Digichads report in

>ex CMO of walmart
>actively advising digitalbits
>invested her own money on them

Please tell me why XDB is not part of your portfolio?

Attached: pasted image 0.png (1280x717, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/09/24/walmart-is-betting-on-the-blockchain-to-improve-food-safety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cos that ho looks like Kathy Bates and I dont wanna get my legs broken

Dont be tight explain more of this shill. Wal-Mart is obv massive

women can't into crypto

Literal who means nothing

Walmart betting on blockchain to improve food safety
techcrunch.com/2018/09/24/walmart-is-betting-on-the-blockchain-to-improve-food-safety/

Julie Lyle’s Linkedin’s first 2 sentences: “Global Executive, Board Member, Advisor, Investor, Entrepreneur. Passionate about market-leading technologies that drive meaningful relationships between brands and customers. All-in on AI, Blockchain, Branded Cryptocurrency, NFC, IoT, etc. where it adds value for Customers, Investors, Shareholders and the Community at Large.”

Referring to yourself as chad is the cringiest thing I possibly imagine.

>All-in on AI, Blockchain, Branded Cryptocurrency, NFC, IoT, etc
user, how can you be "all-in" on "etc."?
If you're "all in" on 10 or 20 different random things, then you're not fucking "all in".

Dyor desu I aint spoonfeeding who she is

As far as I know Digichads are 1m tokens. Stay poor newfag

And you can't even type properly, I'll go with OP

Correct

Also another team member Al Burgio, the CEO of digitalbits happens to be the founder and previous CEO of Console Connect, a company that reaches all major IaaS providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud.

All this at under 2m marketcap

Kek you ever seen Misery?

Sounds even more interesting but whats the main USP?

This OP plz

Price action eoy?

Imagine a mobile app that allows you to access, collect, and use reward points for major brands, airlines etc. from your phone. Imagine being able to convert them to cash or to buy reward points if you see a reward you'd like but don't have the points for (this is called unlocking siloed value btw and is an extremely worthwhile endeavour).
Just in reward points alone there's over 16 billion dollars worth of points just lying around unused. Loyalty points are a massive industry and more importantly, blockchain is basically designed to become the prime platform for them. Think about it. Loyalty points are essentially corporate currencies issued by centralized entities (the companies). So having one blockchain and team that offers the full tech stack to brands to create a network of corporate currencies just seems logical to me.
Ethereum is worth 20 billion dollars and the only corporate currencies (ERC20 tokens) on it are from tech startups with no product. How much will a blockchain be worth if it attracts major brands and global mega corporations?

5 cents is conservative, about 2.5x

>former CMO
Thats why she's a former CMO.

I have 7500 of these things, when do I get my yacht or at the very least a gently used Subaru?