Come in and join our discord to get discounts...

Come in and join our discord to get discounts, freebies and see special unveiling’s of new products before they are available. Hope to see you there user
/KvB9BRS

Attached: 1AA28EDD-4E10-448D-84EE-058C481F202F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.37M)

Also any feedback won’t Ben much appreciated anons

be*

This is a cheese pizza forum, fuck you op you piece of shit pedo faggot.

No free glow in the dark link dice for you mr troll. Now go back to eating goats under your bridge

Are those glow in the dark link cube dice? That’s fucking awesome, how do I get some of these??

Yes they are, check out our discord to find out site to get your hands on some.

Shameless self bump

>glow in the dark
is this the most blatant self awareness?

Kek, it’s a great meme isn’t it

I have put a lot of work into this project so any feedback or questions would be great, also I have some great new giveaways for next week if you check out the discord

One more bump

Will give a discount on some link glow in the dark dice if you like some.

why not make it glow blue?

the cubes are not green.

dont like this

The cubes are white, and glow in the dark material looks green, that’s just how it is and works, for them to glow blue they would likely have to be a blue cube which wouldn’t look right when not in the dark, or have a blue LED light, which I do plan to make in the future

Sorry should have said, glow in the dark material glows green, that’s just how it is and works. And especially for the cube to also be white when not in the dark.

Example, pic related is glow in the dark blue, the link cube wouldn’t look right like that at all

Attached: 68CEC939-9F58-414D-8C8C-10EE70868A93.png (750x1334, 496K)

And pic related is the glow in the dark link cube, do you understand why that wouldn’t work now?

Attached: AD3FC9F0-A001-4533-B238-AB73E8D754C9.png (750x1334, 1004K)

>I have put a lot of work into this project
What project? A discord server?

Oh the glow in the dark cubes

pass

All good user, you can check out our new products next week if you like. Also there are other products on the official site

sorry i just finished needing to dilate, im a real woman now so ill pass

Attached: 1558040175462.jpg (250x195, 8K)

You know the rules.......

These will be one of the special giveaways for next week. So keep an eye out

Attached: 476E1B3F-BA4A-47EA-93DC-3D4DD9526C0C.png (750x1334, 633K)

report this fucking nigger for advertising

>discord
Wow LINK has truly sunk to a new low now

ill help you out OP make a big cube, with a white led light inside. i would cop some of those.that way the cube will light up.

I do have plans for this user actually, great minds think alike