Alt szn is coom

Need a decent pick for the upcoming alt szn. What will get me a good return?

Saw MITX and RSR here, what else anons ?

Attached: DBF357CB-25DE-4BF7-9B61-8CD36DBADFAA.jpg (600x600, 37K)

QNT or GTFO

Also AERGO

Decent bags you have there. You might add DAG there, and also QNT.

MITX is good.

PLG will moon

Don't buy the same shitcoins every other faggot on Jow Forums is buying.

ONE
FTM

Buy a couple of XSN nodes.
Will get you some good passive income when their lightning DEX launches.

All in QNT.

ALGO is the sleeping giant, listed on Binance and Coinbase Pro for a reason....

Actually thinking about getting into xsn. I wanted to a few weeks ago, glad I didn't because it dumped. Is the compounding rate good?

Buying XSN Masternodes which will actually have a "real world" purpose in relation to P2P trading over lightning and also bridging other projects is a nobrainer. Sure it can dump 20~50% from here if some tard gets impatient. But the upside the next few years is potentially 1000~5000%. (My opinion)
Thats what u are investing for.
If lightning becomes a thing and i believe it will, cuz Development just keeps moving forward, then the amount of fees one can earn from running his own Decentralized Exchange though the masternodes could be huge.
Time has shown that the future of trading needs to be P2P to avoid all the hacking we see on regular Ex.
On top of this you will receive block rewards daily wich will only get more and more profitable as the price of the coin goes up from demand due to others wanting to run a Dex.
When BTC is Swapped for any other coin, then fees are taken in sats and converted into XSN through the Dex. All these fees put extra buy pressure on the native coin which helps it go up in price and these XSN are then paid out to the MN owners.
So this could be the ultimate passive income source you will ever find.
Imagine owning just 1% of Binance!!
This is the potential you could happen to face in the years to come if it gains traction.
And the Dex is just ONE fricking dApp of many that will be developed on the network.
Think about it.
This shitcoin needs no shilling.
The shit sells itself if people could only grasp half of the potential.

XSN is a true mind blower

Agreed, only downside for me is im a poor fag and 15,000XSN as minimum stake is a big ask. I dont want to cash in my other shitcoins at a loss. fek i might have to do freelance work.

Shitcoins, holy fuck... You serious?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Am I dumb for holding ZRX?

Yes

Only downside are people are dumb and retarted and cannot understand the needful sirs show bobs pls

I like LTO but I'm also pretty sure that I'm retarded so don't listen to me

Another brainlet that has no contribution at all, you jeets should kys, bring something to this world or die poor, but don't stop us from making it.

Attached: angry-pepe.jpg (300x251, 41K)

Contributing nothing is better than contributing literally negative value as an altcuck.

Howdoo released parntership with Huawei
already pumped 45% , more to come!

Attached: ads.jpg (1350x1080, 89K)

BPRO
but u need to be pro
buy and sell free money

Buy bolt