Which coin will be there in 10 years?

Attached: .jpg (2697x1800, 936K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UDOO

Lmao

Thread number 948375 where everyone will write the ticker of the shitcoin he's bagholding. What's the point?

Well i 2017 i made like 100k from these retarded threads

yeha but in 2017 you could have asked your blind dog to pick a few coins and you still would have made it

Its still LINK

There are two. Coin and a token in the top 50 (not stinkies). They are from 2016 and 2017.

Ok NEETs I've go a final 10x-100x gem of 2019, TRUE(TrueChain)

It's currently on Forkdelta, OKEx, and bithump. Forkdelta seems to have the lowest daily volume (usually around 45k-80k USD) and OKEx USUALLY has a daily volume from 9million USD to 10million USD. Still with me virgins? This is your chance to arbitage. Don't even fucking try if you have less than 2 Ethereum because it'll take forever.. still worth it but if you're that much of a poorfag but this will be a lot slower for you.
Alright -- the price differences (you'll have to check your self) Currently on fork delta is 0.000589840 and on OKEx and other exchanges currently sitting at 0.001749 Eth/TRUE. Of course you can DYOR and actually HODL this shit but when I saw the volume differences, and putting two and two together I jumped straight into this shit. The arbitrage bots don't work as well on smaller exchanges with low volume like idex, forkdelta, and many of them do it manually even. You can actually see arb bots filling orders on dex in real time too.
I arbed over 20 eth so far and wasn't even rushing about it just by buying on fd > sending to sell on Okex or Bithump, pocket the diff, is the basics.

The exchange links can be found below
forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
and OKex you can find for your self easily and KYC is minimal anyway.

Better thank me for this Jow Forums because I didn't have to share this information enjoy the rest of your 2019. 2020 approaches. Be ready, this is the big one.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

because it's more guaranteed than gambling shitcoin that the IRS will tax you for

It's not gambling at all. It's easy money. Most people are lazy or don't know how to use dex so they dont bother. You can make serious profit

nice. dropped a eth

LINK
QNT
BTC
ETH
EVERYTHNG ELSE IS TRASH BRO

Dude dont share shit like this with biz here user delete delete! just keep it on tg fuck normies

this
this
Flipped 6eth absolutely based desu

shoo shoo bot

chiliz $chz.

Attached: 1567851986472.jpg (1500x5883, 978K)

staypoor ranjeet i thought the same too

Im already doing this for 45+ large scale exchanges + smaller unheard ones too. Both CEX and DEX. It's surprisingly saturated still, and there are not good arbs unless you're watching it & stressing 24/7. Using automated trading is always NO for arbing, because of symbol mismatches (& other reasons), but still, it's not a long-term solution to riches. Currently, you can find ONE good arb per day. arb bots dont work on small dexs because theyre all on large exchanges

Are you on Telegram? Add me

thanks

redpill me on this desu

partnered with the biggest sports/esports club to tokenize it. Basically next ethereum with no competitors since other coins can't make a sports coin without legal issues. Since chiliz owns/already partnered with these big clubs, they have monopoly over this market. Sports coin = new ico/asset class basically and u need chiliz to buy it .

Attached: egkljehgkjw.png (677x685, 102K)

damnnnnnnnn wtf

YouTube

Dumbass it’s over. The three coins that matter are bitcoin eth and link , maybe litcoin as a fast lightning swapped payment version of bitcoin . Bitcoin is a store of value like hold a bar of gold u don’t use it to pay anyone u just hold it. Eth u hold and stake to generate income. Link u hold and stake to generate income. Lightcoin u use to pay but also could be a store of value. Link is the last coin needed in the trifecta of bitcoin eth and an Oracle. There is no need for anything else in the market. I do have some sent and rsr just in case but they don’t have as broad and unlimited utility value as something like link or eth. Bitcoin is the only store of value in crypto that matters

Attached: 1517045062683252.jpg (1435x907, 194K)

SHOO SHOO pajeet bot. Only poorfags will fall for it again.
>1 post by this ID

Attached: pajeet.png (627x405, 484K)

>big sports team
>galata saray
are you retarded?

There is still money to be made, no doubt about it. the board activity dips when BTC dips. When we hit 13k~ levels again this place will have all nubs from other boards asking how to set up coinbase

Just watch

retarded pajeet stay poor then

Go back to twatter

Yeah, too bad it lost like 3/4 of it's value in 2 months, such a great project. Will definitely replicate Tron's uselessness.

also with juventus and many more. dyor

Attached: 2iufyiu2g2'.png (779x763, 382K)

you just made the first reply so you could sound legitimate enough for your second reply to not come from the pajeet bot you are

whut

wtf are you talking about dude? google it if you want lmao fucking retard
probably a bch bagholder too

thanks desu

I can't find in fork delta, maybe they nuked it

it works for me using the link desu
fd is shit though

QNT

Even the fucking replies are identical, what the fuck is going on here fags

Attached: 92EE7621-2937-4A67-941F-69C4886ACFB3.jpg (2732x923, 1.19M)

Now that's just lazy

link

kill yourself my man

thanks

LINK

just buy btc

xlm

BITCOIN

xmr
link

just be lucky

I think about that a lot. What makes it worse is that all these bagholders turned into shills, as if there weren't enough of paid ones already, start flooding the few decent non crypto threads that pop up from time to time. This results high IQ posters to get so fed up they will eventually abandon the board/site. Then Jow Forums will be an ad board with the occasional schizo post from other boards. It took me a while but I'm pretty much certain that 2017 was the golden bullrun. I want to stay for the reason I first came here: the memes. Sadly, Jow Forums is dead on that department. CHAINLINK may have been a cancer on this board but some of them made the board have a sense of its own culture. maybe I'll use it more as a venting method. There are some good, honest regulars still around. These, I call my friends

Attached: You.jpg (1200x800, 267K)

true but still good coins in the mix

This is a scam. Typical china hustle. They have been posting in these 'gem hunting' threads for months with the same low quality copy pasta.

Just Google "truechain scam". It's the first hit

that was from the token swap, not the arbitrage. dyr. they switched chains and ended up with all confusion. but whatever lol

Based

They do this in all these threads and have been doing so for months. Truechain is a chinese scam just Google it

I'm not buying your dirty bags and I hope all the other anons hre stay the fuck away as well

Thanks desu

You're talking about a tokenswap like when a coin forks, you retard. Stfu giving misinformation. Truechain done 12mi usd volume today and its on cmc. You're just literally a retard, stay poor

newfag retard

Galatasaray is the biggest team in Turkey.

who

gay soccer

$soul phantasma chain for sure

why

OG Jow Forums and high IQ posters have left and the ones making money in crypto are people who got in before 2014 or those with large capital to throw around (>$50k). It's mostly poorfags flooding the board. Oldfags still here probably browse less these days

this

QNT - Interoperability
ETH, ATOM and XTZ - Dapp/smart contracts
BTC - Store of value/the king
SENT - DVPN

yup

PAJEET - You

BACINA ANALDAN GİREYİM KÜRTO

QNT
BTC
LTC
ETH

EASY

unironically thanks user

Attached: 563c79b118c7734f50f480a4.jpg (750x422, 56K)

pooo

BSV

>goes vague and fog just to try and convince one retard to believe him

google it retard and stay poor

qnt

link

RLC

kek

btc

ethereudesu

ETH
BTC
LINK

it might be over

nice

Q N T

THIS IS A SCAM THIS IS THE REAL LINK FOR TRUECHAIN

Kek. I knew the link looked weird. Thanks for clearing it up.

Funny shit scammer. Why give people the wrong link? Real link is

Dont be a sad scammer lol

Based. Appreciate you user

Nice scam but you should post the real link and stop scamming anons

Had to scroll too far to find it

Kek post the real one pajeet 0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731

Coom