The state of the West

The state of the West

Attached: AE808293-1957-47BB-9DB6-C43D08248BB3.jpg (1242x1351, 1.06M)

How do I profit from this?

Is she puking into the bottle or guzzling champagne that bubbled over? What is going on?

bitcoin

i just bought in to bitconnect.io

Is that AOC? Wouldn't surprise me.

>the West
America is no longer part of the "West", mutts.

Israel has no right to exist

this girl is not white des.u

Attached: 1568918520303.jpg (2500x2116, 365K)

theyre both clearly white whats the problem

It looks like jenkem to me.

this
they're the ancient norman people from whom the modern french stem

America is still the only country that matters. As proof, just look at the fact that you are forced to post on an American website to complain about Americans. I would guess that at least 90% of the websites you visit are American. Probably much more than that.

Europoors are irrelevant, obsessed, and impoverished retards with Stockholm Syndrome.

You are basically cattle, happy to please your slaughterer. Really sad stuff.

>wraaa wraaa, i need to defend my masters!
Shut up, middle class scum. I'm glad they're genociding you opioid-munching retards.

Thats going to be my girl and I after the Stegos launch...

remove niggers and other non-whites?

dude fuck off. he looks western as fuck.
Unless that's she who must not be named and is known by only 3 letters. (don't type her name if you're smart). Is your dick under 7 inches or something? if so maybe try losing some weight, I dont really believe its possible to have a dick under 6 inches even if youre white. your 5 inch dick is really the problem. when it comes to your 4 inch pecker its really not conditional of the whole race. most girls are shallow and tight as fuck your 3 incher will be fine. the fact about your 2 inch wiener is that you really just need to change your eating habits. your one inch ding dong is a medical condition and they DO have things to fix it.

He doesn't look like a piece of shit. i mean he even has his shirt tucked in and looks disturbed by her backwash.

I'm no negro apologist but this isnt a big enough deal to get shitty about. if you want real fucked up niggatry just go to a street with a number under 60

lol so many angry incels ITT

while you are staying in on a friday night Tyrone is fucking your women. Again.

Attached: 1520899068097.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

>i mean he even has his shirt tucked in
Do woman like that? don't lie to my nogg I want to look good

you sound like a bitch

Attached: 1567821378780.jpg (1440x1440, 124K)

>American website
Jow Forums hasn't been an American site for years.