GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Bakkt is opening up on Monday and it is going to destroy the market...

GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN. Bakkt is opening up on Monday and it is going to destroy the market. New lows are certainly incoming. I am warning you to help you out. Make sure you are out of the market by Sunday, but that is still risky because there could be a early dump before Bakkt hits live. I REPEAT, GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

Attached: Bakkt-Trading-Platform-could-Spark-Institutional-Interest-696x449.jpg (696x449, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingossip.io/
coindesk.com/bakkt-to-require-3900-down-payment-on-bitcoin-futures-contracts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would the whole market tank because an exchange opens ? dumb

don't bother, idiots on Jow Forums will never listen. i sold yesterday around 10.3 and won't be re-entering until we find a bottom later in the year

Unironicly x25 long

give me a reason beyond "trust me dude"
asuka, at least, has a record of true predictions

>New lows are certainly incoming.

Ready to buy anything bellow 10k

time to open 100x long?

waaaaaaaay too much buying pressure below 10k for there to be a real dump to sub 9k.

10k is unironically the fair price for a single bitcoin.

Attached: 1568861412334.gif (400x400, 86K)

Because its another futures product that will be used to tank bitcoin. Remember what happened last time? You would have to be a fool to stay in this market.

kek btc 15k within 2 weeks

>believing the asuka "prophecy"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yes, just make sure you wait for 2/3k though
CME brought BTC from 20k to 3k
this one might go even lower

And what about shorting btc?

except CME was introduced right at the top of a bubble/peak delusion. the selling pressure was already massive at that point. we are in accumulation stages before the next bullrun. everyone is foaming at the mouth for cheap bitcoin.

Attached: 1561487148880.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Shorting is most likely the only reliable way to make money on the way down to 1200.

ok, but all the hip kids are 200x leverage now

>hello mr boomer
>btc just dropped to 6k, it is a very good time to diversify your retirement package, btc is a very promising hedge for a possible upcoming recession, we can open a position with our partner bakkt if you like which will require purchasing btc
>sounds great mr shekelburg, open a long position of 100k from my fund for me would you
20th may
>sorry mr boomer your bags have been taken over by the liquidation engine *hand rubbing*
>omg how did the government let this happen??

And why do you think they ran up bitcoin once again before futures were going to open up? This time it might actually destroy it.

Almost everyone throughout 2018 thought that 6k was the launchpad for a new bull market...until it wasn't. The delusion back then was stronger than the 10k delusion you're exhibiting now. Bulls have such a short memory, baka.

What the dead bobo said , cme entered in the last week of the 2017 insanity with 50 usd fees.

Bitcoin post halvening dumps have been from 60% to 83% , assuming that 6k was the bottom was not insane and it was not a bad call at all , had you bought then you would have make 4k per coin in less than a year way better than boomer investments.

except these last few months weren't a bull market, it was just a return to the mean. read my post you retarded bobo, we are in ACCUMULATION. look at the buying pressure when btc dips below $10k. you can't compare 2018 to the current situation. the market sentiment is totally different, we are in a totally different part of the cycle.

STOP TRYING TO FIGHT THE MARKET. zoom out and look at the macro, bull season is around the corner.

Attached: 1568400322876.png (715x439, 107K)

With bakkt you have to own it instead of using fiat/cashing out with fiat dumbass, clearly you don’t know what’s going on

This makes it even more destructive because people will be actually dumping bitcoin in over to short the market. Bakkt is the tool institutional investors are going to use to try and destroy bitcoin because they will now be able to even more efficiently sell all their bags. If you think this is good for bitcoin then you have been played the fool.

Kraken and Bitfinex have had physical settlement for shorting for years. Are you this fucking new? Bakkt launching isn't going to magically wipe out all the buyers on earth. You sound like a brainlet that reads plebbit threads all day.

Retard. Short the market and post your position, pleeeeaaaase

Institutions were not able to use those exchanges with their full weight. Bakkt was created with the specific purpose to directly service financial institutions with being fully in line with US law. That is why they had to get the SEC to give them to go ahead before they could even open up. Every other exchange is peanuts compared to the amount of volume Bakkt will be able to allow. This is going to be a doomsday nuke on Bitcoin until they crash it down to 1k. Hell It might even just kill the entire thing which could possibly be their true intention.

Fact of the matter, if you are still in this market on Monday, you are the dumbest money this world has ever seen.

Trust me dude

The ever reliable biz counter signal is in. I look forward to BTC at $100k. You are literally retarded if you don't think it will have a face melting run.

The only faces that will melt will be the bulls who still believe we are in a bull market.

Sooo these exchanges take coins OUT of the market to back futures contracts and this suppresses the price how?

you stupid retard
they want customers, and no one is going to fucking use it if the market goes to shit
we're going to rise and rise from this
cap this

Attached: 1562579665859.jpg (375x500, 134K)

No, they want to either kill bitcoin or buy it at the cheapest possible price they can. Bakkt exists for the institutions, not all of the small fries that have been bag hold until now. This is how they will crash the market while fooling all the idiots that it will pump the market.

i worked in the industry
keep spouting nonsense faggot it's not like you are convincing anyone

My uncle works at Nintendo too. You only want me to shut up because you are delusional bull.

>its settled in btc so they're going to crash it to 0

Attached: D1jbxoPX0AEZnRY.jpg (640x723, 30K)

>exchange

bring it! if it tanks i just buy more.

Bitcoin was invented to undermine fiat and the bankers gravy train. Why do you think they wouldn't want to destroy it?

for bankers the entire crypto market cap is a speck of dust. would you care about if 1 million ants decided mankind has to go?

Thats why they want to kill it before it can root itself into any real economy.

you think our boy Arthur hayes is just going to sit back and let them make his 28k bitcoins be worthless?
He IS bitcoin. He controls this market. No pussy ass bitch bankers can go up against him and his tether printer buddies. their shorts will get fucked

>let them try

Attached: liquidationman.png (500x500, 308K)

>7
CEO and company behind Bakkt is pro-Bitcoin. They gonna have triggers in place to stop the bleed if this happens. They want crypto succeed, not go extinct. You don't spend hundreds of $$$, years going thru regulatory hurdles to make a product go extinct.

>before it can root itself into any real economy
i'm bullish as fuck about btc but this is nor realistic the best btc can do is take a huge bite out of golds marketcap.

Arthur will dump, and accumulate at the bottom. Jus whale games

nigger has 28k bitcoins. when these cucks start shorting, he's going to dildo them with a green one

btw bear market has been nearly 2 years running now. Anyone still in the market today is a true hodler/believer. they ain't gonna sell even if bitcoin hits $800 (more likely they will add more to their position. the sellers who got rekt have left ages ago.

People are fudding bitcoin everywhere recently. "10 reasons why bitcoin will dump after bakkt" "better sell now cagie"

Don't be fucking fooled guys

Let the dumbasses sell moron, just buy your bags and stay comfy

All these people will be singing a different tune when the bottom falls out and everything collapses. Thats just how market psychology works.

Why would he counter-trade the market? Jump on board, slide down the red dildo, and then print a shit load of tether

why would more demand crash the prices tho?

Attached: 1566224169162.png (518x412, 174K)

cuz he fucking makes his money by counter trading the market???????????????

this guy has a point

There are a basic rule to invest in crypto.

Dont buy at retail prices. Now most alts and BTC are overpriced without any real adoption.

You can check XRP, Ethereum or Chainlink as example.

BTC halving is priced since last July
because most normies saw it in Twitter and r*ddit and bought the top again.

If you stay browed biz last December you should remember that this site was very calm down, no pajeet shilling, no toxic activity, just people accumulating cheap Bitcoin and alts.

>If you stay browed biz last December you should remember that this site was very calm down, no pajeet shilling
except for sv... there was a lot of pajeet shilling there. every second thread.

Because there is no demand, its just institutions that want to sell and now they will have a tool to easily do it.

Futures went long for the first month or two.

god i fucking hope so

Price will go up. All the price action right now is longs and shorts getting rekt on margin exchanges. The more investment options open up the less positions held on Bitmex and the less down-BARTing will occur. Looks bullish to me.

Unironically a good post.

You're high. SV is pretty much never in the top ten mentions anywhere if you watch trends on coingossip. The only time it is if it's on a massive tear, which it hasn't been on in a long time

i meant here nignog

777 luckiest trip confirms

Yeah, it tracks mentions on here, leddit, and twitter. SV is ranked 20 for the past 7 days on 4chins. See for yourself, niggerfaggot:

coingossip.io/

Unsurprisingly STINK is number one jeet shilled coin, but everyone is so deranged over CSW that any talk of SV at all causes PTSD.

we were talking about last december you absolute cretin

Bakkt is bullish af we are going to 100k eoy

bit early for that, the price should dip into the halving and then rise on a parabola after a few months.

Use the compare tool, you absolute niggerfaggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-181232.png (800x1280, 77K)

isn't the opening day 27

you are either a newfag or you had very good filters. but i was here despite your broken website i have witnessed what was going on here.

why is this so different than CME and CBOE and all the different giant futures exchanges that have already launched bitcoin futures?

this one is settled in bitcoin, not in cash.

> he thinks boomers want to accumulate BTC rather than USD
BTC settlement is optional
by default it's settled in cash

>your statistics end where my feelings begin

Primary example of the derangement I was talking about lmao

that's wrong

I said in early 2018 that the bottom is at 3500€. I was pretty close. Same shit happend in 2014.

no your statistics are clearly broken as evident by your own pic

Sort yourself out, man.

Its the 23rd. So Monday is the day bitcoin crashes.

coindesk.com/bakkt-to-require-3900-down-payment-on-bitcoin-futures-contracts