Are boomers taking out loans to buy these by the millions, or are they paying cash?

Are boomers taking out loans to buy these by the millions, or are they paying cash?

Attached: boomermobile.jpg (2000x1000, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BiobIo16AWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those kind are mega gay I want a fifth wheel camper one and buy a lot by a lake

my stepdad bought one of those right after he got his inhertitance.My mom took a $100k loss on it when he died.

Do boomers really?

How's it feel to know your dad is getting cucked?

RV sales have actually been declining this year

The mini winne a part of american tradition.

Imagine how retarded a generation of people had to be to think that the Prosperity phase of the economic cycle would last indefinitely. This still blows my mind.

Attached: ooof.gif (645x773, 16K)

I've been seeing caravans of these boomer niggers all around the midwest tri-state highways at all hours of the day lately.

My dad is trying to live the RV life so he can crawl out of his 100K+ debt.

Funny considering my grandpa was literally worth a couple million dollars when he died, and both my parents make over 30/hr still trying to figure out how we got in this situation

They're financing them. They don't have the money to pay for these so they're still working in to their 70's and 80's trying to afford these bullshit adult toys while complaining they're only getting 50% of their pay in a pension. Yes, I have heard these fucks actually complain that they could stop working today and take home 50% of their pay check for fucking nothing. What do younger workers get? Fucking zero.

My boomer mother is the same way, and the comical thing is she wants to leave my kids something when she dies, and I tell her not to think about it. The only thing she is leaving behind is debt and QVC junk.

Reverse mortgages. Enjoy your inheritance kiddo.

Unfortunately this is what I expected to hear. Boomers gonna boom 'til they drop.

There's a market for them.
youtu.be/BiobIo16AWo

My parents are pretty redpilled, they enjoyed thier mini boom a little while ago and realized that the party won't last and got away pretty quick. Plus my older sister is a pharmacist without a family so she can pay any bills if the time ever comes. Plus my grandparents have a history of settling their final financial affairs.

>3 million dollar RV
>crocodile theme
This shit screams reptilian lol

Don’t fall for the fake news. Just check prices of 1990 RV’s. A lot of people live in these now and days.

wait... is that our guy serge filming?

Yeah, buying these things brand new is fucking stupid. They're like $300k+ I have an aunt and uncle that just paid like $350k for one.

Blame the fed/tptb
They won't accept recessions are a healthy part of the cycle, instead of 8 steps forward 1 step back and then repeat they'd rather just end the cycle and never take another step forward.

It's like the depreciation on a new car multiplied by the price of a house

Basically. They're like what houses should be. But of course, boomers and their "collector edition one off custom dreamhome" 1974 3/1 20k. All original=vintage=era appropriate=fuck you millennial, pay me because I boomered the zoning laws.

They “loan” themselves money interest free from one of their corporations to purchase.