Will you buy a BMW and expensive watches if you make it?

Will you buy a BMW and expensive watches if you make it?

Attached: tumblr_o5foytNMJW1qa06clo9_500.jpg (500x497, 51K)

what an incel

you might want to buy a wand and a wizard hat to go with that haircut

Attached: 1567212340381s.jpg (249x189, 8K)

pls post moar asian elliot pics

Nope. Just a little airplane.

I’d buy a shack in the Rocky Mountains just to finally get away from you stupid animals who think you’re geniuses for attending a physics 101 class.

no

Had the same haircut when I was 5. Wtf was he thinking?

That literally is Elliot Rodger retard. It's not a chink doppelganger. His mom is Asian

I miss this little nigga
He would hold LINK and BTC if he was still with us

lmao
Just close the laptop nigga

FUCK NO,why the fuck do i have to signal to everyone around me that i'm a target?

Every pic of Elliott is Asian Elliott.

bmw motorcycle probably, but I'll end up with one or two of those without making it :)

>Will you buy a BMW if you make it?

Hell yes. Fucking pumped for the 2021 7 Series / X7M

Attached: 653w1ph7lfa21.png (1440x1404, 1.95M)

fun fact, people think buying expensive shit to show off signals to other people how rich they are. But if you're looking at Person A and Person B without knowing anything about them, and:

>Person A is wearing jeans and a Tshirt, drives a 98 civic
>Person B is wearing an armani suit, rolex and drives a porsche

Then guess what? You still don't really know anything about Person A, but you can be certain that Person B has spent tens of thousands of dollars on luxury items.

What can you conclude? All else being equal, Person B is likely poorer than Person A. That's right: the only thing wearing status objects conveys to a sane person is that you're $X dollars poorer than any other rando on the street. SHOWING OFF STATUS OBJECTS CONVEYS TO INTELLIGENT PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE POOR.

Speaking of BMW SUVs, how ridiculous is the M50d!? It's a fucking V8 diesel with four turbos. It's retarded but I kinda love it.

fuck that grill is so ugly. It's like seeing a ridiculously hot chic then she smiles and has fucking horse teeth.

Fuck a BMW. Fuck queer ass watches. All I need when I make it is a blacked out Jeep Rubicon

Attached: 14F34B9B-48C8-4C1A-93F5-D772485A3EAA.jpg (800x600, 87K)

Going to find me a cute asian boi.

Attached: boyo.jpg (500x666, 56K)

LMAO

Although I got to say I kinda like the new grill(the real size, not the pic lol).

Attached: khlpppplmao.jpg (1392x1161, 508K)

I like to go unnoticed to avoid dangerous people and women who love you for your money.

My idea is to buy a house in a quiet area and probably buy an 4 years old Audi S4/S5. Are great all-around performers.

> Eurofag

Would buy pic related and a Tesla S for daily driver. That is if my net worth was at least $2m. Otherwise I would just buy 1 car, some mercedes amg sedan probably. As far as watches go I would buy 1 rolex as a "made it" milestone. Next one would be some fancier patek or something more old money style.

Attached: mcamgroadster.jpg (1000x562, 494K)

I would buy a second hand Toyota and some appreciating assets. Not a BMW. Expensive cars are for stupid people with decent credit scores

poor lad only wanted to get his end away, if only one girl would have let him get some, those people would still be alive

Attached: 1566284595555.jpg (552x441, 19K)