Who's here smart money?

I shilled ZRX to you for 50% gains, now it's BAT's turn.

Which one of you spineless neanderthals haven't bought a bag of this yet?

Attached: BAT_blog_img.png (1200x630, 19K)

>who's here smart money?
not you

you're not late, you can still ride a pump of about 30-50% in next couple days

Jow Forums has never liked BAT. If it ever moons (probably won’t) it’ll be the biggest “FUCK YOU” to Jow Forums imaginable.

If BAT ever moons i’m leaving and starting a BAT Jow Forums board with flags and banning all pajeet shillcoins.

>15% pump on coinbase out of the blue
>buy it now guys its gonna go up 50% more
You assholes that constantly try to deceive anons into fomoing at the top of your pumps are the worse. Also can you please post proof that it is the fastest growing browser in Japan? Can you post a veritable source and not a cherry picked one?

come back to this thread in a day then you retard. there is no top, this is the fucking bottom.
brave is growing, bat supply is going down
do the maths you nonce

Still waiting on that source. Since you believe so much on the project you have already done your research and should have no problem producing it right? And again please make it a good source not some estimates from a random crypto blog with cherry picked data pool

stay poor

You are really convincing me with your well thought out answers and comebacks user. You believe so strongly in BAT surely you have done some research about it? Can you at the very very least confirm BAT bagholder's claims about how "its the fastest growing browser in Japan"?
I have time and money user convince me to buy your bags

Attached: 1565901446666.png (1020x1020, 773K)

>l-let me shift the goal posts, it's still behind X browser!
>th-that's because X browser comes pre-installed!
>I was only pretending to be retarded!

keep posting anime and losing money you dumb nigger

Attached: bat japan.png (774x2024, 255K)

photoshop

Are you fucking retarded?

>user can't read

OP, just let this stay as a hidden gem.
The majority of anons here missed BAT at $0.10 and will be furiously FOMOing when our little orange logo becomes synonymous with advertising.
See you at $400 in the next few years!

Attached: 1565214873042.jpg (980x742, 289K)

I never shifted goalposts user please learn to read. I asked for a source and you gave me a screenshot that doesnt even show numbers. Where did you get that inage from? Are those the top installed browsers from a an app store with no volume or one with significant volume and therefore a valid data set? Stop acting like a little girl because someone is asking for info before buying your bags. Surely you can accomplish what amounts to a 1st grade homework and can provide info to back up your claims since you are so smart.

>I asked for a source and you gave me a screenshot that doesnt even show numbers

jesus christ, the absolute state of this board

Attached: 1517099947896.png (593x635, 260K)

I don't think a single other crypto-related app puts up worldwide numbers like Brave does besides exchange apps

Attached: bat japan2.png (1350x1888, 326K)

absolute state of some of the basement dwellers.

>muh numbers

There you that wasnt so hard was it. Why would you think muhnumbers such as volume dont matter when talking about adoption and crypto? Also since your post BAT has made 3 red candles and will retest its last support hope anons didnt buy your bags at the top.

At 50 million users thats about ~30 BAT each. There were 2 million downloads in Japan alone last month. Things are about to crazy

I have 6500 BAT I grabbed back when it was 8 cents and then I kind of forgot about it.

How comfy will I be in a few years?

earned 3 bat on two phones, never moving it.
get a fifty thousand doing this and supply will shrink monthly

This would be nice. We could even tip each other with BAT, would be the ultimate slap in the face