What is make it stack of pic related?

What is make it stack of pic related?

Attached: Batty for BAT.png (2038x1260, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ripple-avoids-securities-question-in-motion-to-dismiss-xrp-lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trannies this spam is blatantly obvious and so I've now added what is a legitimate enough shitcoin to my filter list. Well done.

like 100k

10-15k to make it, I'll explain

example 1:
I work in sales.
I sell a product that in people's mind varies very little from company to company. They will leave if they can get even a slightly better price.
People are willing to take extra steps if it means saving money. Often that extra step is much smaller than using a different fork of Chrome ie Brave.

If they can make money for the Ad watchers than this shit will fly

Over 500 million MAU before 2025
doing the math thats a maximum 3 bat per person.

it will never I MEAN NEVER EVER EVER moon. online advertising is a broken model because you can just bot the system to inflate numbers. their "answer" is AI but that's a lot of hand waving to base a speculative investment on.

what's the target ATH in that scenario?

Their ads are not traditional ads though. an example of an ad that they do is by opening a car door and honking the horn and opening the trunk. That's going to be hard to game the system with

with as increible as those numbers are, they don't account for huge whales. THey dry up the supply. and because Ad demand is so big and has so much money this will expand like a ballon. Imagine if you use the app and earn $3 in a month and you spend that on a soda. 6 months down the line that soda cost you $45 in what your BAT would have been worth now. People wouldnt sped it out of fear and try their absolute hardest to accumulate as much as they can. In this case anything under $100 each is absolutely shocking to me.
$250-400 per is my guess.

dubs of truth

Attached: checkd.png (790x800, 1.05M)

This is literally designed to not go up in price kek
Oh wait, nobody here knows shit about basic economics
My bad. Buy buy buy much monies

Patently false. I know BAT inside and out, and you know fuck all about economics.

You're probably all-in on some vaporware chink shitcoin that has a team of 6 pajeets and some pie-in-the-sky bullshit goal that will never EVER materialize in a billion years. Get fucked, retard.

lol

I'd say 1,000 BAT is the suicide stack. In a couple years I can see BAT being $10 per token

You can earn that suicide stack just from using the browser normally.

This user gets it.
My target price to sell for fiat (if fiat exists in the future) is around $350-$400

I don't see any reason why working product + massive use wouldn't launch this token to cover the entire web-wide advertising industry.

If you disagree, I bet you love seeing ads and pop-ups on your screen.

not for long tho

Many rupes

LOL literal retardation.

BAT will never gain value exactly because everyone gets it for free and sell it on the market instantly.

Pajeets will literally cell for cents worth whenever they make a fraction of BAT. Humongous constant sell pressure. "muh free shit" doesn't work.

if pajeets want to sell their bat to me for pocket change, i'll buy that shit up and hoard it

This is now my main hold. I use Brave and BAT and see it as a viable model.

But anyone thinking this hits $5+ is pants on head retarded.

This will cycle between .20c and $1 for a long while and maybe in a hyper bull run hit $3. I hope i'm wrong, but i just don't see it being held as a scarce asset, nor should it be treated as such. It needs to be liquid.

Fucking deluded retards.
Read the whitepaper, there is section at the end of it talking about price stability. BAT will never pump like other shitcoins, so you are better off buying scamcoins like XRP and LTC if you want to make some money.

>he's not using the Brave browser to post
>he's not hoarding BAT because it's practically free right now
>he doesn't realize many ranjeets and poorfags got rich from bitcoin faucets alone
Enjoy FOMOing in later

Can't even withdraw my BAT from my brave browser. Whats the fucking point?

>yet
God help the price when that option is available though

>"Ripple is going to be used by banks worldwide!"
Pumps to $180B marketcap

Just wait until
>"BAT is what bitcoin should have been!"

I honestly don't see any difference between bat and brapper.

Deluded. BAT always pump at the end of the month because advertisers are buying, then it dumps at 5th in the next month because ad watchers are selling. BAT is a stablecoin.

Ripple has filed a motion to dismiss a lawsuit claiming it violated U.S. securities laws by selling XRP.
>>Purchasing XRP is not an ‘investment’ in Ripple; there is no common enterprise between Ripple and XRP purchasers; there was no promise that Ripple would help generate profits for XRP holders; and the XRP Ledger is decentralized.”
coindesk.com/ripple-avoids-securities-question-in-motion-to-dismiss-xrp-lawsuit