The global economy is on the verge of collapse. If you hold a sizable amount crypto, youre gonna make it...

The global economy is on the verge of collapse. If you hold a sizable amount crypto, youre gonna make it. Just make sure you use your gains for good. Take everything youve learned from your despair and use it to help make the world a better place.

Attached: new world tesla.jpg (498x343, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much gold do I need.

Attached: 1554505866943s.jpg (244x250, 7K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
If the economy collapses I'm hoarding this shit for myself, fuck normalfags and roasties.

In order to create that new world, they must kill off all the useless goyim.

>The global economy is on the verge of collapse
This is one of those things losers tell themselves to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives. Pure cope.

Attached: 1569031577545.png (766x950, 50K)

>tesla

nah bro im sweet

Attached: teslaChristianity2.png (718x666, 413K)

Damn you’re right. Guess I’ll sell my crypto and buy stocks and real estate.

15 Bitcoin minimum to be new elite when they flip the switch and the new paradigm takes place. You have less than a year at the pace we’re going.

>should
>slave morality
shut the fuck up tesla faggot

Attached: 1561672339425.jpg (960x829, 933K)

That's a specific number user, what kind of valuation are we talking about here?

This specimen here believes crypto is a safehaven asset that will not be dumped the minute a liquidity crisis reaches the average retail trader.

Ha ha!

It's actually a lot less than that.

Will bch go under $300?

Normalfags spend all their time laughing at us for buying digital coins. In the event that we make it why should we give a shit about them

Because you're better than they are.

Why would digital coins hold value after the economy collapses. That's fucking retarded.

Hyper inflation

Don't worry the central banks can pump the economy keynes told me so.

Let me check the fed data to see how well the system will do to more quantitative easing.

Attached: 1555994364132.png (646x700, 169K)

oh fuck it's over

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BOGMBASE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1568862444450.jpg (770x800, 78K)

you are worthless