Jow Forums Cup Jow Forums Autumn

Hey hey hey everyone. Cup is around the corner and long story short our team roster could use a bit of an update. If you have good ideas just recommend them in the thread.
>wiki and current roster
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums#Roster

>WTF am I looking at?
Jow Forums cup is an AI v AI torment on Pro Evolutionary Soccer where a bunch of autistists from each board mod the living fuck out of it to get each team to have 23 players based on the board culture and to try and find game winning tactics for their team against the other team. EX: our star striker is AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH (pink wojak) while Jow Forums's team captain is Hitler.

>Wow this is real cool I want to get involved
Cool you can contact me a few different ways plus#0862 is my discord and @plusbiz is my telegram. If neither work bother me in thread and we'll figure something else out. Overall its a great way to spend time with like minded people doing a fun side project.

>I want to watch old games and see what this is all like, where do I look?
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/biz/ is where you can find them. I'd recommend Jow Forums v /w/ and Jow Forums v Jow Forums especially both were great game.

Attached: Biz_logo.png (2000x2000, 708K)

nice

>could use a bit of an update
did we get some nice new memes since the last time?

You'd have to tell me, if everything looks good then I guess it will just be a rubber stamp. But I'm sure some ideas didn't make it in from the last time that may this time around.

Attached: current_roster.png (667x341, 25K)

I think in the summercup thread we had some good suggestions

Our team is perfect, why change.

What about the metals, that is the players in gold and silver? Do you both think they warrant a change or are fine as is?

Money skeleton needs to be removed he is very low energy

Add Asuka since that meme prophecy is shown every day

REPLACE PEDO VITALIK WITH ASUKA NOW

Attached: smug_asuka.png (1757x702, 1.54M)

I nominate 700k EOY and Pink Wojak.

For clarification
Pink Wojak is AAAAAAAHHHH
Green Wojak is OOOOOOHHHH
SELL SELL SELL is Bobo
No coiner is grug

If you think none of these names are fitting just let me know, because player re-names are also something we can do.

Oh yoeah maybe bring in PROPHECY

this

maybe changing accumulating whales or snib snib with DigiMarine?

Wtf I never knew this shit was ai vs ai

Yeah its ai vs ai, but its very complicated. Managers submit exports based on what they've tested to work well, and from there your able to make a case by case tweak to the team. Some teams go super autismo on this and do 100s of tests to find a winning tactic, others just do a few. There is a reason some teams do consistently well and others struggle, it usually speaks to how dedicated their managers are to testing. Which is why having people help is always welcome.

Remove bobo for asuka.

and don't name the player Asuka, Name him PROPHECY
will be more fun when stuff happens in the match

Of course.

Remove bitconnect since it's an old meme

chinked and bagholder maybe too

Should we add something Gold/Silver related?

DIDNT READ, NOT SELLING or some variation definetly needs to be in there

We need BOBO, the scares of 2018 run deep. Also a PAJEET of some form would be awesome. It would highlight the eternal struggle of /biz having to read through their poor attempts at marketing and using bad english.

> a PAJEET
there is GOLDEN PAJEET in the team

If Bobo needs an update just use the JUSTed version before he's eliminated and forgotten in the 2021 season

Attached: 1560117972702-512x482.png (512x482, 206K)

Pulled a DR:NS on this bread, my bad. Maybe update the jeet to a CW version of the brown skinned street shitters.

Bobo is SELL SELL SELL
Besides Asuka, you should also add something related Gold/Silver/PMs boomers

Make the entire team LINK MARINE and CPT. Sergey of nazarith - our colors is GOLD just GOLD the entire team is brownskinned pajeets and one white dude... then alternate between 99 on all skills and 0(or lowest possible) for each marine. Sergay will be skill 100.

This is the biz team, its the only way.

Interesting, what do you do when you need to make character models for new characters?

I would say Bitconnect and accumulating whales are a bit stale. Perhaps add a silverchad player and a boomer metals player that is like a golden boomer

>what do you do when you need to make character models for new characters?
Depends. First I look to try and find a model of what I'm planning on adding in. Sometimes models do exist, but mostly not. If they don't I make them. Its a bit of a pain but really fun to use blender once you get over the learning curve.

Attached: Screenshot (1033).png (1844x1019, 3.15M)

First bump to see if anyone missed this that wants a word in.

Name changes
>Dump It to BOGGED
>Craig "Satoshi" Wright to Craig "Satoj" Wright

Model changes:
>John McAffee to a Gold/Metal Boomer

Change the ball to a LINK cube just for biz games

do not remove bobo ffs. buncha bitches here 2night. Asuka and pajeet pls

Attached: 1559621166319.png (576x578, 140K)

I think almost everybody agrees on bitconnect and accumulating whales being pretty dead memes.
Based prophet Asuka would be an amazing addition.
In my opinion Sergey Saves is probably due for a name(and belly) update.

Anything besides Sirgay he should be re-named to?

cosigning the Asuka addition as well, but instead of "THE PROPHECY" I think a better name would be "The bottom was December 15" or some other quote from the actual post

I remember a long time ago Asuka used to be on /h/'s team, I wonder if this will cause a new rivalry?

raging wagecuck in his cage

as for other memes:
>bobo and/or mumu
>something about the housing market since I still see threads about it every once in a while
>coomer if Jow Forums didn't already take him

Money belly, but I'm sure some Link Marines have a bunch of more creative suggestions.

Sergey already has cubes for gloves Kek. The ball would be funny too so long as it doesn’t glitch up and become invisible. it’s been mentioned already but adding the prophecy is a really good idea

you should name one player Did Bizonacci Die

Name a player mixacles
Sergay of Nazaroth

Ballcube could be halarious; or just a bitcoin coin 2D

coomer is not a Jow Forums meme just because newfags crosspost. Bobo needs to stay or at least a variation of retarded permabears. Asuka needs to be added with a name like "priestess of charts" or something similar the prophecy doesnt seem to fit her she is feminine and smug as fuck which is why its so infuriating she has been right all along. Sirgay is a weak name Sergey of Nazaroth is more meme worthy

Attached: 1497926215130.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

Forgot to mention the Jow Forums ball is already a chainlink ball. And yes Sergey also has them for gloves. He has to juggle a lot of LINK after all.
Sergay of Nazaroth it is then.

Whens this tournry gonna start. Is someone doing like a augur betting pool or something

How fast are you guys coding this ? Is texblend really that simple. Id start to learn for skyrim if it is

There is no set date as of now but my guess is it'll start early to mid october, if you wanna keep up just visit the wiki's homepage in OP once a week. First day will always be friday, and there is a 50% chance we will play that or saturday.
>betting
I'd really like to see this happen but because my goal is to see us get as far as we can in the tournaments along with churn out a few new models a cup I don't have a lot of time to set this up in my down time. However if you or someone else would like to get into contact with me to help set it up your more then welcome to.
>How fast are you guys coding this
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but if you mean how good we are at making models/exports lets just say even with 75% of my downtime in this I'm still never satified with the overall outcome and have to have something cut due to time constraints, be it in not testing the exports enough or in not having the models be as nearly high quality as I would like. Which is why help is always appreciated.

damn this reminds me of the golden age of biz

Attached: 45ewaf326afb.png (244x430, 10K)

Street schiffer

>not creg
Ngmi

When need Peter Schiff as the goldbug/PM meme

Schiff; paid shill since there have been so many paid shill campaigns in the last six months (pi, sent, etc.)

Mr 700K