go circlejerk in?

Attached: silverchads cryptocucks.jpg (749x751, 119K)

nope
buy BTC, ETH and Chainlink.
Much better than shiny boomerrocks.

talking about it is different from actually buying it though. But you have a valid point, shoeshine boy and all that.

Bearish.

this philharmonic silver coin is legal tender. on some countries it's not subject to extra tax as a result. this make it slightly more valuable and is the best type of silver to invest in especially on EU. also the tube can have some nice hologram on it, making it pretty to the eye and giving a little extra reason for someone to want it.

It’s a great practice but nowadays so many people take antidepressants, antipsychotics, steroids, antibacterials, antivirals, antifungals etc.
All that ends up in our poo and piss. Even the organic hippy boomers are taking pills now.
I’m not saying medicine is bad, but it is fucking up any chance of nightsoil being widely used and safe. We are already fucking up the water with our drug filled piss and shit, so sad desu.
Someone should make a nightsoil procurement business using smart contracts and feces testing.

i'm of the belief that "hot compost forgives all sins" - meaning that if you process the faeces with a high-carbon material and let the compost heat up to 160 degrees farenheit, then after it's done age it for one year, there will be significantly less trace pharmaceuticals, disease or whatever left in the material. I'd be interested to do some testing on this however, I wonder if I can get a grant to open up a humanure research institute.

Attached: marijuana corpse psa.jpg (638x782, 98K)

also, night soil is nigger tier. Just putting raw sewage on fields is disgusting. It needs to be processed properly, and to do it right takes 1.5 - 2 years.

>Its better at being Gold than Gold is.
most retarded post on this board. dumber that even the linkers

t. shiny rock hoarding boomercuck

your time is up old man.
The world belongs to the internet now and BTC is the Gold of the Internet.

you street shitters are really delusional

sure thing boomer.

i fell for the gold meme. it's impossible to to cash out or aka tether.

bitcoin is gold 2.0

remember you can cure your schiff cuckery at any time by reading this book or processing the arguments in this playlist: youtube.com/watch?v=XbsBMbmVG-c&list=PLxxj-sCQ0oJJs9BmBJ5rY-n2JE9dOfGnt&index=2

Attached: btc standard.jpg (269x406, 22K)

Attached: silence-boomer.jpg (960x710, 61K)

trying to use bitshit is more a hassle than using fiat

You dont make money by sitting on fiat, you cant send fiat to a family member an hour away without spending a bunch of money on gas for example, cant send it across borders without paying western union, its digital, its naturally more convenient. Its in the early adoption stage, pretty soon the phone apps will be adopted and it will be easier for everyone. At that point most of the investment potential will have dried up and you will be stuck buying bags

Attached: boomer-rocks.png (1280x736, 674K)

don't worry we'll make it easier in time for disabled persons so you'll be able to use it like when you're posting on biz with a button

Lots of people buy gold and dentists aren’t your taxi drivers

>the gold meme is starting to seep into the public consciousness

No , the inflation dildo is deep inside people asses.

This is genuinely a low IQ post.

A secure network isn't inherently something that gives worth. It is just a secure network. That's like saying if the fiat dollar's online transaction process is 100% secure, it is no longer fiat.

No industry is saying "we need 100 secure networks for this month!". There is no spot price on secure networks.

hahaha
fucking rock faggots

Is it a meme though? One of the oldest currencies will still pay for the oldest profession. Could interwebhaXXORsL33Tbux? Randomly, from a hotel bar or street corner?

Electricity goes poof, then Bitcoin's network is inaccessible. Gold and silver on the other hand are solid and actually tangible commodities. They will always be the preferred option over muh digital virtual money. Not that Bitcoin isn't valuable. It's only good if you can use it to exchange value and if the internet goes out worldwide, then there are no nodes or miners to keep the network active.

I just bought this book.

>muh digital
>muh worldwide apocalypse without energy

which one is more retarded
also seeds will be used as currency under an apocalypse, gold and silver have no use in such cases

I’ll never have any need to send money across borders so I don’t care.
I can send money to a family member instantly from my phone by linking their bank account in my banks app

>normie
>dentist
ofc he is a normie you brainlet.

>cant send it across borders without paying western union,
or bribing miners to process your transaction. VISA sounds even better now

BTC is meme.

BitCoin has value.

it is legal tender for 1.5 euro.... and in EU you have to pay tax on white metals.

Libertads are legal tender in Mexico and their value is spotvalue of silver in international markets. By law all banks in Mexico must accept it. (also no taxes on silver in mexico)

Eth/btc can be traded by radio. Google it

radio... user is talking about complete power outage due to something like solar flare or some other SHTF scenario and you go muh radio.... Turn of the mining factories in china and youll be ham radioing into the void..... google it.

I have seen articles where it only takes months. Years does not sound right.

it takes months to compost and it's recommended to age it one year before using, to make absolutely sure all human-borne pathogens are eliminated. It's all in the "humanure handbook" i image related.

>We're early adoptors

Philharmonics are the most butt ugly coins ever made

If gold is good to acquire and hold in the event of a collapse how do you all feel about investing in bullets?

Tell him to get some Northern Star Resources and Saracen Holdings instead.

>Electricity goes poof
And there it is
Goldbergs absolutely require total nuclear fallout for their bags to have worth. Of course, gold is still useful and valuable in such a situation because everyone will be wanting to make microchips and necklaces

Attached: DIloKd5XgAA9EGu.jpg (900x900, 80K)

You’re just jelly that you can’t afford a stack

>A technology we've only had for a few centuries out of the tens of thousands we've been around will always be available

Hahaha network secure

i personally can't wait until the feds crack down on crypto and prohibit production/exchange, just to watch fags like you sperg out

It really doesn't. If there was a local blackout like the one in 2003 and it doesn't recover within a short period of time i.e. a month, your crypto and society in general just loses value and is inaccessible, and of course necessities are important and #1. But I think within around a year or so, gold will be valuable enough in this situation to facilitate barter and store value like it did in the ancient world.

THESE BTC VS GOLD POSTS ARE GETTING AGGRESSIVE MAYBE IF YOU WERENT A CHIMP WITH YOUR FUNDS/LIFESTYLE YOU COULD BUY BOTH LMAO CRAZY THOUGHT..

-JIM

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk

————————————————————————————————
JIM “JIMBO” SLICE ~>#1 EAGLES FAN ~> USA BABY 9/11 NEVER FORGET
PHILLY RAISED

You speak as if people are just now finding out about gold.

no, just a loss in confidence in the fiat system.

BTC cracks under pressure... pressure is 5tx/s or miners pulling or having to pull the plug.. see: just one pressure point of BTC

I own all those

What is this picture related to?

The overstock ceo did that

>BRO JUST BUY THESE 0's and 1's ON A HARD DRIVE THEYRE DEFINITELY WORTH IT
lmao'ing at your life
imagine not owning kilograms and kilograms of precious metals

>p2p trustless payment network
>no innate value

Dumbfuck

>BTC cracks under pressure
wat?

Attached: 128BE949-F350-4312-87D0-202F8F0C0890.png (600x371, 31K)

Lads, I bought gold at £700 with a target of £1200.

I sold at £1240.

This is the first time I've posted in a Gold thread since about 2016 since I've been obsessed with bitcoin instead.

who else here /smartmoney/ ?

Fuck man
This means it will take bitcoin another 50 years to go mainstream and have dentists invest

wrong. there is no face value on mexican libertads coins. only the american eagle, canada leaf and austrian philharmonic have this; for a EU citizen the philharmonic have more value than the rest because it has € on it, the rest is not really legal tender and can be subject to VAT when imported. on US you have the 2 that I named. as for the looks, they're all equal. not bad but not good either, the best looking coin imo is the french hercules silver coin.

The internet has more value than gold.
But no "innate value."

Therefore, the internet is worthless.

I also dislike zoomers, and I sympathize with your retardedness since you think gold will have importance

dentists make like $100k right
he must be pretty based, talkinb beeing aware of it but now is the time to derisk gold positions and not going in

>crypto
>scarce
>literally tons of coins already available

Whew fren

Holy shit, I thought I was an early adopter of buying shiny rocks. If a Boomer dentist knows about gold, it's over.

I got 7k in crypto and 7k im pm

I like both

Fuck fiat...we are in this together. They want us to figjt each other so they can force us to eat their shitty money

I love how biz dismisses PMs as boomerrocks. Lol. You faggots realize gold and silver have been used as a stores unit of value since the dawn of civilization for thousands of years. Much longer than the boomers dipshit.

Also so what if boomers buy them? It just means when the stock market tanks more boomers will flood into PMs than your stupid fucking bitcoin. They want to know their money will have value 20-30 years from now they'll invest in PMs, Greenspan said it. Not some experimental tech that's been around for 11 years. Gtfo here.

Also it's interesting to see how millennials are so dismissive of PMs vs Gold. I bet for every millennial that buys PMs there are 10 that own crypto.

Mental illness

Attached: E17BBADE-2534-44C4-AF0D-5EBC586CF7F5.jpg (768x432, 27K)

>Yes, yes goyim sell all your metals into fiat... Don't diversify with metals and crypto... It makes it so much harder for us to fuck your life u - I mean - it's just shiny rocks heh heh heh

Gold isn't for investing. Having tons of gold is dumb. The point of gold is that it's a small rock that have a lot of value regardless the politics.

Jews don't want other holocaust to happen to them, so having few oz of gold to bribe airplane attendees to flee the country is a great deal.

millennials have 40 years left of relevance if not more accounting for potential health breakthrough, old boomers already starting to die miserably, after 40 years of relevance that they already used. don't bet on old grandpas; account for the fact that a surprising amount of people hate them on top too

That's because nobody here is looking to preserve wealth like a faggot, we're trying to MAKE money. Reminder that dismissing crypto as "newfangled magic internet money that I don't understand" is far more retarded than dismissing PMs. Pic related, nice "store of value" fucking lmao. Just because it moves as a sluggish fucking rate doesn't mean it's actually retaining it's value boomer.

Attached: Gold100YChart.png (881x578, 62K)

>Yes goy don't dare diversify! Precious metals are silly, now buy my special Goycoin (Bitcoin just a bubble after all)
>Mm look at that goyim you made a bit of fiat with your crypto... Don't dare invest that into gold/silver/platinum... That would make you a ,dare I say it, boomer!
>*rubs hands*
True chads use both

>accept the jew gold
>call the SS anyway
Problem jews?

>Preserve wealth
>Proceeds to post a chart showing the increase in gold overtime

You're a brainlet if you don't think a hard asset that is a stored unit of value also doesn't play an important role in our economic dystopic future. I understand the importance of crypto, but millennials that only buy into that meme while shitting on hard assets are just as dumb as boomers who refuse to buy a little of crypto.
This 100%. Anybody not buying both is never gonna make it.