OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: nissan.jpg (1116x480, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.USE.PCAP.KG.OE?view=map&year=2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People don't get that the global economy is crashing with no survivors ,india went from growing at 9% yearly to 4% (announced so probably even less).

The turkish economy is also collapsing , china the same , europe the same , argentina the same , venezuela collapsing even faster.

The time to get 1 btc to guarantee a place in a citadel is closing fast.

we need change. if we keep growing nothing will improve

Hey OP, looks like you're having some difficulty keeping your thread up. Let me lend you a helping hand.

Attached: 1555664576317.jpg (1423x1188, 175K)

Kek, I bought a new Nissan Micra with my 2017 crypto profits. This is my lambo anons.

Pic related.

Attached: 2018-Nissan-Micra-Review-Front-Side-Angle-carwitter-1400x840.jpg (1400x840, 143K)

Based and comfy

25% tariff on imported steel
what could go wrong for the auto and construction industry?

Funny little car.

good goy

Australia is hiding a shitty economy as well.

Cars aren't made with steel retard

Damn some of you need to go back to middle school i swear

I keep hearing their CVTs are fucked and can't last 50,000 miles. Also they had french executive from Renault who was bullshitting all the time and paying himself bonuses under the table because Japanese have limits on executive pay and got arrested.

10% on aluminum, what now?

>french executive from Renault
Mozzed

Would it be a bad idea to get a 370z? I was debating between that and mx5.

Attached: Mazda-MX-5RF-2019-1194-1.jpg (1600x1034, 356K)

All their newest commercials virtue signal with white woman loving black men. It’s fucking disgusting. I can’t wait for Nissan to go under.

I don't even see what the fuck a CVT is supposed to be solving. I rented a car a few weeks ago and it was an Altima and it was the stupidest fucking transmission I've ever had the pleasure of being in. HURR INFINITE SHIFTING. Like fuck, if I want more gas, give it more gas, don't fucking downshift everytime I press the pedal down

Emerging markets had their bloodbath in 2015, but burgers didn't even notice or care.

>~65 percent of all parts on a car are made with steel
>Cars aren't made with steel retard

These are the people giving you financial advice.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 2015-nissan-murano-diagram-e1434315864644[1].jpg (1000x668, 155K)

White people are not attracted to black men. If you see a White women with a black guy, she has some other ulterior motive. She's either trying to piss off her father, or feels some sort of White guilt and needs to make Tyrone happy. I've had sex with a black guy before. It did nothing for me, and they all have that nigger smell. When i tell people this, they don't know what to say to me they kinda just stand there because everyone is always like "oh we need to love everybody" and it's like alright well go out and fuck one of them right now if you feel that way and then everyone shuts up. Smh.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Literally this, I stopped caring when I noticed everytime I see a black guy a a white woman are together they look at me for a reaction.

jesus christ this thread sucks.
How the fuck did this happen? Did they get caught lying or something?
Nissan actually makes a great car for how cheap it is. Like mini toyota's.

>I've had sex with a black guy before

Attached: CWSWyaeVEAACrZH-1.jpg (293x308, 56K)

Are you retarded or something? 80% of a car is steel.

>Japan’s second-largest automaker said on Monday CEO Hiroto Saikawa would step down on Sept. 16 after he admitted to being overpaid in breach of company rules.

It’s another heavy blow for Nissan, which is already reeling from the arrest of former chairman Carlos Ghosn last year and a subsequent plunge in earnings. Its stock is down 20% this year.

For Saikawa’s yet-to-be-named replacement, the top priority will be lifting profits from a more than decade low. Earnings have been undercut by years of heavy discounts and low-margin sales to rental firms that have cheapened Nissan’s brand image.

Renault, which has unsuccessfully sought a full-blown merger with its larger partner, is likely to give the Japanese firm time to focus on its turnaround, a Nissan executive said.

“It goes without saying recovery is the biggest priority,” the executive said, declining to be identified because the information is not public.

Attached: 20190907_182659.jpg (1666x937, 409K)

The strain has sparked investor concern about the future of the Franco-Japanese automaking alliance at a time when car companies desperately need scale to keep up with sweeping technological changes like electric vehicles and ride-hailing.

Nissan executives have long complained about their unequal partnership with Renault, which saved the Japanese firm from bankruptcy in 1999. Nissan holds a 15% stake in Renault, but without voting rights. Tokyo is also seen as being uneasy about the French government’s 15% holding in Renault, which makes Paris an indirect shareholder in Nissan.

COO Yasuhiro Yamauchi will take over from Saikawa next week on an interim basis as a newly created nominations committee will recommend a successor by the end of October. Possible candidates include Nissan veteran Jun Seki, and Makoto Uchida, who currently head’s the automaker’s China operations.

Two key tasks for the new CEO will be to see through Nissan’s recovery strategy in the United States, where it is trying to stop flooding the market with discounted cars, and execute plans announced by Saikawa in July to cut excess production at its global plants.

Saikawa on Monday suggested that his plan to improve U.S. profit by producing higher-quality cars while weaning dealers off of sales incentives was already paying off, and that signs of recovery would be evident at first-half results next month.

The new CEO will also oversee a cut of around one-tenth of Nissan’s global workforce - its deepest job cuts since 2009 - and slash production capacity, shuttering underutilised plants built as part of Ghosn’s aggressive growth strategy in 2011 to grab 8% global market share.

Steel isn't used in cars anymore idiot.

Why do you think these cars just explode in a 45 mph crash on the highway?

It's imitation steel. High grade plastic.

You guys really need to get out of your basements and do some research.

Nissan Motor Co. is seeking to sell a wholly owned subsidiary that distributes vehicle parts and materials in a deal that may be valued at about $1 billion, as the struggling Japanese automaker seeks to slim down, people familiar with the matter said.

The company has invited private equity and trading firms to bid for 100% of Nissan Trading Co., according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the information isn’t public. The buyer may be selected by as early as October, according to the people. The target valuation includes assumed debt, they said.

A sale of the unit, which generated revenue of 676.1 billion yen ($6 billion) in the fiscal year ended March, would help Nissan free up cash to help turn around its broader business that’s been hurt by slumping U.S. sales, aging vehicle models and an out-of-sync product cycle. The automaker stepped up restructuring measures in July, which also included 12,500 job cuts, after its operating profit hit a decade low.

The sale process is ongoing, and no agreements have been reached, the people said. Koji Okuda, a spokesman for Yokohama-based Nissan, said he couldn’t immediately comment.

Earlier this week, Hiroto Saikawa stepped down as Nissan’s chief executive officer after the board asked him to resign, with Chief Operating Officer Yasuhiro Yamauchi taking over until a permanent replacement is appointed by the end of October. The restructuring measures and management shuffle is part of the turmoil unleashed following the arrest of former Chairman Carlos Ghosn in November for alleged financial crimes. He has denied all charges and is awaiting trial next year.

How Nissan’s CEO Went From Defiant to Fired in 24 Hours

Nissan Trading, established in 1978, does business in South Korea, Mexico, India, the U.K., China and the U.S., with 37% of revenue coming from vehicle components and 47% from materials. Nissan shares pared a 1.1% decline to close at 713.9 yen in Tokyo, down 0.4%.

Attached: cubedbrainlet.jpg (125x112, 4K)

I didn't know about this, fuck them if that's the case.

cant wait for this moon

Attached: 1567867451229.jpg (720x611, 76K)

RSR what a brilliant idea, another fucking stablecoin, what happens if LIBRA becomes the most used stablecoin?
Good luck with this bag, fucking rsr

I only have 0.1 will I be okay

shut up brainlett faggot, stop embarrassing yourself already

libra was btfo'd as soon they thought of it

>india went from growing at 9% yearly to 4%
I guess the pajeets stop sending money to india with the living cost in america being skyrocketed.

tits or gtfo, faggot

>I've had sex with a black guy before.

Attached: tumblr_n3bzt7KomT1rzkkzqo8_250.gif (245x136, 810K)

Attached: ywbfvwrfc.png (1248x857, 331K)

When it comes to running business I don’t trust the fuckin French AT ALL

Redpilled, everything revolves the White man. Jews, nigs, white women especially are fucking obsessed.

white chicks have smelly armpits

convert it to 300 link and you'll be a made man

Attached: actor.jpg (266x245, 16K)

from what I've seen, white girls that mix only do it because they feel like having something exotic, but most of them still want to marry white men

of course, (((The Media))) want you to believe otherwise which is why they push for this shit

>Nissan in 2019

Should have got a used honda civic,accord or a toyota camry. Nissans are known for bad transmissions and overall shitty build under 100k miles.

Translated from government talk:

>NOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A COIN THAT WE KNOW WILL DEVALUE THE USD AND HAVE BILLIONS OF USERS

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

370z is more funny but also more expensive and unreliable

Most of the lower-end Nissans (so almost all of them) are made in Mexico, which AFAIK isn't affected by tariffs when importing steel because it's not the US

>europe the same
you can't collapse something alrdy collapsed since a decade fren

No more S-chassis? No more Nissan. Fuck why did they go bankrupt

You guys are narrow minded. Eventually every company will want to create their own stablecoin, RSR has to compete with DAI, USDC, Tether, Paxos, TrueUSD, Gemini$, Facebook is trying to push one through, walmart's looking into their own, Wells fargo is launching their own for internal services next year. Who's going to use RSR?
link is falling apart so fast, it's wonderful to watch
nissan's will run for 250,000 miles easy, every model. They're one of the best available for the $, toyota and honda are better though.

Desu i haven't seen a single commercial with something else than nigger + white roastie (((couples))) in almost a decade. White genocide is in full force everywhere.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1566179418943.jpg (537x536, 74K)

Disgusting

they're kinda cornered in the US with that
>white couple in the commercial: some tumblrina CANCELs you, why are you glorifying white people?!
>black couple in the commercial: everyone's still racist and will associate your product with poor people
>any other race homogenous couple in the commercial: everyone thinks you're marketing to foreigners
>bullshit unicorn couple of a white girl that's not over 200 lbs with the most well-adjusted Tyrone you've ever seen: no one's really happy with it, but it's cancel-proof

what's shocking is that traditional advertisements still work somehow even though ad blockers have fairly thorough normie penetration by now

I learned how to fix CVTs, they're pretty simple. Most of the time the centrifugal sliders get flat spots in them and it won't work "shift" anymore. $5 fix once you do the $800 labor of removing it

>Wasting 5k on a shitty city car.
If my thai D40 frontier ever needs a fix like i'll just junk it.
100k miles and 10 years old and its been working fine.

Nisan makes uninspiring cvt shit boxes. Wtf do you expect.

Hey bros wanna get blackpilled real quick?

Slide the slider below backwards and mouseover whichever country you want
data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.USE.PCAP.KG.OE?view=map&year=2014

No wonder, most of their cars are garbage.

wtf is wrong with you?

He’s obviously a faggot.

The China collapse is going to make The Road look like a musical comedy. 1% of chinks eating the other 99% is the second best thing that could happen to humanity. The first best would be Israel getting nuked.

Do you mean more fun? I think reliability is more important to me, also it's $10k cheaper to go with the Miata.

Get the mx5 bro the 370 z is for retards

Gay and gayer

>uses "retard"
>is an actual retard

Attached: 1568753209514.jpg (500x360, 151K)

If only they could eat the indians and africans too

if i remember the stats correctly in the USA niggers literally watch *twice* as much television as whites and because they have low impulse control they spend more, so the advertising is tailored to them.

As long as they keep producing kebab removers I'm happy.

I thought the US wants to devalue their dollar though?

Toll paid

I have the 30AE on reserve so I think I'll go with that then, thanks fren.

Attached: b4c392a0-1037-4495-b671-e65a5f96d88b.jpg (960x539, 36K)

>link is falling apart so fast, it's wonderful to watch
What world are you living in?

Attached: mfw.png (278x538, 303K)