Is he good for the US economy?

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (2222x1667, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=mB-pdPaQNKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you’re a (((journalist)))

America's on a mindless credit binge right now. They are just going for fucking broke buying shit on credit but manufacturing is in contraction and earnings are constantly being revised downwards.

The stock market is being run by the companies themselves buying back stock and algorithms that monitor the news for ques to sell or buy.

It's a very 1999 or 2007 world right now, but who the fuck knows how long it can keep going. An external shock needs to happen for it to fall apart, and I don't know what that is or when it will happen.

TL;DR: Trump sees US monetary policy in the simple guise of a real estate developer trying to get cheap debt from his bank to finance his construction. His tweets give away just how little he knows about monetary policy.

Attached: 106079835-15658272604ED2-REQ-SPECIAL-JIMCRAMER-081419.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 189K)

He made the swamp great again!

Oh yes orange man very good! Good good good!

Yes. The globalists who have been slowly selling our domestic power out are getting BTFO. Workers at the lower end of the pay scale are seeing the largest wage gains.

yup

>His tweets give away just how little he knows about monetary policy.
do you have any examples for me
t. dunno what the fuck is going on in global markets

>His tweets give away just how little he knows about monetary policy.
Fuck off jew
>"This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money. I hate to tell you. So there’s never a default. But the point is it was reported in the New York Times incorrectly,"
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-no-debt-default-222957
Trumps going to end the fed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-214113_Twitter.jpg (1080x1120, 394K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=mB-pdPaQNKA
Fiat currencies are basically a ponzi scheme and its about to explode. Once you can wrap your head arong negative interest rates youll understand were in clown world.

Attached: 1548380785323.jpg (750x500, 204K)

He is good for my day trading

Thanks user. Going through them now even though it's a friday night

Attached: bros-41709219.png (500x534, 154K)

if you have to ask, I have very bad news for you

I'm not going to trawl through his Twitter history for you, it's far too painful because his Twitter rep does so many tweets per day.

But he was talking about refinancing US treasuries downwards as if it was a business loan, really dumb shit.

Trump is only combating the Fed because they are not greasing the markets as much as he likes. It's as simple as that.

If the Fed never attempted to raise rates, he wouldn't care at all.

No

4 more years

>Trump is only combating the Fed because they are not greasing the markets as much as he likes. It's as simple as that.
brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-220153_Twitter.jpg (771x1361, 465K)

He isn't. Trade war has completely fucked several sectors and his cynical urging of Powell to lower interest rates to delay a recession until after 2020 will only make the recession worse.

checked
>his cynical urging of Powell to lower interest rates to delay a recession until after 2020 will only make the recession worse.
but pic related user

Attached: IMG_20190717_185355.jpg (967x1104, 83K)

If you think corporations are the economy than yes

Yeah, Trump isn't as stupid as he comes across sometimes -- it's the smart play to get reelected if he can get Powell to play along, but it's still pretty cynical. It's probably for the better even if it is tough medicine because the democrats seem a lot worse for the economy aside from maybe Biden. Just look at Bernie "60 trillion dollars of social programs" Sanders or Elizabeth "Accountable Capitalism" Warren.

What happens when rates are already near zero and he delays the bubble popping until mid 2021? It will be a lot worse.

no

At least he isn't cutting a $2T check to spam the economy with and literally funding the stock market with QE

he's just selling himself and shitting on others like a used car salesman is selling a piece of junk and shitting on his competition

He’s great for the economy short term/medium term but he’s a disaster long term...boomer mentality killed the economy, the planet and warped the mind of two generations. He’s is and represents beak boomer and that can only be disastrous for the human race.

You couldn't have it any more backwards. The boomers gave us globalization and China. China entered the WTO without restrictions in 2001. Guess what happened?

Trump says a lot of dumb things, but he was the first guy in the room to stand up and say "why the fuck are we letting this country catch up to us in economy unchecked, drain us of jobs, steal our tech, and even block our companies from operating in their country while they enjoy all the benefits of our customer relationship"?

And now everyone's getting on board with that direction. He's very thick skinned and that lets him think for himself, for the most part, and for better or worse. In a lot of ways it's for the beter as we've had a long line of neocon/neolib presidents who toed the globalization status quo and saw us slowly lose ground to China and others.

Attached: u-s-employment-in-manufacturing.jpg (971x680, 93K)

I hope your right man, because this shit has become so backwards I’ve lost count and track of everything...we’re on the verge of every major economic bubble in the globe bursting and very few ways to let the air out without damning massive groups of people in this country.

I'd say the whole way the American economy functions is ultimately fucked at some point, but that's regardless who's POTUS. As far as Trump is concerned he's right to curb China and reel trade back in a bit... we went too far the other way. And the fact that equities markets have stayed above water through all this trade war shit just attests to the strength of our economy right now, I think we have some gas in the tank yet.

>even block our companies from operating in their country while they enjoy all the benefits of our customer relationship
Why exactly did we allow them to just buy up everything and start businesses freely, but then we don't do anything when they block us?

>he’s going to get rid of one of the most powerful weapons of economic warfare ever created

Lol maybe during his lame duck period but why bother

Attached: BF3D55DA-56B9-4640-BAA9-E178CCD6AB63.jpg (268x352, 26K)

>that lets him think for himself
I’m not sure his behavior can be classified as thinking, it’s like he just feels. He moves like a shark feeling the currents, being drawn in by blood or shadows, just moving by instinct.

He’s like a very fat mr. Magoo

He needs to legalize cannabis federally. And destroy China.
If he does that he'll have my support.

Attached: drug_sniffing_cats.jpg (720x723, 76K)

B-but qboomers told me that Trump wanting the fed to print more money is the same as shutting it down.

then why does he get mad when the fed "only" cuts by 25 bp? Mad, that is, cause they didnt cut it further. The reasons obvious, its so he can have low interest rates to kick the can further down the road.

>Trumps going to end the fed.
wanna bet on it?

The absolute state of qboomers.

Because white guilt.

Best dam thing to ever happen especially after that nigger Obama tried to force his nigger tax on us