Tfw the end goal of the central bankers is to have us paid in Good Goy Credits which expire in a certain amount of time...

>tfw the end goal of the central bankers is to have us paid in Good Goy Credits which expire in a certain amount of time so you'll have to spend them to (((stimulate))) the (((economy))).
>each day at your wagecuck job you'll get 100 Everyday Goy Credits deposited to your account which will expire in 1 week if not spent.
>expired Everyday Goy Credits can be traded in at the People's Bank for half their value. Each week after they expire the value halves again. So after 3 weeks 100 credits is worth 25 etc.
>the unemployed will get 50 Everyday Goy Credits each day.
>every week at the wagecuck job you'll get 1000 Standard Goy Credits, the unemployed get 250.
>the standard Goy Credits expire in 1 month
>long term Goy Credits expire in 6 months and is the longest time of credit
>companies that are (((accredited))) by the government can pay employees in Irregular Credits, which have no expiry

Attached: 66818284_130918844807687_1333891167984244802_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0
pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast.pdf
getpocket.com/explore/item/how-bitcoin-ends
ted.com/talks/andrew_marantz_inside_the_bizarre_world_of_internet_trolls_and_propagandists?language=en#t-864495
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw getting punished for saving
>tfw asset prices will continued to be inflated forever
>tfw the deck is literally stacked against you

they can't keep getting away with it

That's a nice idea user, I think I can code it

People will just go back to trading with silver and such

That's why it's important to buy gold and silver (real money).

The average normie will run from their veal fattening pen to the stores to spend their Goy Credits before they expire.

So invest your money retard. invest in equities dumb ass

>they can't keep getting away with it

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE

Attached: 1569008747921.jpg (1004x234, 151K)

thanks to the user who linked the Toronto protocols last thread. Ita.fucming blood boiling and horrible to read. I know going on here and pol you get stuck knoing this stuff but reading it all laid out in a plan is just infuriating and disturbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0

>I owe my soul to the company store

We've been here before OP.

>tfw spend goy credits immediately on trade items and food stores

this sounds like a nightmare
i will literally off myself if my good goy bucks are converted into digital meme tokens that must be spent
fuck me up the goat ass, frens

Attached: fd3.jpg (625x400, 157K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo. (((They))) won.

>Toronto protocols

What? Can you post the link plz user

Attached: 1493531032371.jpg (680x961, 96K)

Attached: edison on interest.jpg (883x344, 77K)

then don't borow money.

Read the thread, nigger

That why we made bitcoin

>then don't borow money.
Retard

Attached: 1538348972336.png (1308x1353, 919K)

I would just stop working and unplug from society at that point. It's not worth it.

Imagine the hundreds of millions of people just lying down and accepting the notion that they can never generationally acquire greater and greater wealth, and they don't care

Then they tell you the poor aren't stupid

Whites are finished.

Attached: 1562951497882.jpg (970x542, 44K)

Yea, central banking is terrible, I get it. But why does that make interest the "invention of satan"? It's like saying guns are the invention of satan because they're usedto murder people.

>pic
what's the fucking alternative then? a state owned central bank that drives the economy to the ground like venezuela or argentina have?

Interest is fine. Edison is a fag. However the usury that happens that is the literal backbone of our currency is something else entirely.

>Imagine the hundreds of millions of people just lying down and accepting the notion that they can never generationally acquire greater and greater wealth,

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Not the company. The central bank/government.

No central bank. No regulated finance. Let people use whatever money suits them best.

Agreed.

No central banking, like before the Federal Reserve.

in this day and age? it's either giving more power to private banks or letting the chinese run the us over

This is already a reality in countries like Hong Kong with fixed-exchange rates, no matter how hard you work and how much money you save, every few years either their central bank or the Federal Reserve prints more fiat currency and inflation renders all their savings practically worthless.

Attached: 1568080223949.png (334x506, 405K)

>Then they tell you the poor aren't stupid
most of them are stupid
almost all of them are lazy
none of them have impulse control

Here's one right now

>Yea, central banking is terrible, I get it. But why does that make interest the "invention of satan"?
I think its an allusion to jews

Attached: 1549162829583.jpg (650x700, 65K)

>the government developed Bitcoin intentionally faulty so they could later implement this

Holy fuck am I gonna get v& and c&

Are the Jews behind this?

Attached: 1568940292340.gif (540x546, 1.48M)

Just buy shit with your goy credits that doesn’t devalue like gold

>savings
You're supposed to keep assets in real objects like real estate. For liquidity, keep ~6 months expenses in cash (a loss, for utility's sake) and the rest in crypto/stocks/gold. The only huge amount of Cash reserves you want is an LLC company's Cash reserves so you can write off inflation.

>in this day and age? it's either giving more power to private banks or letting the chinese run the us over
Explain how you reached that conclusion. If the fed disappeared tomorrow. I think (hope) people could come to agreements on local mediums of exchange. For example, what if a town issued their own ethereum token to be used as a medium of exchange in local commerce? Expand that out to a state? Expand that out to a country and you have venezuela with their "petro" coin.
"Money" is the best social engineering tool known to mankind. Crypto is about to flip the world upside down. I cant wait lads.

Attached: 1557089860113.jpg (494x440, 31K)

Bullish for BTC

>Just buy shit with your goy credits that doesn’t devalue like gold
Or funs

Attached: 1567796769333.jpg (700x436, 133K)

It's notoriously difficult to invest in securities and real-estate if you're a working-class peasant in third world countries tho, their system has all sorts of red tape specifically designed to keep the poor as poor as possible

This, it's bullish as fuck for Libra and other stablecoins too

pdf-archive.com/2015/03/08/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast/the-toronto-protocols-serge-monast.pdf

no idea if this is legit or not, but this is what he's talking about.

ayyyy this was actually a plot point in a distopian novel cant remember which

> implying these hypothetical stores of value will be affordable

the point is that you wont be able to buy more than the bare minimum to let you live. at blair mountain they barely got enough calories to keep working

galactic pot healer, i believe

the 666 stuff and mason stuff can be cringe, but everything else they outline is spoopy and spot on as fuck. and this was like 50 yrs ago I think? it says 1995 but I think that's when it leaked in his book. Either way, anyone who thinks that there's no masterplan for the human race who are more valuable as a product/consumer/tax pay pig combo is naive.

If the Fed disappeared, either the dollar would be issued directly by the treasury and all pretense of monetary policy independent from elected officials would be gone (not that there is much these days anyway).

This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing given the right elected officials.

If the dollar just went up in smoke completely, private banks and companies would issue company script that would be utilized as a currency.

Both of which they will soon make illegal to buy

The vast majority of normies live paycheck to paycheck.
Anyone who doesnt will quickly be able to find a work around to your cockamamie theory.

It's genuinely going to get worse with negative interest rates.

Attached: 1554853728079.gif (250x200, 736K)

thanks user. I have been searching for that cunt all morning.

reminder that these threads are made by falseflaggers to downplay the seriousness of the jewish problem.
Stop reading Jow Forums and start reading books

Gold, if they didn't make it fucking illegal.

This link contains a Trojan, don't click it

What the hell is the endgame of having a new world order?
We could be exploring space, and these people want to rule over a mass of stupid brown goys stuck here forever? Why?

ill still be able to buy stock and i already live through my credit card. i hold almost no cash. all your system does is encourage storage of wealth in other forms.

>mfw zero debt and never owned a credit card
>mfw 5000 bucks in savings
>mfw I will probably retire at 40 if I live frugally

Attached: 1568270975904.jpg (675x601, 66K)

Check this out
getpocket.com/explore/item/how-bitcoin-ends
The author pines for days in the middle ages when good goy credits that expired at the end of each day were apparently used.

Make sure to diversify your fiat into metals, bitcoin or real estate because the FED is printing it like there's no tomorrow

Soon

Attached: 400.jpg (415x400, 124K)

Maybe the flat-earthers are right in some capacity and space simply doesn't exist?

This

Cringe, holy fuck the author of that article is so poorly informed about economics and history that it hurts to read it

THEYRE REWARDING YOU IF YOU INVEST IN THE MARKETS

IF YOU DONT LIVE PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING

Thank God they prevent you from owning real estate in Hong Kong, you just sign very long leases.

At this point in minecraft, it might be time to just grief the mods and admins until they quit. They can't ban us all.

Have you guys ever seen that movie in time - with Justin timberlake?

Kinda shitty movie - but the philosophical context was interesting. Maybe even a primer for what's to come.

Is that true?
Where else is it illegal to own real estate? Is that a China thing or a Hong Kong thing?

If it’s a common practice, that could explain some of the money flowing into US realty and driving up out goddamn rent/housing costs.

>goddamn

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I dunno, buy PM or crypto?

>exploring space
plebby it

I don’t geddit what’s Sammy J in Winehouse’s best film have to do with it?

Guess again, that's why they want to do away with your free speech by implying you're crazy. Look at this smear video that implies someone like lawyer and documentary maker Mike Cernovich is just crazy. He's the guy who made Hoaxed. His kids got death threats as a result of this media smear campaign.

ted.com/talks/andrew_marantz_inside_the_bizarre_world_of_internet_trolls_and_propagandists?language=en#t-864495

Once you start digging you start finding all kinds of weird shit like the morgenthau plan or Eisenhower's death camps in Germany after ww2.

Who cares, in 20 years more half of you will have died from fucking cancer or an heart attack, you are all paranoid because you don't get enough sun, stop fucking coomin and get out of your house and buy crypto

Government can confiscate anything you own for any or no reason at all and you firing your pea shooter at drones dispearsing mustard gas isn’t defending shit. Go ahead and invest in real estate and gold. See if the government lets you keep it when their chips are down.

Because they are obsessed about power and remaining in control of it. Especially with transhumanism now they want to lord over everything forever.