Remember me the Fantom insider. Buy now cause you will see an easy 10x in the next few days. You were warned

Remember me the Fantom insider. Buy now cause you will see an easy 10x in the next few days. You were warned.

Attached: 1_dbdqvKhbtmBLw9XGKnZwQA.png (2083x2083, 53K)

Unironically can happen

Lmao im the Fantom insider
Stop larping
Or ill cancel the moon

>implying it won't dump right after mainnet
>implying it'll even 5x let alone 10x

Actual insider here, I sold it all. You may have seen my threads, not a single bad call.
Get out while you can, you've been warned.

Attached: 1568951954702.jpg (700x467, 58K)

fake and gay

LMAO......dev recently informed the community after a month of waiting they updated their website. Just another chink scam. Thank god i sold it all at 220 sats to buy DAG at 39 sats.

Stop larping fags, I’m the insider

You should buy ONE too while you are at it

Attached: di je.jpg (800x809, 105K)

This coin is fucked after Andre lost the USB. Dumped as soon as I found out. Cancelled my line dancing classes too.

quads of truth have been spoken.

Attached: 1565777646170.jpg (800x800, 182K)

Bosch is a tranny

Say poor i believe in the team that they will find it

so...we're actually going to 0?? can't say im surprised...i'm just sad biz lied to me once again...i knew it wouldn't kill eth, but it still looked like a nice project...

user, it's still just ad good a project. The fud in here is pathetically low IQ. You're not falling for it are you?

Dude, give up. Quads confirmed, Andre lost the USB and this shitcoin is never going up again.

Lol giving up right before the moon mission. Retards never change

i'm just tired of it all...i have capitulated

yes brainlets, sell at despair and buy back at euphoria

based truth

fuck you nigger

Dude they lost the mainnet. Andre isn't even speaking at the event today because he wants to distance himself from the project as much as possible. FFS JUST LOOK AT THE CHART!

Ftm token what for in real life?

>10x in the next few days.
And you wonder why nobody takes you serious

buy Band.

they're just pretending that the USB is lost so their friends can buy more at lower prices before the pump

It was always going to go down, be fuckin patient

These niggles never learn

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 9K)