I'm rich

I'm rich

Attached: download-1.jpg (277x182, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cqAvuL1-aGA
youtube.com/watch?v=bHKm4mLTLs8
youtube.com/watch?v=1x9YACdBUrU
youtube.com/watch?v=ptFegqTOYYc
forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/09/20/usafs-blockchain-interest-shows-technologys-power-to-secure-data/#3b922b537cef
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Biatch

did you x4 as well? Shame i only bought in $500 worth. At the exact same time i bought $1300 worth of SNTVT and now thats worth $800 today.

Wait WTF is it mooning?

Everyone investing in DAG now will be rich. That the CEO of DAG is a personal friend of the brain behind Hello Kitty and that he works as an adviser and supporter DAG, a 10M market cap with a mainnet coming, is just mind-blowing.

Attached: 1561227684654.jpg (850x567, 286K)

DAG will 1000x

They will all dump on your dumb ass

Why you mad? You can still get in but you are already paying 3x what I did

Stegos will 10x-15x easily with the launch next week.... Too much buzz around alts for this project not too.

Oh, yeah, stupid. Did you use your crystal ball and tarot cards to reach that conclusion and know the future? So you, the idiot, just "know" that the very people that voluntarily burned their own tokens, all of them, will suddenly turn around and dump on the investors and then flee the company, right?

Attached: New Constellation Token Model.png (860x560, 99K)

Constellation will 100000x you have no idea because you are not from the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqAvuL1-aGA

Attached: You.jpg (275x183, 8K)

You -->
youtube.com/watch?v=bHKm4mLTLs8

Attached: 1561378575411.jpg (640x640, 32K)

>Dag already at 10x bitch
>Not buying your bags

youtube.com/watch?v=1x9YACdBUrU

Attached: walnuts.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Dag already at 10x bitch
>Never bought BTC at one dollar, ETH etc
Great investment logic there.

DAG is still just one third of pre-sale.

>t. too stupid to defend his mental garbage with facts and logic, uses youtube vids instead, in true DAG fudder style. Tragic.

did tony ever die? still can't get over this lol

I don't feel like posting all the history related to this great project. I'm sure you know know what i'm talking about.
I am invested in this project however but don't care for the staffs behaviour.

You are invested, but do not sell, even though you "know" they will dump on you? How does that make any sense at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=ptFegqTOYYc

Attached: You.jpg (275x183, 7K)

See

Attached: 3243.jpg (800x532, 149K)

>DAG is still just one third of pre-sale.
Hahahahahahaha
PAJEETS
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF CALCUTTA

Your entire team disbanded, nobody works at Constellation Labs. Show me 5 LinkedIn profiles proving people work there. Oh that's right you can't LOL dumb faggot

Checked LinkedIn, they actually have 3 people still working there. Sad that people still fall for this scam.
Hey stupid people buying DAG do you think if you really had a real partnership with the USAF you wouldn't have to market buy your own thing tradebooks to pump your shitcoin? Dumbest Investors in crypto without a doubt.
Any project that bans critical thought is nothing more than a cult of moonboys hoping to quit McDonalds.

Confirmed nobody works at this company and they lost $33M in 18 months. Yes sir on your way to the moon but too incompetent to manage investor funds.
Sorry your whole team abandoned your shitcoin, must have been fun while it lasted.

Don't forget the infamous USAF contract they won't shut up about. Too bad it's nothing but a $50k grant from SBIR. If you want to know the truth about this shitcoin just go to their TG and ask any DD question. Banned instantly. Doesn't matter how innocent the question. You either drink the delusional Koolaid or get banned. Worst community in crypto

DAG is nothing but lies and misinformation from Satsgang and that faggot Denny. Most obvious pump and dump ive ever seen.

Oh God, stupid Raphael is here again with his crazy VPN, talking to himself in a true serial killer style. Pic related. Seek professional help Raphael. Sorry that you lost all your money and sold at the very bottom. Your rage, mass spamming and crazy talk that you have been doing for over one year, pretty much daily, will not help you.

So your "argument" is that nobody is working there? Are you insane?
>Dumbest Investors in crypto without a doubt.
Yeah, that wold be you. Selling with a near 99% loss. Remember when you told me that DAG with a market cap of 800 000 was still extremely expensive, because you "knew" they were exit scamming that very day? How is that for the world's most stupid investor?

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

New investors should thank the idiots at telegram, Satsgang and Crypto Headroom ,for the price being so low. However, the community is expanding rapidly, so their incompetence will have little or no impact in the future.

To get a commercial USAF contract for a tech start-up company, is insanely bullish and reflects the professionalism , tech and stamina of the team. 10M market cap is nothing and DAG will 1000x

Attached: Constellation [DAG].jpg (1280x1118, 235K)

More about the USAF contract here:
forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/09/20/usafs-blockchain-interest-shows-technologys-power-to-secure-data/#3b922b537cef

Attached: photo_2019-07-03_19-58-11.jpg (1125x1115, 135K)

Satsgang, Lucky and Denny are great....no one is PND anything. Take off your negative tinted classes. Nevermind the fact that a former Hello Kitty is their advisor and stated he will get them to a multi billion dollar mcap. Nevermind the fact that Forbes just did a big piece on them. And nevermind the fact that some HUGE partnerships are about to drop in October. Did you see the question and response in AMA about possibly collabing with Link? 10 mil cap is nothing for this.

>Confirmed nobody works at this company and they lost $33M in 18 months.
Ha, ha, ha, "confirmed", then show us your documentation, Raphael. You got nothing? Again?

Attached: 1564993093238.png (1297x643, 1.07M)

Constellation is up 26% today. Still cheap insanely cheao, like BTC from 1 USD to 1.26 USD

Isn't the main net due to launch in a week? what is going on with that?

That's honestly the worst meme I've ever fucking seen. It's clear you're a paid shill.

Meme works, trolls get triggered.
>It's clear you're a paid shill.
Moron. I criticized Nano here long time before I found Constellation, when Nano pumped to 3.5 USD summer of 2018.

>Meme works
More effort required, Manvinder.

It's the reason why he goes back and forth with people for hours in every thread, because he's paid to do it.

Oh, Raphael is back with his VPN, great talking to yourself and having discussions with yourself?
>he goes back and forth with people for hours in every thread
I have been in less than five DAG threads this month. So you idiot have zero logical argument against Constellation, and all you have is your whining and bitching about paid shill. Do you have any idea how pathetic and immature you sound? Morons like you should stay the hell away from investments and the financial world.

Talking about paid shills, you are the idiot from pic, right?

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03 COR.png (1009x409, 127K)

>Raphael
Who the fuck is that you spaz?
What's for dinner tonight? Korma? Pathia? Bhuna?

>Who the fuck is that you spaz?
>What's for dinner tonight? Korma? Pathia? Bhuna?
When you see comments like that, you know the moron is not invested in DAG, the clearest 1000x there is. There is no facts and/or logic in your comments and you are clearly personally invested and hysterical. Sucks to be pre-sale investors with not enough brain to buy more when the price is dropping, instead of dumping it all the very bottom as you did.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>dumping it all the very bottom as you did.
You're delusional, Durgesh.

>Oh, Raphael is back with his VPN, great talking to yourself and having discussions with yourself?
Take your meds schizo

Attached: 1544705503183.png (1870x202, 35K)

Several guys I know will soon put in some BTC from their stacks after I complete a summary about the project to keep them informed.

This thing will end up in the top 3 of CMC anyway, give it 2 years or so.

Last night I had a dream I was in India
And I was covered in shit
And the guy next to me wasn't bothered at all
Was odd.

Please bump the thread some more, Raphael. Show the world that you DAG fudders have nothing of substance. Continue to abuse that VPN. Thanks.

Attached: DAG fudders - Morning Meeting.jpg (624x351, 47K)

Can somebody tell me how many devs are working for DAG currently? Is wyatt the only known developer from the USA? The fact that wyatt has strong ties to hyperledger is bullish af, but what concerns me is the lack of information regarding the team members in general and also regarding the funds. Do they hire new devs?

Ask OP he is one of 2 devs left

Yes sirs. There are many many devs working 24/7 and US air force is confirmed. we will do big data with our proof-of-meme if you will, sirs. We are not a blockchain but rather a chain of every user and we plan to be used in every cars, be industry standard and in air industry too.

I should not leak this but mainnet has been tested in backround and its working perfectly.
Of course i am not giving u investment advice sirs, just telling u some facts.

Come on trolls, we had this unwritten agreement, remember? We would let you post all your moronic comments about devs doing crack cocaine, all funds lost to day trading, team exit scammed just hours ago etc etc, but at the same time you should make sure that you bumped the hell out off the thread. So don't be lazy trolls, bump - bump - bump.

They are not out of funds anymore because they are selling to your bumps. So thank you so much for bailing this team out. Now they have one more year to actually achieve something.

>They are not out of funds anymore because they are selling to your bumps.
Yeah right, crazy troll. And you have learned all this through your tarot cards and vivid dreams after eating too much, that and drugs, right?

So if they have zero money, desperately in need for cash, according to your fantasies, how come they then voluntarily burned all their DAGs? How does that make ANY logical sense to you? Pic. Can you see why we find you trolls completely retarded? Are you one of the idiots that sold at the bottom, because you just "knew" they were exit scamming?

Attached: 2019.png (673x362, 16K)

up 50% while typing this
i wish i bought a couple grand worth and not 250$

I had nearly all my investments locked up, unable to move around and invest, when market cap was 800 000 USD. Horrific experience. lol.

Yet still the fudding morons stated DAG was expensive, because they "knew" the team was exit scamming. DAG fudders are the most tragic imbeciles in crypto space.

Pre-sale market cap was over 30M, so a market cap of 12M is still very cheap. DAG is a clear 1000x

>spam every day on Jow Forums with moonboy shit
>never one single statement about how the tech works, or is different than the 1000 other coins that currently exist
>psychological warfare against those who bring up its scammy past
gee i wonder why everyone thinks you're pnd

Just so everyone can see what kind of imbecile morons you DAG fudders are; try to substantiate your false and psycho-infantile claims. Go on. No wonder you idiots never saw this obvious 1000-10 000x.

Lol they burned their founders tokens. They still have a much larger allocation in their "foundation tokens". And god knows how many secret addresses they have for dumping on plebs as well.

Constellation are completely desperate. They were so close to ending operations when the big shilling campaign started. Everyone was laid off or voluntarily left because they saw where they were heading.

The team has consistently shilled nothing burgers.

It's going to end bad. No entity or company is seriously considering using their tech. They received a tiny grant from USAF along with countless other companies. That is all they have. And the team knows it, that's why they're busy converting their DAG into BTC before the gig is up.

It's no coincidence the shilling campaign peaked right around when Hedera was closing in on open access. They know they can't compete with a much larger and more technically sound project, so they predictably went rogue and completely unprofessionally so. Posing in their retarded bomber jackets, aviators and constantly insinuating big news. Even when it came to NASA, a random telegram member had to notify everyone that he figured out NASA had rejected their proposal - the team was still ACTIVELY shilling that angle until they were called out on it, then minutes later Benjamin Diggles spun up a small essay of drivel about them "wanting to break the news at the right time"..

Red flags all over. Cool, you managed a scam pump on tiny volume these past few months. The project is still a massive fail based on its history and price action. A ton of scams have pumped in crypto before, but DAG is running on its last legs. Ther act is super transparent, but the heavy shilling lately has been just enough to lure more suckers in with the "muh 1000x" retardation.

Invest at your own risk.

>So if they have zero money, desperately in need for cash, according to your fantasies, how come they then voluntarily burned all their DAGs?

Are u fucking retarded? They still have community funds, for advertising etc. They didnt burn all their DAG's. Thats the oldest trick in the book. "Hey look at us we'll burn our tokens. It'll increase the price. Look look, it will moon now since we are burning our own tokens!"

>They still have a much larger allocation in their "foundation tokens"
That's for operating the network. Not allocated to private individuals. Tragic accusation.
>They received a tiny grant from USAF
Commercial contract. Learn the difference
> that's why they're busy converting their DAG into BTC before the gig is up.
They burned all their tokens 7.2% of total supply, how is that for supporting the investors? Your claim is retarded.
>peaked right around when Hedera was closing in on open access
Hedera is a disaster. TPS for smart contracts are 10. Their market cap is absurd and crashing hard.
>Red flags all over.
Let me see......30 min interview with the brain behind Hello Kitty, one of the most successful brand and marketing operations in history, now cooperating and supporting Constellation, and you think it's just red flags all over? Are you on crack again?
1. Ray Hatoyama has a proven record of sniffing out superb projects with a global potential
2. Ray Hatoyama has a proven record of bringing that project to a global dominance

DAG will 1000x.

Attached: photo_2019-07-06_00-53-10.jpg (1091x1280, 166K)

Yeah, you are totally two different persons and not mentally unstable Raphael with a VPN at all. Learn the difference between tokens belonging to the project and tokens belonging to private individuals. Shouldn't be too hard to understand, but then again, you dumped DAG at the very bottom, so who knows? Pic related.

Attached: Mentally Insane.jpg (3739x1320, 2.34M)

Can't believe you assholes fudded me out of this when it was 30 sats

Yeah we totes are a same person and my name totes is Raphael. And FUD:ing constellation totes is my dayjob.

fuck off

Bro. I had orders for constellation for imminent dump, but i withdrew everything after reading more and more about them.

Scammy bitches and this project is a TOTAL scam. Fuck off with your scam advices idiot. You're gonna lose a lot off money for some people who believe biz shills.

>Scammy bitches and this project is a TOTAL scam
Show me how you LOGICALLY reached that conclusion. Use documented facts and reason only. Good luck scammer.

You must be new here or you are just a paid shill. Look every DAG topic since november 2018 moron. Check their telegram how they ban people asking unwanted questions such as why are there employees leaving and only couple of them left etc.

Documented facts and reason are clearly alien concepts for you. All you have is fabricated spam and hysterical fud. Try again, scammer.

We'll see in few weeks who's the scammer here.

You scamming idiots have been rambling on about the team exit scamming, devs are doing crack, you heard something in your local gay bar, etc, for over one year now. Give it up losers, you all sound insane. Sorry about your loss, but no need to scam other people to take some kind of "epic" revenge on the universe or whatever you nuts believe in. How many thousand hours have you lost thanks to your crappy scamming and full time fudding? Do you even have a rough estimate or is it too depressing? Seek help, psycho.

Attached: YOU.jpg (1500x620, 145K)

Allright. Just try to warn others for not falling into this. Some might even go all in and lose their house or something. Hope u faggot are paying them back what they lose after shit hits the fan. Tho I personally think they will do a soft exitscam, since SONM invented it to the public first. Doesn't look so bad when u exit with longer period time, but still, exit scam's a exit scam.

Well soft exitscam unless SEC sues them for daytrading with customers fund. Pretty sure there are several reports to SEC regards that matter.

And I havent lost shit in this because I've invested 0 penny to these guys. I had purchase order @ 28 sat but withdrew it after reading what a clusterfuck this company is. I dont give a fuck about lost potential profits because I have morals and I dont invest in pump & dumps.

Do you have no shame? You are STILL lying about SEC, didn't you scammers claim to have contacted both the police and SEC over one year ago and they would arrest the team within hours/one day?

Do you remember with crypto market crashed in DEC/JAN and DAG had a mcap of 800K USD? One guy with a horrific life and family was in the thread and wondered whether or not he should invest. He had this one shot. I told him to invest at least something, you fudding scumbags came with your usual lies about being insiders and "knowing" that the team had no money, was exit scamming and would be arrested within days. Sadly you used your usual VPNs and he believed your lies. How does it feel to have ruined his golden chance to finally have some good luck in his life? How does it feel to be absolute assholes ruining the lives of others with your lies, scams and fabricated fud?

Attached: Scammers.jpg (3500x2513, 1.48M)