Daily reminder only VIDTists will make it

$50 EOY 2021 is EZ PZ. Already up 30% in the past week while other alts are lagging. This gem is 16x more scarce than LINK. Tier 1 exchange will be announced EOM. It is still SO early. You were warned.

Attached: 380E51D7-555B-473C-AA72-C49375B9F2F8.jpg (802x802, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920
arentfox.com/perspectives/alerts/arent-fox-obtains-patent-verifying-data-integrity-using-blockchain-network
arentfox.com/perspectives/alerts/arent-fox-secures-patent-verifying-authenticity-digital-video-content-using
eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977
ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks
support.xfutures.io/hc/en-us/articles/360009281260-xFutures-Announces-VIDT-Staking-for-the-V-ID-Community
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hhhnnnngg

Attached: EF5DBAE1-01CA-4F6C-AEC8-AA0235811D04.jpg (750x1063, 180K)

Acronis has patented their blockchain validation technology and V-ID are infringing on it: patents.google.com/patent/US20160283920
>A method for authenticating a chain of custody utilizing blockchain technology, whereby digital evidence or other digital content is acquired and then hashed to produce a hash fingerprint/signature and then immediately or instantly submitting said hash fingerprint/signature to the blockchain using the blockchain network protocol, forming an immediate verifiable chain of custody without human interaction or requiring a trusted third party.
They have other patents for this one service, all enforceable in the United States, Europe, Asia, and more. V-ID has zero patents. The minute Acronis finds out about V-ID, the price of VIDT will tank like Bitconnect.

Attached: vidt-stole-this-idea.png (1185x589, 66K)

The shinier the rock, the faster it'll fade. Stay poor Rajesh.

Successfully procured a patent for Acronis, a leading provider of cloud backup and cyber protection, for a new technology of verifying data integrity using a blockchain network:
arentfox.com/perspectives/alerts/arent-fox-obtains-patent-verifying-data-integrity-using-blockchain-network

Successfully procured another patent for Acronis, covering a new technology for watermarking digital content using a blockchain network:
arentfox.com/perspectives/alerts/arent-fox-secures-patent-verifying-authenticity-digital-video-content-using

Tick tock tick tock.

V-ID is not partnered the global IBM. They've merely signed up to talk at IBM Netherlands's "Circular Economy Data Network" meetup group: eventbrite.com/e/circular-economy-data-network-session-3-tickets-63862673977

IBM has their own IBM Blockchain Trusted Identity service, so they do not need V-ID: ibm.com/blockchain/solutions/identity/networks

Fake partnership!

Pathetic. The same autistic pajeet has been FUDding for weeks. It’s embarrassing.

Attached: 5673FDFF-91C9-41ED-B833-3A6F66EAF121.jpg (2117x1941, 651K)

Here is the V-ID office.

Attached: vidt-offices.jpg (1415x729, 460K)

Eat shit, retard. No one needs blockchain or even computers, especially IBM. Cuneiform tablets was perfectly fine and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

Bullish. Just bought another 100K.

Attached: 10C486C3-4BF4-4681-848A-AB5EBE952807.jpg (2466x2164, 1.43M)

Same SENT pajeet FUDing and shilling his new project now that SENT is dead

LINK has Bigmacs
VIDT has Subway

See the similarities VIDT's course is taking?

Easiest moon mission of my life. 2$ EOY minimum

So you are saying VIDT is going to get to $4+ like LINK did? Cool. I'll take it!

Stop going up! I'm not done accumulating. Stop these shill threads!

>Still below 50% of ATM
>I-its going to moon a-any day now guys

I have a 4.5k stack. Will I make it?

Attached: file.png (416x56, 5K)

Got in at 10 cents. Up 50%.
Dunno what your post has to do with me ;)

10.5k more to go. Stake 15k VIDT in xfutures and ez $2k+ profits. Token not needed?

I have over 50k VIDT. Explain the staking for me?

support.xfutures.io/hc/en-us/articles/360009281260-xFutures-Announces-VIDT-Staking-for-the-V-ID-Community

>xFutures is from the OKex family, so rest assured its a trusted exchange and company