It all makes so much sense now

WTF ARE WE GONNA DO BIZ? What is this timeline? Was the BTC time traveler correct about the citadels?

(pic related)

Attached: oh FUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (1378x1272, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confidence_tricks#Baltimore_stockbroker
bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-two-steppin-to-20k-bitmex-ceo-hayes-returns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

redpill me on the time traveller

I believe.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Then making it doesn't mean shit, apocalypse by 2025

If by BTC success humanity goes into apocalypse then fuck it I don't want to make it I want the apocalypse to happen

Look at the clown world we are currently living in, shit changes really fast, if the global economy collapses it's all downhill from there, and the masses will most likely take their wealth in put it into something that's not going to keep on crashing rather in something that can keep on growing so it really depends, if the global economy recovers then it's possible it will go back to "normal" in 6 years or so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_confidence_tricks#Baltimore_stockbroker
You'll probably find all kinds of predictions all over the place. They didn't have to really do anything to make these predictions - they just guessed. The thousands of predictions which were proven wrong were discarded and never looked back upon again, so shall this one when the year comes to an end

fuck he was right and people were mocking him, forgetting about the whole thing and fulfilling the prophecy out of greed.

Can any1 give archive of the last time traveller thread on Jow Forums?

Sorry mean to reply to

you're an absolute retard who probably argues against God the same way

got it from 1 guy in another thread

>Was the BTC time traveler correct about the citadels?
Yes Citadels are truth
Only need to find out where they are being build right now and what kind of government/laws each one has

bitcoin has yet to go over 100k like the time lord said it would
i do not believe this

closer and closer

bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-price-two-steppin-to-20k-bitmex-ceo-hayes-returns/

There was another time traveler who said btc will hit 57M in 2036. And the internet in the future will be provided by Starlink, so there goes the plan of cutting internet cables.

imagine if bitcoin grew just because of this post and network effects

the retard in last week's time travel thread said btc will be 65k by EOY
that is plausible desu

i think we forked from the timeline where we were supposed to see btc go to the moon in the future.

maybe, but I think its too soon to tell. Need to wait till eoy