Untitled

blog.ecxx.com/blog/2019/09/20/bank-of-america-joins-r3s-marco-polo-blockchain-global-trade-network/

r3.com/videos/swift-gpi-link-and-corda-settler-in-action/

Attached: 1562410298777.gif (2852x1378, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/
blog.chain.link/the-power-of-smart-contracts-what-they-are-and-how-they-can-revolutionize-the-future/
thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695
fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf
bis.org/publ/work811.pdf
finadium.com/isda-publishes-legal-guidelines-for-smart-derivatives-contracts-collateral/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is link it will be huge. If not i necc.

Can you give me an example of another solution?

To neccing myself? Well option B is necc myself upon taking an enormous huff on DMT so i can astral project to take over Sergey's body wherein i will embarrass his legacy by being a feeder camboy for the rest of his life.

I meant another oracle solution.

DELETE DELETE MODS MODS I KNOW YOU ARE INVESTED YOU CAN BUY MORE JUST DELEEEEETE

If this isn't Chainlink I'll eat my own dick

Attached: EE8aLBwUwAAZCaP.jpg (1080x518, 54K)

Just centralized APIs for the individual needs.

The US government is planning on bombing witnet headquarters in the coming weeks. Witnet being the TRUE decentralized oracle solution.

Essentially limiting the transformation of large industries such as the derivatives or insurance industries, since there is a certain threshold where there is more to gain from acting as a bad oracle than being a good one. This is why those big industries will only use decentralized oracle networks for their contracts.

lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/

"Smart contracts are estimated to decrease individual loan costs by 480-960 USD and generate savings of 3-11B USD in the US and Europe combined. If we had had smart contracts back in 2008, the increased access to information could have mitigated the debt crisis."blog.chain.link/the-power-of-smart-contracts-what-they-are-and-how-they-can-revolutionize-the-future/

thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695

fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf

bis.org/publ/work811.pdf

finadium.com/isda-publishes-legal-guidelines-for-smart-derivatives-contracts-collateral/

It will save them millions. They can wipe out the back office of useless workers signing off on things with self automating smart contracts. Lawyers lives will become much more efficient because many parts of their legal contracts will become automated.

Attached: 1538741568477.jpg (2500x1300, 465K)

In other words it would destroy the useless parts of businesses. The people signing off on papers and all the stuff that includes repetition will be automated. Saves a lot for companies. Essentially we live in a probablistic world where there are no absolute guarantees of a contract being fulfilled. Smart contracts are deterministic, and the first users will be reinsurance, credit default swaps, basically anything with large amounts of money and low degrees of trust.

Think about how it works now if someone buys a credit default swap: right now their options are to buy the swap knowing that the writer will do everything legal under the sun to delay payment in the event of a payout in order to secure a position first. (this can be seen in the movie Big Short for example) From the perspective of the purchaser, losing even a month or two on that payment could end in your business becoming insolvent. Right now, the only options are to buy the swap and take the chance or go naked since there are no entities that you can trust, no matter how many lawyers you hire. The first people to use cellphones were the ones who could afford $20 a minute because they made more money off that communication advantage than it cost them. Chainlink is just like any other technology: it takes something expensive and makes it a lot cheaper. Every other tech follows this path: the people already paying huge amounts for that thing buy up all the early uses and then things trickle down

Attached: 1568240564043.jpg (1184x1970, 613K)

Attached: 1548802662600.jpg (1690x3004, 1.85M)

i am considering suicide if this has nothing to do with chainlink.

I almost feel sorry for the next thread I’m going to make. Almost. This one will be very painful.

Fuck off kramer. Post your info or get.

nice crumb

>This one will be very painful.
4U

Get fucked uncle

post it or shut the fuck up tripfag

You need to get right with the Lord, heathen. Start reading the Bible.

Based

Attached: 1542340313742.png (989x960, 1.51M)

This is actually Quant. Whether you like it or not

Attached: IMG_20190916_004445_841.jpg (898x640, 101K)

Faggot nigger slave.