I just dont understand Chainlink

Breadcrumbs for years about what CL really is
Some autists even think its the defacto monopoly middleware layer that lets any execution chain do useful things in the real world
Cl team has weapons grade opsec despite a horde of incel weebs desperately trying to find everything

And then this:
twitch.tv/videos/482730049?t=00h17m22s

Their fucking partner just casually throws out the most fantastical use case/integration
And the EMEA head integration manager for swift starts following Sergy Smartcontract and Cl

Was this talk an accidental leak? Is this a false flag? Or is the market just actually that retarded
I cant see Sergey and crew wanting the fact that swift smart oracle = swifts node on the cl network being announced on a community meetup

Seriously wtf?
Was this a mistake?

Attached: 20190921_094126.jpg (1439x810, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flatearthconference.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial
google.com/amp/s/www.financialexpress.com/industry/facebook-appoints-another-engineer-evan-cheng-to-lead-blockchain-division/1236019/lite/
cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud
blogs.oracle.com/startup/every-startup-in-the-blockchain-with-oracle-cloud-and-chainlink
enclaveresearch.com/comments-on-the-chainlink-white-paper-parallels-to-early-web/
blog.framework.ventures/revisiting-chainlink-future-of-oracles/
forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/07/02/is-google-chasing-the-90-potential-of-blockchain-that-facebook-left-out/#3b05e8e53185
iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf
eublockchainforum.eu/sites/default/files/research-paper/convergence_of_blockchain_ai_and_iot_academic_2.pdf
fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf
bis.org/publ/work811.pdf
lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/
thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695
crt.sh/?id=1671486604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shhhhhhh

Can you imagine if we were in 2017's market? We would have all already fucking made it

I mean seriously and correct me if Im wrong but this is the first time someone credible has come out and said chainlink is the api access layer for swift. And just casually like it was something everybody knows.

Its easily the most important announcement in the history of the project if its real- they cant have meant for it to come out this way right?

You faggots may have just become significantly more wealthy, and that includes linklets

Sure it's big but people know it already, Chainlink has ties to swift just from looking at their website. Chainlink won't even get close to $1000 until staking drives the price up, Big banks start integrating it, or a Big bank makes an announcement like chase or bank of america.

it's a meme project, nobodu really invests in it

To be fair there is a huge difference betwewn "we work with swift" and "we are involved in literally every transaction on swifts new multi platform value transfer offering"

If this is all literally uniroincally true serg will be the first trillionaire since rockefeller

Yeah, a play on words may be just that.

Nah, he will be rich but I doubt the big players don't have a stake in SmartContract the company

I am ready

>Chainlink won't even get close to $1000 until staking drives the price up, Big banks start integrating it, or a Big bank makes an announcement like chase or bank of america.
With staking being right around the corner, how far away do you think adoption is?

It's called the start of links awakening. By the end smart contracts will be in normie consciousness and we will be rich visionaries.

Attached: 1569010180899.png (1172x1168, 618K)

what the fucking shit

What does libra have to do with swift

kyc oracles which are glorified API json parsers

Literally nothing, it's a competitor at best

Attached: 1553212613184.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Any oldfag knows this. Linkmarines already made it in 2017, the rest was just waiting. They called us delusional, in fact they still do.

Anyone who holds even a decent stack of Link is literally a future millionaire. Just remember that. Visualize it.

Attached: 1567987508640.jpg (970x1280, 608K)

Holy shit I've made it.

Well sure they might not fully have something that is functional or they may have something. someone just doesn't let you use their logo on your website unless they are legally connected.

being associated with a sinking ship like Libra sure sounds promising

I won't bother explaining, but the swift integration is a meme and not what hopium link tards think it'll be. It won't be a big announcement that will pump your bags. It'll just be an adapter using a public API. It won't be exclusive to chainlink. There's already a PayPal adapter and it did fuck all to the price, and no one is using it.

I am utterly disgusted with the current state of the link community. Still arguing about the unrelated gpi link, and now obsessing over an hexagon logo on the libra image.. Absolute brainlet tier.

Im all for mythical breadcrumbs but this is just retarded

its still all talk no matter how you look at it.

You have a fatal misunderstanding of how important open banking initiatives like PSD2 are. Chainlink is exactly how the big banks prevent their lunch being eaten by competitors AND make a killing while doing it. Arguably, SWIFT was the reason why Chainlink was created in the first place. Everything else is just secondary.

Attached: 1560817421659.jpg (250x195, 8K)

>flatearthconference.com/
If you can guess why Sergalicious is presenting here I'll send you 177 LINK.

You have a fatal misunderstanding of reality you deluded you faggot

Not an argument. Just another deluded fudder as usual.

Attached: 1568563090324.jpg (756x1118, 147K)

But libra will be banned everywhere sooner than released so libra doesnt matter.

Keep regurgitating those retarded AB posts. Where is he now?

Priced in

Keep coping. I'm sure your shitcoin is getting integrated with SWIFT before Chainlink right?

Attached: 1562603419846.jpg (799x499, 382K)

This is the kind of stuff we used to have
Circumstantial and associative
But they just out and fucking said it

It has to be wrong

I only have 40k will I make it?

It's always been 10k to make it, 1k suicide stack.

Attached: 1563028839891.jpg (777x477, 171K)

Chainlink has no relationship with Swift. They did a PoC using public APIs 3 years ago. Nothing else since.

Agreed. Sergey will be the richest man in the world in less than 10 years if chainlink works as expected

Its 1k to make it and 100 for a suicide stack now but dont tell the nulinkers

I understand you redditards need SWIFT to come out and write a detailed blogpost about their integration, but by then it will be too late. Chainlink will have a massive green dildo to singularity and you'll be fomo'ing in.

youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y

Along with OP's post, anyone with half a brain can put the pieces together.

Maybe. 10k for the short term though.

I remember reading 50k for a suicide stack.

Attached: 68D6500FC077433DA4AC5AFD6(...).jpg (548x599, 44K)

I remember being called a linklet for my stack in 2018. Today, I'm considered a larper when I post my stack size, so I don't bother anymore.
How time flies.

Attached: 1561899835917.png (896x1371, 1.18M)

>>To be fair there is a huge difference betwewn "we work with swift" and "we are involved in literally every transaction on swifts new multi platform value transfer offering"
>>If this is all literally uniroincally true serg will be the first trillionaire since rockefeller

>A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer.
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial

>Chainlink has no relationship with Swift. They did a PoC using public APIs 3 years ago. Nothing else since.

wrong, see here. also stop copy pasting FUD you spastic pajeet.

Seriously wtf? you're still surprised?

Im surprised the first direct mention came from a partner and a slide was made that just shows it outright.
They had to have the deck reviewed right? Did cl really want this to be the first time this was shown?

How big is your stack?

>Did cl really want this to be the first time this was shown?
The partnership with SWIFT is right on the front page of the Chainlink website though.

"We work with swift" is
"We are part of the biggest new offering from swift at the core level and most of sibos will be about this offering" is not

Checking those digits

google.com/amp/s/www.financialexpress.com/industry/facebook-appoints-another-engineer-evan-cheng-to-lead-blockchain-division/1236019/lite/

Evan Cheng is on the board of chainlink you reprehensible shithead.

Libra is integrating LINK. Take your low tier fud elsewhere tranny.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-093530_Brave.jpg (1080x821, 148K)

>1/20,000 of all coins is a suicide stake
even for the most deluded linkies thats just retarded, the 1k suicide / 10k making it is the optimal ratio

>"We work with swift"
This rolls off the tongue, more normie friendly.

Can you delete this?

>"We are part of the biggest new offering from swift at the core level and most of sibos will be about this offering"
This is comparison doesn't sound professional, it sounds more like Tron tier shilling.

you had two (2) years

And I have 14k, where does that put me

>Government doesn't like libra so therefore it's a failure.

Do you realize how powerful the jews are and how they have been planning this probably before you were born(Assuming you are in your 20's and not a 40yo boomer)

priced out for normies, so comfy

>chainlink is the api access layer for swif

A use case is an example of how it can be used. Not how it is being used.

I have 11k since late 2017 - comfy. Was broke at that time... should have bought more but wa snot possible.

1000 is a meme. 100 is the real make it target, making 10k the make it stack

Honestly i probably should

One of two things is true
The most important shit for cl in 2019 just got leaked by some french tard
Or
Some french tard was lying in front of his frenchtard buddies and there should be a clarification

cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

blogs.oracle.com/startup/every-startup-in-the-blockchain-with-oracle-cloud-and-chainlink
enclaveresearch.com/comments-on-the-chainlink-white-paper-parallels-to-early-web/

blog.framework.ventures/revisiting-chainlink-future-of-oracles/

forbes.com/sites/darrynpollock/2019/07/02/is-google-chasing-the-90-potential-of-blockchain-that-facebook-left-out/#3b05e8e53185

iftf.org/fileadmin/user_upload/images/ourwork/Food_Futures_Lab/IFTF_Good_Food_is_Good_Business.pdf (Bill Gates Foundation) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

eublockchainforum.eu/sites/default/files/research-paper/convergence_of_blockchain_ai_and_iot_academic_2.pdf (EU Blockchain Forum) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

fc-ssc.org/getfile/index/action/images/name/5cc7d42426ec9.pdf (UN South-South) Ctrl f: "Chainlink"

bis.org/publ/work811.pdf

lawsnap.com/smart-contracts-are-set-to-transform-the-trillion-dollar-derivatives-industry/

thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/smart-contracts-can-clear-up-standing-settlement-instructions-confusion/780695

Attached: f2ddca54b9cb68c080068e682a2d9e87.jpg (1334x569, 98K)

They disucuss how their baas integrates with chainlink/swift and then say any execution layer is interchangeable
They are saying that the swift side is already decided and up

1mil is making it for you? are you 12 years old?

Get out of here, pervert.

all talk

please delete this thread

same

yep, basically all uneducated journalists reporting on the lies fed by the Chainlink team. The truth is all the Chainlink "partnerships" are either fake or literal whos. No one is using the "mainnet", this is made more and more obvious as the months go by, and the price is dumping to reflect this.

Reminder that Eth had THOUSANDS of users on the testnet and mainnet 1 year after raising $16mil. Chainlink is NOTHING like Eth. It's an objective scam at this point.

This is fake too.
crt.sh/?id=1671486604

You dumb incel.

Haven't you figured it out yet?

Swift is moving towards the use of smartcontracts. Defi is all about smartcontracts. This is obvious. Everyone on this board including you do recognize this.

Now, all you have to do is ask yourself how will these smartcontracts connect with Swift legacy systems along with all the other 11,000 banks? There is only one option and that option is Chainlink.

To think for one second that they aren't going to use Chainlink means you have no idea what smartcontracts are, how will they be used and what they need to succeed.

Think you idot. think!

ok guys; listen to this

the fudders keep saying chainlink will not be involved in swift gpi, then ask them who will be involved? what project is gonna do what link can do?

1000 eoy is real frens.

it prints lambos

"now that we've talked about the use case..."

No, try again.

R3 Corda

Literally just google it

kek. just kys

>There is only one option and that option is Chainlink.
You really need to learn some programming brainlet. Chainlink only has CENTRALIZED oracles. And there's plenty of other (and better) options for centralized oracles than Chainlink. The proof is there's plenty of projects using oracles in production, none of them even consider using Chainlink.

Swift will not be using Chainlink, that is a certainty. Chainlink will make some examples using the Swift public APIs that anyone else can use and pretend it's a partnership, that is guaranteed, lying about partnership is what they've done since day 1, but Swift actually using Chainlink? That will never happen.

Oh and the best part, is that non-programmer brainlets like yourself will actually believe the team's lies that it's a partnership, just like you did with Google.

The absolute state of biz when we are unironically trading 2017 FUD back and forth.

What’s so hard to understand about $1000 EOY?

The original price expectation when I bought my stack were more at the 10-30$ range. People expecting to make it with a 10k stack now seem delusional.

Attached: 1DvNKJn.png (2339x1654, 1.27M)

except this was before we knew about derivatives and numerous other applications. even assblaster expected 3 digits in the medium term, without mentioning derivatives.

the delusional ones are those thinking otherwise now. there simply is no middle ground for link. either it succeeds as the base of the smart contract economy and moons violently well beyond 3 digits or it bleeds to 0 as it sees no use. low 2 digits doesn't make sense anymore as a price expectation. if it reaches 2 digits, it will go a lot further.

Attached: 1562531484041.jpg (1776x1181, 1.29M)

I've been her since Link's inception and it was never 50k faggot

It was 100k, not 50k

delusional retards

Been here since ICO, it's always been 10k to make it.

Kek I accumulated with a realistic price of 1,5 by 2021 in mind. Was a journey coming to terms by literally becoming a multi millionair by next year if not a billionair if the 1000eoy over the last 3 months. What a journey.

>1.80$

its always been 30k to make it since the yacht party marines fuck nulinkers if you didnt have 12000 usd to invest in 2017 youre too fucking poor

Can confirm it was always 30k to make it

I have a 400 link stack. assuming I hold 4-5 years, will link ever make a btc like run past 10k? I'd assume staking which equals token scarcity would do nothing but continue to make the price moon

SWIFT won't be around in 5 years

Sure let me guess xrapid and buttcoin will take over the intra banking sector

Yes. Chainlink will be worth more than BTC is today.

The men you see here with 10-30k stacks will be long gone at the 1k mark or even below between dips and corrections (ie 400 -> 50 USD, etc.)

bro you dont even have a suicide stack, why do you even care.

i have 15k link and nothing will happen i should have sold at 4

I am a bit concerned about the safety of the Ethereum blockchain in this case. If the value of LINK becomes high enough, it could make it worthwhile to attack the ETH network to steal its ERC20 tokens.

It changed my perspective on life. When I imagined becoming a millionaire, I realized that I had no clue about what I wanted to do with my life. This is truly an adventure.

Attached: 1541689123976.jpg (1000x740, 677K)

I only have 100k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 300k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $10 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $10. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $10 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $10. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 100k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to w

Attached: ks090eax.png (680x649, 505K)

It truly does change things. There are no excuses anymore to procrastinate or blame somebody else. The hardest part for me was coming to terms with that having to manage that amount of wealth will be more work than just surviving on a combination of NEET shekel and odd jobs. But I will be damned becoming like this sorry fag who seems to be better off just becoming a bum living off government hand outs. With wealth comes responsibility, something Boomer minds who just live to consume don't get.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!