Alright Jow Forums what are you accumulating for the upcoming bullrun? No meme coins

Alright Jow Forums what are you accumulating for the upcoming bullrun? No meme coins

Attached: .jpg (2697x1800, 936K)

>RSR
Because fuck fiat basically

>MITX
Blockchain Platform-as-a-Service (BPaaS) will be huge once adoption kicks in

>And of couse, BTC, ETH, ATOM and all other high caps.

> no meme coins
just some shitcoin

chainlink only

Monero, dash, zcash, litecoin, bch

Pretty much every proof of stake coin that can easily be used for day to day transactions. Coins that do what btc is suppose to do but better.

When global crash happens people will implement these coins instead of btc to replace fiat because it’s faster and lower transaction fees

link

other than that i'm waiting to open a long once bull season is finally confirmed

Stop listing real coins m8 I’m still accumulating

>Litecoin
You're not the first to say LTC will grow at a faster percentage than BTC. Is this true?

Litecoin, Ethereum, and some Ethereum token in the top 50.

can anybody familiar with origintrail let me know if its a reasonable hold

It's a scam like all other supply chain shitcoins. I can't tell you if it will moon or not because this market is irrational but I would never touch that shit.

Beam and only Beam

dero
it's the switzerland equivalent of crypto

0xBitcoin. Fundamentals are there. Stupid not to have a small bag.

They are apart of EU initiatives for blockchain implementation, have a oracle partnership (legit), and another with a blue chip company. I personally have 300k. Im literally all in. Do you think those acheivements shouldnt be taken into consideration?

0xbitcoin is the most straightforwardly useful crypto project i know of.
also made from the beginning to be a commodity rather than a security, which may become more important as time goes on.

0xbitcoin give me a run down. I've been thinking about getting some along with chainlink buys

Mostly just Chainlink because I'm too poor to diversify.

0xbitcoin is administrated by an immutable ethereum smart contract that was deployed in february of 2018.
the smart contract issues mining challenges that are essentially identical to the ones in bitcoin. when someone sends a solution via an ethereum tx, the contract rewards them with 0xbitcoin the same way bitcoin miners get rewarded. all the reward eras and halvenings and so forth are identical to bitcoin.
because 0xbitcoin is an erc-20, it can be programmed via smart contracts, traded on dexes (unlike bitcoin that can only be traded on centralized exchanges) and transactions settle in an average of 15s.
there was no ico or premine. the community is the best i know of in crypto. according to WTM, miners are currently throwing over 6 TH/s at it. that's the gist.

Equities. QE and negative rates are going to pump the Boomer market to new highs.

Are you implying all that ancient boomer savings that aren't already stocks right now will be converted to stocks?

he said no meme coins, learn to fucking read retard

Where else can they become before negative interest rates devour them whole? Bonds/cash/money markets=all obsolete