Jow Forums, how do I turn $1 to $10 trillion in a few seconds?

Jow Forums, how do I turn $1 to $10 trillion in a few seconds?

Hurry before they repo my car.

Attached: aj83crysefp21.png (500x526, 535K)

Nigger

A child of God wouldn't be here in the first place. You are either a child of God or you aren't.
T. working on becoming a child of God.

Attached: pu6fwUq.png (2192x3912, 192K)

NIGGER!!

Nigger

the N-word

BUY LINK 1000 EOY

nigger
You can't become a "Child of God" (saved) by your own actions. Grace is predestined and revealed to you when God wills it.

the N-word

nigger
isn't using my free will choose to do the will of God my own action? God's grace reveals the wisdom of making such a choice. It is entirely on my own action of utilizing that wisdom.

Nigger

The idea is that since humans are inherently depraved from original sin, there's nothing we could possibly do of our own actions to align ourselves with the grace of God, but since God is merciful he deigns to grant grace to a chosen elect despite none of us deserving it. Read up on Calvinism, imo it's the most logically consistent theological understaning of Christianity.

Attached: TULIP.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Nigger

Too bad God isn't real huh user?
Would be unfortunate to larp your whole life away wouldn't it?

jesus of nazareth was a faggot

Nigger

Nigger

The n-word

Nigger

the N-word

nigger

the N-word

user PLAYS,

NWA- NIGGAZ FOR LIFE!!

NIGGA THIS
NIGGA THAT

the N-word

There is a higher/real power user. You’re simply too stupid to understand that and we pity and hope the best for you. Just be decent. Postshit to get the aggression out. May Jesus and Kek bless you

Nigger

>jesus and kek
fuck off you polytheistic faggot. even if larping this is top tier blasphemy deserving of a high-force stoning

the N-word

Attached: lv8lef5j30z21.jpg (640x635, 58K)

Nigger

Jesus said don't parade your faith. People who say nigger are children of the lie. Amazin.

PEPE said let the NIGGERS who infiltrate the walls of Jow Forums believe they are righteous, for they shall burn in MEME hell for eternity

Nigger

Nigger