V-ID's days are numbered. Hope you still don't hold this shitcoin

Acronis Blockchain Technology Initiative: acronis.com/en-us/business/blockchain-notary/

Acronis is a billion dollar company.
V-ID generates less than one million a year in revenue.
Acronis has 18 offices worldwide.
V-ID is ran out of a small office next to Subway sandwiches.
Acronis has over five million customers.
V-ID has 32 customers.
Acronis has a Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acronis
V-ID doesn't even come up as a business on the sidebar of Google search.

>Acronis solutions using blockchain technology can protect any data in any industry. Common use cases include property and medical records, chain-of-evidence for court documents, police video or security camera footage, intellectual property bound documents, long-term archiving that could be subject to IT audits, and ‘consortium’ data storage, where multiple entities or individuals need to securely store and exchange massive amounts of data and information.

>Users can upload a file to the storage repository and record the fingerprint of the file in a form of the file’s hash in the Ethereum blockchain. Because the records in the blockchain cannot be manipulated, individuals or third parties can prove authenticity of the file. The completeness of all records and authenticity of each file can be checked automatically or manually.

Attached: 1564929853219.png (256x256, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920
eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977
ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-19/farmers-say-trump-s-28-billion-bailout-isn-t-a-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Acronis has patented their blockchain validation technology and V-ID are infringing on it: patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920
>A method for authenticating a chain of custody utilizing blockchain technology, whereby digital evidence or other digital content is acquired and then hashed to produce a hash fingerprint/signature and then immediately or instantly submitting said hash fingerprint/signature to the blockchain using the blockchain network protocol, forming an immediate verifiable chain of custody without human interaction or requiring a trusted third party.
They have other patents for this one service, all enforceable in the United States, Europe, Asia, and more. V-ID has zero patents. The minute Acronis finds out about V-ID, the price of VIDT will tank like Bitconnect.

V-ID is not partnered the global IBM. They've merely signed up to talk at IBM Netherlands's "Circular Economy Data Network" meetup group: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977
IBM has their own IBM Blockchain Trusted Identity service, so they do not need V-ID: ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks

See pic related. Acronis already has top businesses and clients using their service.

Attached: vidt-stole-this-idea.png (1185x589, 66K)

Take your meds.

Token not needed

Take your meds.

Attached: t-t-t-token_not_needed_i_said!.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Remember when all of the other grocery stores went out of business because of another grocery store opening up?
Oh yea, it didn't happen , because multiple players can exist in the same space.

Your entire set of talking points is easily debunked, and everyone here is a bigger faggot for having to read your drivel.

>Remember when all of the other grocery stores went out of business because of another grocery store opening up?
Yes, it's called Walmart moving into your small town and destroying every mom and pop shop and closing down.

>this post
>for what, the 10th+ time today?

Imagine bring this obsessed with a $4mil MC shitcoin...

Take your meds.snd do something constructive

Attached: 7E5E6118781E44C7B01E0E540A4CDC23.png (500x500, 82K)

Take your meds.

It's Telegram trannies copy and pasting it to discredit it, making it seem like organized crime. It's okay, anyone that can read the actual post should know VIDT isn't revolutionary and could be shut down by a legal team if the company grows enough to cut into their profits.

Take your meds.

You're not going to get me to change my gender.

If V-ID is worth more than the cost of laywers, say goodbye to your token.

The thing is, you're just a fucking idiot.

There is a massive segment of the population that has never and will never have anything to do with Walmart (big box stores in general) and will solely focus their dollars on helping smaller businesses when they can.

No, you absolute fucking faggot - Walmart (Big box stores)don't have a monopoly on fresh grown food direct from farmers and collectives, and they never will, period.

This.
Some people bought into the "Walmart destroyed everything" nonsense. There's a Walmart here. Several actually. But there are also hundreds of small businesses and mom and pop shops as well, because the economy isn't a zero sum game. There's room for everyone.

That's why I keep telling him to take his meds, because he's been raving like a lunatic about a supposed shitcoin for months now. LOL. It's really a fascinating study in mental health desu.

Literally bought 3000 more just as you posted this.

Attached: comfy_.jpg (300x373, 40K)

OMG I JUST SOLD ALL MY VIDT FUCK THIS SCAM COIN

OMG NO YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD ANY TO BEGIN WITH FUCK THIS SCAM POST

T O K E N N O T N E E D E D

Broken, not kneaded

OMG I JUST SOLD EVEN MORE THANK YOU ANONS FOR INFORMING ME TO PROTECT AGAINST THE SCAM

Broken Bot Beat It

>There is a massive segment of the population that has never and will never have anything to do with Walmart (big box stores in general) and will solely focus their dollars on helping smaller businesses when they can.
It's not a "massive" segment. They can barely stay afloat. You can order fresh organic food from Whole Foods and have it delivered to your door. Small businesses cannot afford to have a delivery service, which will become the standard within three years.
>No, you absolute fucking faggot - Walmart (Big box stores)don't have a monopoly on fresh grown food direct from farmers and collectives, and they never will, period.
Then why do farmers have to be bailed out with 28 billion dollars by the government? bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-19/farmers-say-trump-s-28-billion-bailout-isn-t-a-solution

Raving with a lunatic by providing links, facts, and backing up every statement that I make? Sure bagholder, sure.

Take your meds.

Attached: VIDT.jpg (800x600, 373K)

Token not needed.

JUst Bought 2000 more xDD

Do you not like the ones you were prescribed?

You'd have to be on depressants to still hold VIDT in face of all these facts. Did suicide prevention give you those hard to swallow pills to keep you happy?

Take your meds.

Not joining your cult. Token not needed.

Consider Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Is that what you call the official telegram channel?

We're here to help you. Using a picture of Vitalik, show us where VIDT touched you which resulted in what we are seeing today. Talk it out. We are here to listen.

>Using a picture of Vitalik, show us where VIDT touched you which resulted in what we are seeing today. Talk it out. We are here to listen.
But it's only a joke, as I sold the top. Unlike you.

Attached: log.jpg (669x468, 29K)

Lol. Well played, faggot!
But seriously, what is your psychology about hating this coin? Someone would not normally give a shit about some supposed shitcoin. Let me guess. Are you here to play Jesus and lead us to the promised land?

50% to get you all seething, 30% warning anons to not purchase, 16% bants, 3% god complex.

Does someone really seethe over what you or anyone else has to say on here? I thought this board was all just shit posting. I can't imagine getting really pissed at anything anyone says on here.

Everyone with 2 or more brain cells know that someone would not fud some random Jow Forums shitcoin this much out of the goodness of their heart. We all know that you want to get better entry lol. Just market buy like a man because the price has gone only up today.

HAHAH he think that he can affect VIDT's price now that top exchange is coming and we've got MULTIPLE huge clients on this month. What a fucking brainlet. Thanks gonna buy more! Fucking pajeet.

kek im gonna stop my fud and go all in now. easiest money 2019. VIDT 2$ minimum EOY

Attached: dae9ca41-5c43-465f-9dab-b0e449bd53ed.jpg (682x593, 76K)

But...but.. TOKEN NOT NEEDED

Attached: IMG_20190921_022753_530.jpg (696x718, 89K)

Good. Because I’m shittposting and trolling in reality. Nevertheless facts are facts. Token not needed.

>not even on CMC
failed shill

WHAT THE FUCK BIZ YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A SCAM I SOLD AT 10 CENTS NOW ITS 15

Thanks, just bought 100K

Attached: BA7C9CF9-0514-4061-B0E1-229E57F411F1.jpg (2466x2164, 1.43M)