DUDE JUST GIVE HALF OF YOUR INCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN PAY THEM NOT TO KILL YOU LMAO

DUDE JUST GIVE HALF OF YOUR INCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN PAY THEM NOT TO KILL YOU LMAO

Attached: 1560772586479.png (1069x917, 584K)

If we don't pay the government who is going to take care of the obese niggers?

Attached: cringejak.png (225x225, 9K)

Move out of your country then dumbass. No ones forcing you to live anywhere. Wait but you wont move out because you enjoy the security of having one of the top militaries in the world. U just like to be an edgy retard

Attached: 1553652260729m.jpg (768x1024, 35K)

>PAY THEM NOT TO KILL YOU
But they are.

LMFAO

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, LOVE MAH COUNTRY

Attached: 1395348861306.png (853x543, 40K)

but muh social contract

Attached: 1514953630652.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>No ones forcing you to live anywhere.
imagine being this delusional

>Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's
OP is a jew that wants to debilitate the US of A

Kys

Imagine actually worshipping the government

muh social contract

Attached: 1552273482047.png (500x583, 98K)

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST NOT SUBSIDIZE OBESE NIGGERS AND SPICS THROUGH TAXES THATS RAYCISSSSSS

Attached: IMG_5284.png (785x1000, 261K)

the government is the thing protecting the imaginary borders you call your property.

>bro I'm not stealing from you I just gave you this forced insurance that can't be overthrown LMAO PAY UP

>IF YOU DON'T PAY THE GOVERNMENT THEY'LL LET THE OTHER HALF OF MEXICO'S POPULATION IN

Attached: angrysoyjak.jpg (736x1444, 265K)

our governments barely protect borders anymore.

I'd love to believe this but we all know it's bs. Nobody is protecting anything

lmao

Government upkeeps all the infrastructure, military, judicial, and public service sectors. Honestly I would like if the government was even more involved in healthcare and education.

Also "half" your income is a load of shit, even if you make $1m yearly, only 45% total would go to taxes.

>Just move away from your friends, family and homeland, lol
I'd rather force out violent extortionist scum like you.

Attached: howtodealwithcommies.png (816x684, 1.58M)

You do know that the IRS can take away your passport rights you dumb fish?

thats what you get for being a europleb

Hah, maybe if you got a job at Google programming you wouldn't care about the 50% Lol! Heh

Wow, theyre doing a really good job keeping Mexicans out and not mooching off our free shit systems I hear. right?

Gr8 b8 m8

invest 500k in Antigua Barbudan real estate and get your non-american passport. easy

Attached: 20190905_015924.jpg (1080x1419, 1.33M)

Almost every country has strict requirements in being able to legally live there. By your logic you should just let apl immigrants come into the usa because they want to.

If it was truly that easy I'd likely be somewhere in Europe right now. Actually probably not im unemployed trying to be self employed.

>when burgerboy gets mad when Mexican were trying to fight off Americans during the american-mexican war to keep their land. but American wanted "muh land" then gets pissed off when Mexicans are found in their original land.

Attached: 1558837429930.png (392x350, 84K)

>mezito slaves upset when they realize it's Spanish and French land.

You INBREDS have no clue.

Hey bitch America won that war, so it's our land now. That's how wars work.

>mexicans trying to fight off americans
you mean the SPANISH trying to invade TEXAS? Texas, who then asked for our help?
your post reeks of euro ignorance

Can’t think of a more spic thing to do than ignore the fact that they stole Spanish and Indian land, then whine and play the victim when Americans take the land from them.

Complaining, whining and playing the victim is in Mexican DNA.

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Any making 1mil and paying 45% in taxes is a complete retard anyway. With that much money you should using as momany tax advantaged accounts as possible.

more like 60 percent

>JUST MOVE OUT BRO, NORTH KOREA OR CUBA BRO, LOV EIT OR LEAVE IT
s o y.jpg

it does not. state/local taxes are responsible for most of the things you associate with 'government'. The federal taxes you pay mostly go to paying defense contractors and entitlements for boomers and indigent 3rd worlders

How do you magically expect to avoid taxes on capital gains with these "tax advantage accounts". I really am interested

t. landlets

when you go purchase a piece of land, those lines are drawn by the government. the drawing of those lines is the definition of what a sovereign government does.

>you deserve it cause your ancestors blah

Attached: 1565278923447.png (454x516, 12K)

Americans still pay taxes if they leave

>Why still not redpill?
>IS your monery in monastery?
>Bro its stupid it's making no sense
>Why invest in Btc, that's just so dense

you know you will know i know for soure ok? so you know the know we will for sure they dont im counting on you fren

Attached: 20bd1l.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

>niggerdly immigrants deserve it cause of white guilt

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>US uses its massive military to impose its laws on other countries
>CIA operatives spearhead revolutions in other countries to install leaders that fall in line with US policy
>Broke farmers in Colombia who have been strong armed by the cartels into growing coca have their fields burnt down by US drug warriors
>"bro just leave if you don't like it"

>move out of the country
>still forced to pay taxes to the american empire
>h-hey at least I am free... right?

Attached: 1565333178788.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

Oh yes I love having to pay a mafia that has tanks, helicopters and aircraft carriers on top of hundreds of thousands of mindless goons for the privilege of living in my own house peacefully.