Jbp

Can we start an appreciation thread here anons

Attached: 4ABEA695-318C-4CD0-9DA8-7CCE6FAC6552.jpg (1692x2374, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/20/jordan-peterson-enters-rehab-after-wifes-cancer-diagnosis/amp/
theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/01/perfect-storm-austerity-behind-130000-deaths-uk-ippr-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I appreciate him.

He's a rare example of financially successful academic. One interviewer asked him how much does he make and he counted more than 500k from various sources. As a psychology major it makes me ashamed of myself.

Klonopin appreciation thread?

Attached: sixmillion.jpg (261x224, 12K)

no fuck off and go wash your penis also do drugs HAHAHAAH

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/20/jordan-peterson-enters-rehab-after-wifes-cancer-diagnosis/amp/

Attached: bigD.jpg (1024x981, 54K)

I appreciate when my grandmother would pack me lunch, now shes dead and im a heroin addict who eats 3 meals a week

>Juden PETERKIKESTEIN

Attached: 3A8F8150-5498-4CF5-9C74-FC1DA6C833A0.jpg (1024x802, 162K)

So? Poor people develop cancer and addiction too. Except they're poor so they're living miserable poorfag lives and then die because they can't afford treatment

He is a conservative Christian faggot that believes in mysticism and too intellectually dishonest and pretentious to answer simple questions like what 1+1 is. Totally overhyped and you are a sheep and a peniswasher if you join the cult of the stupid man's smart person. Go fuck yourself OP

Just

Than you jordan kikerstan.

>conservative
Stopped reading here. He's a liberal, retard. Stop reading braindead journalists and listen to the man himself next time

a GOD

He's currently in rehab for those who don't know. Hard to understand how he, being a Dr. and all went cold turkey and into withdrawal from 6 week usage of Clonazepam. I quit my 6 year usage of Clonazepam in March, switched over to Diazepam and am still tapering. How the fuck does he not know how to taper. Was he praying for the withdrawals to go over or what?

>hates conservative christians

spotted the kike. gas yourself.

sounds like kermit

>UK's Conservative party has killed 140,000 poor people in recent years, estimated to be 200,000 by next year
theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/01/perfect-storm-austerity-behind-130000-deaths-uk-ippr-report
>oh and gas jews
why not just scream "KILL EVERYONE WHO ISN'T ME!" over and over you obnoxious brat?

Another boring snarky Brit, yawn

Fyi, the UK doesn't have a conservative party. Importing hundreds of thousands of third world savages every year and teaching kids about homos, isn't "conservative"

Fuck off momentum shill

>the guardian

>>the guardian
ah yes silly me, i didn't get the news story from some 12yo namefag screeching on pol. there are endless other news sites who picked up on the story. i dare you to look somewhere other than stormfront.
>wahhh conservatives aren't conservatives, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD LIVE
shh.

>Importing hundreds of thousands of third world savages every year
I'm curious how does your government justify this to its citizens? How is that different from sanctioned invasion?

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

coming across jordan petersons videos was like being blocked by a dense forest and then finding out someone had spent the last 30 years building a board walk through it.
However making people think they're suffering because they haven't voluntarily embraced their suffering not because of monetary policy is delusional and its a great irony he promotes that philosophy when it was an objective diet change that fixed his suffering.
Wish he would ditch the cringe self help tours to virtue signalling redditors wearing suits and continue his commentary on the bible from an evolutionary psychology perspective, that series is gold.

additionally take a public position on the incompatibility of central banking and western civilization or at least with his own importance of the setting the resolution of reality at the individual. Central banks squeeze the wealth out of individuals and redistribute it to faceless collectives.

It's an ethnic war against whites, implemented by communists

Londoners want a serf class

Seething: the post

We should create a criptocurency called bitajordanpeterson. That way the frenchcanadiens would think it's his dick!

Fuck off will ya

Fuck off biz is an ancap board , let any shitpost go here.

Jordan "Netflix TV shows are on the same level of complexity as great literature" Peterson

Attached: a talking meme.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Take your happy pills goyim

He said he was gonna do one on the taoteching.
Ive been waiting for it for a while now