theoptionsguide.com/lean-hogs-futures-buying.aspx

List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

last:

Attached: alita.jpg (731x516, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/articles/tradingplaces/2019/09/friday-wasnt-selling-it-was-ma-630.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur all gay lol invest in link bitchezzz

New job is still in the works. 50/50 shot of getting it. Has nothing to do with competition either.

Title/ pay grade still to be determined. If they get it worked out and it's something I qualify for then the job is mine. No mater what it'd still be a pay bump for me. Just how large a bump is still unknown. But things are still moving, honestly expect to be in a new job by eoy.

Then I'd get a 5% after 6 months.

They need the help bad, I happen to have the skills they need so it ain't like they're creating a job outta thin air here. It's a win win thing. They get the help, I get a pay bump.

Might also be getting a new Gov by eoy so hey 2020 will be starting out pretty nice indeed.

I hope roku continues to fall. Comcast needs to body them harder.

>the money you speak of is meaningless to me

said no woman ever

Attached: 10.jpg (700x927, 385K)

I only trade crypto, investing in them are meaningless and stupid.

Attached: 541251.png (549x25, 2K)

What’s the best app to get individual stock news? On iPhone

male author inserting profound shit into a female character's mouth.

Kek'd. Is Bernie Sanders still a serious candidate in the US?

Bernie Sanders promises all these things as president:
>Eliminate student debt
>Eliminate medical debt
>Implement Climate Change plan costing $16.5 trillion dollars
>‘Medicare for all’
>Free College
>Bring down US debt to: $1 trillion dollars

Attached: 1453328119785.png (638x638, 770K)

Congress niggas: I don't think so, Tim

An interesting thing is that our Gov recently hiked the mid point salaries for all the pay grades. So a Grade 9 the mid point is 35k. A grade 9 is kinda at the low/mid level of the scale.

A Grade 10 the mid is over 40k. You get the idea.

I make less than mid point cause I started at the entry level salary and nobody thought to jack it up on my behalf even though I do good work and damn sure deserve it.

Should be noted that this is the same gov who said our pensions are doomed unless they "change things" and who gave some dude in state government a 200k a year salary (which is more than the Gov himself makes btw)

So just goes to show that it's all bullshit. I honestly expect him to come out with some shit like "I'll give all workers a raise in time for Christmas" as a ploy to gain votes come nov.

Which I'll gladly take. But it won't change my vote.

Maybe. The dems once again don't seem keen on him making it to the final ballot though. They apparently wanted Harris, but she turned out to be far too dirty in unacceptably unsubtle ways. Now the story is Warren and Biden, both suck. It's quite a circus. They had a cinderella candidate drop in their laps with Tulsi but naturally they sabotaged her because she didn't follow the party line close enough and she was an important reason for their girl Harris rapidly losing traction.

When is the downturn coming? I want to spend my cash on cheap funds...

Attached: 1561385527946.jpg (800x993, 107K)

They jacked the salaries in an attempt to lure people to work for the state. But here's what they don't tell you till your on the hook.

New hires get dumped into a 401k plan. There is no management over it, the plan is one of those target date things based on your retirement date. No defined pension anymore. This is the default option.

You can retire after 30 years. But note the 401k above. What happens if there is big market shat? There goes your Retirement. Also if your dumping only the min amount over into it you sure ain't gonna have anything worth a damn after 30 years and really not if there's a big shat.

So yes you can start at age 18 and work till age 48 and walk out "fully retired" but what will you have when you do? Keep in mind that your health ins/other shit gets sucked out as well.

So new hires get the shaft.

Me, I got on before they fucked with shit.

Pension
401k and not that target shit either
27 yrs and out baby w/full benefits.

>bwl.a pays out 10% in divvies

Okay tell me why I should keep money in a savings account when this blessed stock exists

Attached: bwla4.png (604x815, 996K)

I've decided to use my saturday to do some learning. It turns out I am a beginner level with options.

Attached: cboe.png (1121x742, 39K)

Qyld with max leverage on robinhood is better. Safer.

>Bring down US debt to: $1 trillion dollars
He actually said this?

Attached: pl.png (258x245, 110K)

>ywn see Tulsi milkers live from the white house

Attached: file.png (900x1079, 976K)

If the final candidate is clever he will have her on as VP. But, ya know, DNC, being clever, lmao.

Attached: 1561402275629.gif (342x342, 404K)

He also wants to put a tax on every stock trade.

Anyone doing forex?

everyone should keep all of their money in this stock

Attached: xjx.png (316x372, 108K)

Lmao imagine being against national debt, where you can trade your infinite supply of green rectangles (or in the modern era, electrical signals) for actual goods/services with value since people have faith in your rectangles.

Attached: 1557450971247.jpg (636x426, 93K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-112831_Chrome.jpg (1080x1566, 516K)

Bernie would crush the market and the economy. There are other methods to make college affordable. Securitize student loans and have the Fed use targeted QE with it, instead of a weird shotgun approach that doesn't really trickle down (but inflates asset prices).
The US Debt thing won't work as I mentioned here Climate Change can be resolved with nuking India/China- nuclear winter and no more stupid emissions. Once we've slaughtered enough those countries to make the US more than 40% of global pollution, then can we talk about our climate change plan.

Attached: 1563490539499.jpg (2133x1273, 826K)

Is baggie fucked? A-am i fucked...?

How is /smg/ allocated?

Enough stonks to ride this MONSTER BULL SETUP we've got going on?

Enough cash to buy the dips off of the MONSTER TRADE UNCERTAINTY WITH CHINA and sick WAR WITH IRAN cheapies?

>Serious Candidate
We're still a year away, September 2015 is where Trump emerged as a clear leader in the primaries.
One poll had him closely followed by Carla Fiorini, but booger-eating Ted Cruz was still part of the conversation, as were other gag candidates.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 11.04.25 AM.png (1208x372, 32K)

Any reason to think there's any weight to the whistle-blower allegations against disney?

I'm sick of getting BTFO, and I'm wondering about the unseen risk here. Maybe I need to set a stop loss, a little below 130?

Problem with a lot of those plans; free college, debt forgiveness, pay down national debt is where does the money come from to pay for it all?

Tax hikes? Yeah bet that will go over well.
But I mean I guess you could "create" the funds. Just print out $100 bills on that press, the paper is right there after all.

Yeah baggie got b& for pron

Yay! I made it in to a screen cap.

I read an article saying this was literally just all options expiring on the same day

2% stop loss is what I use.

Gaming will be the big money thing,
UOS is the right project to invest in

No. First the person was fired in 2017. Has made many of those same claims before and each one found to be baseless. Why would this one be any different.

The fuck is UOS?

wasted

What a fucking waste.

you fucked up user, these digits were meant for link

Sorry guys

Designed to break the market monopoly, Ultra is the next-generation games distribution platform, offering new solutions to both developers and players. Ultra has a blockchain foundation empowered by our staged software download technology, that has reliably served more than 100 million downloads around the world.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 21.04.23.png (1586x1274, 2.04M)

how do I find safe puts/buys?

All things considered it was pretty smart for linkies to avoid the dubs satan get
Don’t sell your souls frens

Attached: 2EF704CD-3926-4312-9DFA-75597301C952.jpg (584x1024, 78K)

You guys should get this faggot crypto shit out of here. I take back my apology. Fuck you faggot cryptons

I don't got a problem with the target funds themselves per say. But if your almost at retirement and the market shats your faced with an ugly choice.

Retire as planned and take a big hit in the wallet

or put off retirement and wait for the market/fund to recover the lost cash.

Which depending on how bad the shat is may take a while.

Also you gotta think about how old you are and just where you are in life at that point.

So yeah..

Didn't want to derail the thread, so I made it over here:
But I'd like your takes. Can we use "inflation" as a tax, but instead of just taxing Americans, it taxes everyone who holds USD?

After all, taxes are extremely unpopular, but the debt seems to be problematic.

Attached: :OurGuyKuroda:.jpg.jpg (1590x1780, 1.19M)

Closer you are to retirement age the more defensive you must be in your investing choices. You are correct there is limited value in waiting out the market if you're pushing 60 already.

god dammit fuck stock split options exam questions why the hell do I care how many contracts I'll have after a 3:2 split I will just let the broker figure that out. stock splits were like 1 page of the section and then half of the fucking exam.

Poo

>ctrf-F "MSFT"
>0 results
Buy MSFT

I did with 142 dollar calls and then i lost a shit load of money and will probably lose more this week. Fuck off nigger

>Chewy
>got in at 33
>Got out at 34
>go look at it now: 26.5
WEWWWW dodged a real bullet there

...buy NTDOY

Attached: ringfit-1220x592.png (1220x592, 662K)

$160 calls on DIS expiring Nov 15th (after the launch of their streaming platform), genius or reckless?

Gotta teach something in business school. There is only so much accounting and finance information, gotta spread that across four years so the students pay four years of tuition.

this is free material offered by cboe. only 13 more exams to go

Attached: beginner.png (883x839, 36K)

Holy shit i did the same thing, didnt it go to 37? I swear i looked and feel like i missed out...

FFS!!!

>opshuns
You deserve what you got.

Same, I thought "I sold too soon" at one point.

I think I need to start taking profits earlier, before I get CGC'ed again.

I SWEAR TO GOD I SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED SWITCHING MY CGC BAGS TO HEXO AND CRON THURSDAY NIGHT, BUT THEN GOT DISTRACTED BY FUCKING SCHOOLWORK. GODDAMN I WOULD BE SO MUCH CLOSER TO GETTING OUT OF THIS HOLE.

whats that site? there is a ton of free content out there

oh nvm its the cboe option course

Wat?

Yes. Think its gonna throw it into all time highs? And you think it's gonna blow past $160?

stockcharts.com/articles/tradingplaces/2019/09/friday-wasnt-selling-it-was-ma-630.html

>he doesnt know about NRZ
Also
>he doesn't know theres an user here who owns a shit ton of that stock and fucks with people on market orders

>he doesn’t know that he does know and that’s the whole reason he’s memeing it

I’m DRiPing a Bwla, and I’m never ever selling.

Don’t

Is $aaoi going broku? They're at an atl at $10. Down from 100$. Short float is still 40% and they had some positive momentum lately

There's really not such a thing as a safe option. While the stock market as a whole isn't a zero-sum game, the options market is.

That said, selling covered calls is a way of limiting your exposure. Your maximum loses are limited, and you're really only losing the value that the stock would've gained, while gaining regular income from it if the price stays stagnant. So they're a good conservative play.

>NRZ
>UNIT
>MORL
I like these, but I wish I didn't buy in so high.

Last year actually it was really close to this time, buy your FAANG puts soon weekly for the inevitable earnings disappointments/wild ride into December then rebuy during Santa Rally you probably make like 500% then buy DIS for that sweet dividend and 200% more gains over 5 years.

Inflation is, effectively, a tax, but it's undesirable from a policy perspective because of who it hurts vs who it benefits. Inflation doesn't really fit into the progressive/regressive dichotomy - it generally hurts people who collect debts and people living on fixed income from pensions/annuities (or who have large cash/bond savings), while helping people who owe debts or own physical goods. It's also typically a but of a pain for income-earners - while their wages should theoretically keep up with cost of living increases, in practice wage friend tends to lag slightly, especially if workers don't take initiative and renegotiate regularly.

So generally, bad for the old, good for the young, and rich people don't really care either way.

>bought puts on friday expiring on 10/4
IM FUCKED

Attached: The_Martian_Devil.jpg (800x520, 19K)

Why are you fucked?

No reason, I just like saying nonsensical things.

you wanna see fucked baggie has 5k in 300 SPY calls expiring monday

Threadly reminder that everything is OK and we’re NOT in a recession.

Attached: BFF5AB6B-79CC-4A31-9F7D-35B05CB7F935.jpg (150x150, 12K)

Isn't SPY pretty close to 300, though? How much does he really stand to lose?

Or phrasing it differently: Do I just fundamentally not understand options?

You don't understand options. If SPY isn't at 300 monday or god forbid it goes lower he will lose 5k in one day and its gone forever. I think he knows he fucked up because he deleted his post about it

going into ROKU calls monday depending on morning action, probably going to short term bounce regardless of long term action

It has to be better from the perspective of the elected public policy makers, because it doesn’t involve the words “tax hike” and allows them to get elected by advertising themselves as lowering taxes.

you're going to get btfo on monday. I hope the puts are going to last into the week at least.

It looks like nrz is swimming in debt. I'm new to reading sec filings but it looks whack to me

Just had a fresh 100% pure beef burger at McDonald’s and my mouth loved it. Fuck Burger King and Beyond veggie tranny meat mix

>your education: 0%

Attached: 1568857023118.png (746x629, 157K)

Well, notice I said "policy" rather than "politics." You're exactly right that encouraging inflation is great from a politician's perspective, because it's basically free money without political consequences. I mean, they've even shunted the responsibility for it off on the Fed, so if people actually notice and complain the politicians can be "shocked, shocked!" that such a thing could happen. All while tacitly encouraging it, despite the supposed Independence of the Fed.

I just meant that it isn't actually a good way to run an economy.

>t. Ronald McDonald
All jokes aside though, fuck vegans and fuck fake meat.

>Depending on morning action
??

He posted a nudy picture, thats why his posts are gone

Based.

I did notice that, and am in agreement. I still feel like I’m missing something important.

It makes me crazy that MCD is only $0.25 above my basis right now, market keeps clowning me.

They already have veggie burgers in some countries and are going to be testing it out in the US. They might be the nestle ones, which I’ve heard taste bad. That could hurt them, but I trust they know what they’re doing.

my bad.

Attached: 1364818821513.png (1000x1000, 33K)

Microsoft under $140 is a steal. GOP loves it cause it was already trustbusted through the Internet Explorer fiasco decades ago. They also seem to hate this new Silicon Valley tech elite but not MSFT. This shits gunna thrive.

I like how they’re positioned for cloud shit, but I wish there wasn’t exposure to their gaming and hardware.

Also, notice how Tim Cook is invited to the whitehouse for dinner, and they have a really good relationship? I might prefer Apple, but not what they’re both so much more then makers of personal computers, I might just want to own them both.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190921-194609_Firefox.jpg (1080x809, 340K)

Profit is coming oh yes indeed, for AMRN shall deliver the coup de grace on the FDA on 11/14/19.

TV Ads are flying left and right, sales staff is roaming the country side, big time groups (AHA included) is backing AMRN. big time financial institutions have spent loads supporting AMRN, the data supports AMRN, 4 docs on the FDA panel are pro AMRN.

Such Profit may never be seen again, not in such a big ass lump sum anyway. T-babies will be bought you bet your ass as will some VFORX for the long road to age 65 my good man.

Hell I might buy more DIS on Monday just cause I can.

40,000 - 80,000 is what I'm looking to get. When you make shit this is like Lotto money you get my drift.

Hate it or like it VFORX is a godsend. Get the whole market, bonds and all in one swoop that don't cost you out the ass to buy and keep dumping money over into. It does the work for you, which is way fucking better than I could do, cause shit I know jack shit about the finer points of how the market works.

I'll make a shit pot on AMRN that's true but hell just cause you get lucky once don't mean you won't get burned down the road. Why risk your hard earned dough on dodgy shit that could make you even worse off than you started?

Nope sometimes its better to thank your lucky stars and take your Profit and scoot pronto.

Cost average in and out of volatile stocks. The dude weed is prone to false reversals and fakeouts on the daily and occasionally weekly time frames. Use trailing stop to protect gains (do so manually if brokerage doesn't have that functionality), use a combination of low ball bids and stops to improve cost average. Consider hedging against drawdown with puts.

After BYND ipo'd i went to A&W to sample this magic "meat". Paid i think 25-50 cents more for the privilege than the posted price on real beef burg. Had a bite or two. Understood at once. It's all marketing hype. Slightly improved flavor vegetable burg? No. The peacock don't fly.

Now that isn't to say BYND won't become default standard of veggie burgs. If it does it will be plenty successful. The market for this kind of product, however, is unlikely to explode in size.