I haven't been here in a few weeks and I honestly thought Jow Forums got deleted or something because the quality of...

I haven't been here in a few weeks and I honestly thought Jow Forums got deleted or something because the quality of posts here has taken an absolute nosedive.

Instead of being witty banter, insightful advice, and some shitposting but with more tact and intelligence than the usual braindead drivel you see on Jow Forums, it's become infested with Jow Forumstards, unfunny shitposters, racists, genuine newfags, and petty arguments.

Seriously, what the fuck happened in just the past few weeks that Jow Forums became Jow Forums-lite?

Fuck off to your containment boards, Jow Forums is a board of intelligence, tact, and elegance.

Attached: 1564499154282.jpg (339x280, 23K)

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Jow Forums is a board of intelligence, tact, and elegance

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

spbp

Literally can’t reason with people on this site anymore, sad

try me

fuck off nigger kike back to plebbit you pajeet faggot kek

where will you guys go?

Attached: 436457547.png (633x145, 11K)

Every time a major moon happens the board gets flooded with disgusting newfags. Basically link mooning to $4 killed biz.

crypto bear market

unironically the level of Jow Forums and /x/-tier stormfront schizoposting has doubled or tripled in the past month or two. I've noticed it as well.

None of these mouthbreathers can appreciate that true Jow Forumsnessmen absolutely couldn't give a rat's ass about what the rothchilds are up to or whether there's a global jewish conspiracy controlling the media or not. This board is for anons to figure out ways to make (and lose) money, not a place to put on tinfoil hats.

Seriously, I don't even believe or disbelieve in any of these conspiracy theories. I just don't give a shit. If I decide to give a shit, I'll take a troll on over to Jow Forums. You fuckers have your containment boards for a reason, but it feeds into your conspiracy fantasies to post your unrelated garbage on Jow Forums or Jow Forums or /mlp/ and get pushback (criticism, thread deletions and bans), because if you're getting pushback it must mean (in your tiny, epileptic squirrel brain) that you're on to something big and the jews are just trying to silence your truth.

Grow up, fuck off, and let Jow Forums get back to what really matters: arguing over shitcoins and losing money trading on margin.

Attached: 1566684087106.jpg (511x512, 73K)

Cant argue with that, defs plenty of schizoposting going on. Im sorry but its over for biz. Biz is done for, I repeat, biz is kill. Its only going to get worse from here.

Some threads on other boards are derailed by low quality posts then high quality posters are put off to post, others simply watch the board as an aquarium. When you get to know how to filter, only then you find a hint of relevance on a glimpse of the feel of the market but to be fair most posters behave as bots. I recall one poster who said "why do you think most posts are sarcastic". The truth is that whoever is posting could be competition and more competition translates into higher risk. Always appear dumber than your mark. Besides shills, the influx of low quality posting may have started with the search for some IQ quota in an attempt of autodidactism, however the culture and promotion of ignorance or plain stupidity is amplified by the general dynamic of social interaction on a broad spectrum of recipients maybe not thinking further than their own thought.
I'm generally more interested with reversals on this board.

>Seriously, what the fuck happened in just the past few weeks that Jow Forums became Jow Forums-lite?
When Jow Forums isnt giving good advice its because the smart people are accumulating

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

NIGEER

mfw that's my jawline

Buy high sell low

Welcome back.

Feel free to share your wisdom.

First day?

this is all the fault of LINK posters. they migrated to other boards and brought the contagion. Link has been the number one reason, number one, this board has so severely decreased in quality.

Attached: 1568288139816.jpg (698x1023, 191K)

xd

Attached: 1568844092246.jpg (320x320, 16K)

i scratch my butthole and sniff my fingers
cant fucking help myself with the sniffing

Well said. What reversals are you talking about? Am brainlet

Buy Morpheus sirs

No, cryptofags and the 2017 bubble killed biz

Pee pee, poo poo.

There's quite a bit of overlap between anons who go on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums. It's been that way for years.
The final solution is keeping LINK spam contained to 2-3 threads at most. The only reason this hasn't happened yet is because they infiltrated the ranks and the jannies are clearly in on the scam

>Jow Forums is a board of intelligence, tact, and elegance
that's an interesting way of saying neet copeland

Attached: idontevenknow.jpg (750x740, 60K)