Why are you not paying your student loans?

Why are you not paying your student loans?

Attached: 1743_69b1.png (1600x1200, 1.64M)

what loans

>student loans
??

Because I never went to college and I'm a neet that pays my parents 300$ a month for rent by trading crypto.

Fuck off third worlders

I paid them off ASAP when I got my first job. Took about a year and I was living with my parents at the time so it was doable

Sounds pretty pathetic desu

This is what you gotta do or else jewish tricks will keep you paying forever

Attached: rthrsifho7811.jpg (1242x708, 79K)

Because I'm a community college dropout that never took out any loans and doing just fine at 31

i paid them off 2-3 years after graduating. i remember the lady on the phone confirming they're done and telling me how happy she was for me. i thought it was normal back then, but i guess not.

Hnnnng

because i bought crypto

Cope ://

Even though personal credit is a jewish trick, credit should be expensive so people aren't encouraged to take it and devalue actual currency imo

I wouldn't change a thing, no debt, bad ass life, crypto rich, and get dubs all the time

I dont have to now i have lived over 10 years with no job. Squatting and selling drugs most of the time. ! way to get out of paying!! :)

how do I get a bf like that?

>tfw no dubs

Attached: image.jpg (474x316, 21K)

Cope is getting stronger:///

It's free here. I still dropped out.

:(

Because the rate of return on that capital through my crypto investments is greater than the rate of interest.

Pay your debts as fast as possible

Attached: 130917122233-dave-ramsey1.jpg (1012x1310, 324K)

I don't have loans. I managed to get through a bachelors degree with student aid and the help of my parents

Using a niggress doesn't really give it that much impact bro, it's not like she majored in STEM

I am you retard. It would take longer to pay them if I didn't seek the maximum rate of return.

Hyperinflation in a year or two. You will all pay back everything with ease.

govt sells meme degrees, plebs earn meme wages.
>play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You smell of debt.

>go one semester
>get jewed
>don't see the value of watching youtube videos in class for the privilege of $5000 dollars per unit
>start business
>finally picks up
>no loans
>not even business loans
>lifes good

Seeing everyone graduating and then moving onto jobs that pay 40k a year tells me this was the right choice

>I took out a non defaultable loan with a fucked up rate and let the Jews use their vile compound interest trickery lock me into eternal legal wageslavery
I thought huwite people were supposed to be high IQ?

I live in the UK so if my earnings are below a certain point I don't have to pay them back and I made a killing in BTC back in the day so I'm just living the NEET life. FUCK paying your debts.

i actually deserved to go to college and got scholarships and grants.

Full ride scholarship because i’m not a retard

I CCCCCPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Attached: 3ED7C610-335B-482A-87B7-A42B4A2BC4B7.png (463x576, 121K)

Crypto crashes, 5 years later, no work history, no talent, no school

>may I take your order

I live in a first world country. We aren't enslaved by our institutions here :)

Holy shit. Someone on Jow Forums with a brain. I don't have any debt but I thought this immediately and figured it would be the 2nd or 3rd post. Then I remembered where I was. Also factor in chance of serious dollar devaluation and I don't see any reason to rush on paying back these loans. Especially if you aren't getting raped on the rate. Getting a stack of Bitcoin, and possibly some PM's, is top priority at this moment in history. I've been tempted to add to my metals on some low interest credit lately. Already happy with my crypto stack.

Because I invest all everything in UOS, thats the future of gaming industry really

WHAT? Is this true? I thought student loans were zero interest. WOW lmao

They're low interest not zero interest. Federal student loans and private loans are different though. You can probably guess which have higher rates.

Oh, I see. whenever I hear 'student loans' I immediately think federal, and usually I think of the Pell Grant (FAFSA) w/o realizing I'm doing this. I forget not everyone gets this stuff. Anyway, jesus christ that bitch is dumb and probably screwed for life. I feel sad for her more than anything, I know she's a nigger but still, product of environment and whatnot. Can't blame a kid for jumping off the unseen, abstract financial cliff w/ everybody else, we're social creatures after all. And now she's a slave for life.

> I know she's a nigger but still

she's a person not a racial stereotype. seems like you already have some shred of empathy which is rare to find on this site, you got to realize she had no choice in picking her race

no debt

You have to go back

Federal direct student loans are a fucking great deal. They don't accrue interest until you graduate and even when they do, the interest you pay is a tax CREDIT up to a few thousand dollars. As long as you don't go full retard, you will never in your life borrow money that cheaply. I wish I knew all this when I graduated. To this day, I regret paying off my student loans so fast instead of investing all that money in stocks.

don't kid yourself, most people here are NEETs pretending to be traders

dont plan on it, in uk its 9% over £21k

so obviously im a neet :)

government literally pays me to study.
It's a shame I fucking hate university.

fuck'em

based reddit trips

because college in europe is affordable

because it's all about good debt and maximum leverage

idiots lend out their money for 2-4% interest in the form of savings accounts, CDs, treasury bonds, corporate bonds, etc
wealthy elite take out loans and put it into high return assets, when the economy crashes they just declare bankruptcy and repeat

cause my parents paid for it all :^)

>sideboob
Trap no more.

Attached: 1473984110230.png (532x582, 514K)