Eat in a high class restaurant pretty regularly - alone because I can afford it out of my cripto gains

>Eat in a high class restaurant pretty regularly - alone because I can afford it out of my cripto gains.
>Stuff notices and attempts to make provoke me to talk to random female stuff members without talking to me directly
>Lift nice weights relative to other gym regulars
>Female stuff members and gym goers starts being creepy in attempting to make me talk to them

fuck off - I'm boring and can't talk to females. Why do must they torment me so. Can't they see that?

Attached: 1568418177352.gif (112x112, 734K)

What if I told you that eating in a high-class restaurant and lifting decent weights made you intrinsically not boring to those people?

Tell them you have a gf, being a socially awkward virgin out drunk in clubs that was always my defence mechanism when a girl showed interest

you autistic fuck can be a little less autistic if you actually talk to people

if you tell them youre not very good with people theyll be a lot more lenient with you too

just be friendly and polite its not hard

learning to talk to people will surely help you at some point in life, now bite your tongue and do the job ya cunt a 6 year old is ahead of you in this regard

One life. Change is constant. You levelled up financially and broke through your personal ceilings. You’re in good shape. This is the next level up.

Don't worry Bro.

Think of this as an opportunity to get some free practice in. Confidence is built upon bullshit and then one day you actually are just confident. It truly is fake it till you make it. Former awkward guy here.

get a life

This. You are high on your stats on financial and fitness.

You have to level your other skills up user. Some people (like financial autistics) just max out one tree of habilities.It isn't wrong but is not the eficient way.

Try to do these builds, they arent perfect but its fun to live with them:

Financial +++++
Social ++++
Fitness ++

Financial +++++
Social +++
Fitness +++

unfortunately, people have different numbers of points that they can use.

you need to buy holo and all girls are urs

Attached: 1568869540322.jpg (227x222, 9K)

>stuff members

start talking to them about how Hitler wasn't wrong and that you are a WN.

It's a lost cause

Then he might actually find a nice gf. Good idea.

Nice Fuhrerdubs, fren.

Attached: 1538722875003.jpg (500x594, 63K)

Live your life however you want, don't come here for validation for being the person you want to be.
I can tell you are a cock smoking faggot though.

Attached: fag.jpg (500x333, 56K)

>op's pic

Attached: AZebk9H.jpg (607x960, 54K)

You talk like a Jeet and you smell like one too.

This might sound strange, but I had a major problem socializing when I was younger because I don't drink alcohol or do drugs, so I sort of became a social outcast. Fuck this clown world.

same

This.

It's so backwards we reward people for bad behavior (drugs, fatties), and discourage people for good behavior (eating healthy)

> Go to upscale bar that does pierogis
> Very low key place
> Dead quiet
> Don't see a single person in entire place
> Bartender greets me by name
> Proceed to kitchen counter
> Ask about a special new ghost pepper based pierogi
> Suddenly startled from directly behind me
> Qt3.14 as fuck
> "I just had one!! I'm sure you can hanlde it ;)"
> Yo...you too
> Bitchdidyoujustjumpfromceilingtoflirtwithme
Seriously these bitches keep trying me

I'm 28 and a touchless virgin and one day I ordered something over the internet, I was waiting for it to arrive but ended up falling asleep.
When I woke up I checked the mailbox and inside of it was a handwritten note, it was written by the cute asian girl that went with my little sister to school like 10 years ago and lived just across my house.
She used emojis in that handwritten note and the dot on the i in my name was a small heart, under it was her phone number and she wrote I should give her a call when I'm back home.
I was surprised she even remembered me but then I didnt know what to do and procrastinated the call, eventually she showed up at my door but I was hiding in my room and she gave that package to my mother.

I'm not saying I could have fucked her or that she was into me or something but from that situation I realized there is no fucking way I will ever get a gf when I'm already too scared to answer the door.

>we reward people
nobody is rewarding anyone. there's no conspiracy here, it's just that normies are retards and socializing is easy when doing drugs and so people use drugs
being the sober one among the inebriated is ok and sometimes fun for the sober one, but awkward for the inebriated

drug use is to socializingas security clearances are to government contractors. ya don't have to have a clearance, but it helps. A lot.

it is what it is, and I'm pretty sure it's always been this way

she is the ghost pepper

>1. They know you have money.
>2. You are fit.

You're mysterious to them, they can't figure you out. You live in a world that is so far outside of their wagie brains that they can't comprehend it.

>w-w-what do you mean you don't need to work?!?!

They want to use you like a parasite.

It's self destruction in order to cope with their lot in life. It's much easier to shoot yourself up with drugs or get black out drunk than it is to change your circumstances.

It actually requires will power, something that modern advertising has eliminated in most people.

That's why people are in debt. That's why people are obese. That's why they don't have successful relationships.

It's called BIG ALCOHOL and BIG OPIUM, both trillion dollar industries. And what about encouraging fats?

Attached: Obesity-Desktop-01.jpg (2400x1600, 488K)

>make money in crypto
>buy cabin town place
>comfy resturaunt about 3blocks over
>go and eat at least once a week
>girls on staff notice I d ont social and eat and leave
>keep trying to make small talk and figure out my job and fiances like alot of females do.
>play it off and just say im retired
>dont go for 3 weeks
>walking down the road to visit a neighbor to see how he's doing
>car comes around the corner and I hear someone yelling hey whats up
>its one of the waitress and her friend
>start talking to me and asking if I live around here
>tell them out for one of my weekly long walks and tell them im in that (point direction away from my house) way.
>talk for a few mins and they take off
>see them drive down my road kinda slow a few days later
lol the state of the 18-25 females

Fuck mate I'm Polish and love pierogis. Didn't know there was places that do them spicy like that. Sounds interesting. Also you should bang said girl.

>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY
I can't help you right now I'm freakin out about other stuff but everything can be blamed on giving rights to women and jews... which can be blamed on christianity or misplaced empathy

simply return to patriarchy and there will be an end to the horror.

Learn English, pajeet larper

damn, nice

Attached: 1557576346371.jpg (755x587, 29K)