Please Vote

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeP1fe4gpi9IAQcURDjq5qv2-YTs9hRiMWtG6xUIbmiDwcRHQ/viewform
Please Dump the thread when you finish voting. Thanks.

>previous thread
Also cup starts on October 25th, with there being a 50/50 of Jow Forums playing that day or the 26th.

Attached: Biz_logo_copy.png (2000x2000, 708K)

Bamp

BAMP EET

do the needful sirs

I dont partake in online polls but thanks for your effort and remember to include smug Asuka the high priestess of prophecies thank you

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 10K)

Bumping for awareness.

Nice just bought 100k.

Bump

select 23 out of 25
to be honest, after 15-17 players I didn't want to select more

Bump

Yeah sorry but as you can see in the last thread there wasn't a lot that was recommended.

maybe let people pick just 15 and you will get a good ranking of player no one wants
because now only 2 fall out

Yeah problem is that is hard to balance because say people don't want 3 players in and all three get zero votes. Now who do I drop? The team needs 23 players. That said I doubt that'd have happened. This is the first time I've ever polled the board and people only recommend 2 new ideas. One which is obviously getting in.

Bump

I'm curious if there's a way to find out if there are actual pajeets involved

Bump

In the cup? Only pajeet I've ever met is a Jow Forums fan. But I've only ever had a leaf, a few Aussies and 2 burgers help out, so no Pajeets. I'm also a burger.

I voted. I think Sergey should be money belly since he is essentially replacing skelly or at the least be Sergey of Nazarov since Nazaroth doesn't make sense. I get that it's supposed to be a biblical reference but you can still infer that with Nazarov and it Works better. My autistic two cents.

Fucking Checked

Attached: image.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Have you already made models for everyone?

Yeah, looking back should have put him on the poll. It just felt so crammed that I cut it, which I likely shouldn't have done. Sorry lad.
Long story short, no, Some are done but I still need to do more.

Final Bump

Change Sergey's name to Sergey of Nazareth. Nazareth is the actual biblical name, has half of Nazarov and also contains the joke of nazarETH which LINK completes.

Name Asuka "The Prophet". That post is always referred to as the prophecy and her model would already be Asuka.

“Dump it” and/or “pump it” should be dump ettt/ pump eeet or something to that effect to better capture the Bogdanoff accent. Also, I’m suprised “stinky linky” wasen’t suggest or “my linky rather stinky”. That is all.

Oh also how about something HOLO foot meme realted. I also like the sound of vaporware and the singularity.

Good luck Jow Forums bros

Bump