Get Me Job at Goldman Sachs

I really want to be an analyst at Goldman, but I want to build my career in a highly unorthodox way. Help me now, and you'll be part of legendary history in the future.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 6.05.29 PM.png (796x1184, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what're your grades/what tier business school are you at/whats your major

Just suck every D that's presented to you

Attached: 1568752572871.jpg (600x445, 76K)

Becoming an analyst at Goldman is literally the most orthodox way to start a Finance career

You see you're starting to think. I'm not trying to build a "finance career" thats why this is an unorthodox move. I am an accounting major. I had some shit happen to me early in my college career that most people would consider me "screwed over", but I dont see it that way. My grades did suffer a lot, but stuff that I don't think people would even believe, I think contributed more to my skills(including excel) more than schooling ever has. My grades arn't solid for a rather shit to mediocre tier business school, so now I can either grind out extra semesters to get an accounting degree, or I can settle for an entrepreneurship certificate and maybe a finance or maketing degree. I honestly think I could cut all the bullshit, save money, and just start getting experience at Goldman if I got a good connection.

I’m in the Commercial Capital group at GS what do you need / want to know?

yeah, you're not getting a job at goldman lol.

haha, yeah i remember when i first saw "wall street" and wanted to be gordon gecko.
awesome thread, friend, haha

Attached: 1292021448842.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I need to start living and working in NYC. I want to know how I can bring my skills into a place like Goldman. I'm willing to "get peoples coffee" and prove myself the hard way. But I also know my worth. I've got experience, but I don't know how it will be received by recruiters at Goldman. I've got such a weird, diverse skill set it's to the point people actually fear what I can achieve. I've got a strategy, but I don't want to reveal my cards. What do the people in Goldman Sachs want from a wildcard?

If you could actually explain some reasoning behind why you think that I would maybe respect you for actually helping me.

Lol I don't know anything about that. I actually don't watch many movies. I am not inspired by any other peoples careers. I've got my own ideas. But if there's one thing I can do along the way it's create interesting discussions.

>I've got such a weird, diverse skill set it's to the point people actually fear what I can achieve.

that sentence reeks so hard of delusions of grandeur and outright insanity that i now imagine you look something like the coomer
jesus christ are you a nutcase. no buddy, people aren't "afraid of what you can achieve".

Attached: 1346153895733.png (293x332, 87K)

I worked at Goldman. First thing I can tell you is that they are located in New Jersey not NYC. if you cant even understand this I have bad news for you.

Don't take me the wrong way man, I'm trying to get peoples attention. I embellished on a few cases where people have said something along the lines of, "you could be a secret agent". I'm not in over my head, the things I want to achieve are big, but my goals are realistic if you have stress tolerance. I'm actually very humble in person, it's just the internet.

I can understand that, if you can understand that I would still want to be LIVING in NYC. Like I said you don't know my entire career strategy. How much does Goldman factor in a persons living situation? What is the average employee's living situation, geographic location?

>I'm trying to get peoples attention
staple your balls to your forehead or something you fucking weirdo
anyone with an actual skillset, especially one that isn't marketable (cookie-cutter) would not even opt to work for a big company but start his own project instead.
you're not smart enough to make it out of your garage on your own, though, so you desperately try to latch onto what you perceive as the biggest ones while maintaining your massive, unwarranted ego.

if you don't manage to get your delusions in order yourself, life will sort that out for you the hard way, you know?
mr. secret agent, you've got some humbling coming your way.

You're making a lot of assumptions, sir. I'm sorry that you need to condemn and dismiss something that you're not accustomed to. I'm sure your realistic mindset helps you stay grounded and useful in plenty of situations. But I'm sure I could teach you a few things as well.

>I'm sure your realistic mindset helps you stay grounded and useful in plenty of situations
lmao
take your low-ball insults and shove them up your ass you goddamn loser.
your bulletball-tier-moment of self-realization and dreams dying is coming soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk
(this is you. fight hard. get the best job despite a non-eligible profile/work history, mr. secret agent)

Attached: 1557472273021.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

>t
I wish I was that smart

>I've got such a weird, diverse skill set it's to the point people actually fear what I can achieve. I've got a strategy, but I don't want to reveal my cards. What do the people in Goldman Sachs want from a wildcard?

Sounds euphoric

Attached: ddb.png (576x792, 463K)

My therapist said I should just do whatever it takes to stop buying bitcoin, and this is what I came up with

>What do you have now?
>... I have bulletball

Attached: 1456290945233.png (652x1224, 425K)

>Another shitcoin scam disguised as a real set of schizo posts.

What coin is it Rajneesh? Just tell us already.

I'm very intrigued on some of your specific skillsets.

Lmao sound like a salesman. Just go into sales you'll make good money if you have talent

Poor crying black guy take our money pls. He's been at it for almost 30 years. No one wants that shit.

Maybe you should tell your therapist about your plan.
People don't buy into the crazy act, it makes them scared. It's far better to be a chad at the door.

Just yell ''nigger nigger cotton picker'' during your interview. They'll talk about you for days to come and that's more attention they'll spend on pretty much anyone

I've never been more convinced of something in my entire life and I'm extremely gullible

Are you Jewish?

No, is there some underlying reason you would want to know that? Or should I just go with my gut?

Jesus Christ get a fucking life with some MEANING in it other than money.

Money in and of itself isn't my motivation at all. I think Goldman has a lot to offer that doesn't meet the eye, and it can be very fulfilling.

I want to work at Goldman Sachs, hold the Sachs.

If you aren't Jewish you aren't working for Goldman Sachs unless you have a Jewish wife maybe .

Go fuck yourself pastor.