Theory: Inflation/QE is the best way to solve the debt & deficit

Theory: Inflation/QE is the best way to solve the debt & deficit
Problem: Massive overspending while reducing revenue through tax cuts, accelerating debt, eventually interest on the debt will exceed GDP, which is basically blackhole event horizon, point of no return from debt hell.

BUT all debt is measured in USD. And USD is used all over the world. Printing more money to gradually, imperceptibly inflate the USD while paying off debt, would basically take some value from everyone who holds USD.

Hypothesis: Inflation through QE is a sort of tax levied on everyone who holds the dollar. Rather than try to get unpopular tax increases directly put on US Citizenry, we could spread the "tax" to everyone from foreign governments and saudi princes to Japanese forex traders and Swiss chocolate corporations, to the US Consumer and corporation.

Thoughts? Is inflation via "creating" more money on the government's books just a tax?

Attached: Dresden.jpg (590x350, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/its-time-look-more-carefully-monetary-policy-3-mp3-modern-ray-dalio?trk=portfolio_article-card_title
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dresden
London, imbecile

if the (((money))) isn't real then any (((debt))) tied to it isn't either.

Ray dalio makes a similiar point.

but there is one thing that doesnt fit. QE doesnt create any inflation, it only creates bubbles in certain areas like real estate which makes things even worse long term.

Print more more more

Attached: url.jpg (600x360, 48K)

Kek, yes it’s a staged photo “London milkman”

If you’re just going to use spooky joo FUD while contributing nothing, there’s a board for that. I never said anything about the money being “real” or not.

I can create 1000 copies of the tool album on my comp, that doesn’t make it less real it just increases the supply, theoretically.

Really don’t see how US is all that similar to African “nations” or Venezuela. The inflation is still extremely minimal, and most of the world has a vested interest in the US and USD. Most of the world isn’t too harmed if Argentina defaults or Currency of zambia becomes worthless.

What’s if QE is used to pay off debt instead of pump real estate market?

>What’s if QE is used to pay off debt instead of pump real estate market?

QE by definition doesnt do that. they can try different things as described here linkedin.com/pulse/its-time-look-more-carefully-monetary-policy-3-mp3-modern-ray-dalio?trk=portfolio_article-card_title

>dude just let the "state" consume
Fuck, Boomer minds have become even too lazy and iresponsible to decide on what to waste their money on. It is about time their social, economic and political systems die

you realized that inflation is hidden taxation. that's why the very rich mostly hold assets that are not cash but generate cash.

Cash, like rocks, generates nothing. Why wouldn’t you hold stocks or real estate? Diversification is key, and if you only need 1% of your net worth to put away as an “emergency fund” why would you ever want more than that just sitting in a bank vault?

Businesses generate profits, and economies go up over time, so buying stocks, or private equity is a much better prospect than hoarding cash. And owning real estate while charging rent is the same.

>the economy will grow forever
>businesses will make profits forever
>There will always be an infinte amount of consumers that buy 100 washing machines each
Do Keynesians really believe this shit or is it just a bad sales pitch

he's right on the long-term and most of the time, but as ray dalio says in "paradigm shifts" the 20s could become one of these bad performing 10 years.

can you buy stocks with real estate? or buy precious metals with stocks? you will always need to convert to cash for whatever investment you want to make.

How is he right on the long term? 6000 years of civilizations propering and dying showed one thing, humans create less offspring the more wealthy and secure their environment becomes. This fucks the whole Keynesian ponzi economy.
>some economist selling his ideas to plebs said
Oh I see you are religious.

i doubt he wants to sell anything to me or you

if wealth causes less offspring how do you explain the baby boomers?

>infinte amount of consumers that buy 100 washing machines each
You say this like it isn't true.

>There will always be an infinte amount of consumers that buy 100 washing machines each
But companies diversify and pivot all the time, the good ones do, at least. Who the hell could've predicted the smartphone-socialmedia economy we have now decades ago.

But I am concerned we won't always get those paradigm shifts like computers became.

Post war insecurity.
>I doubt he wants to sell something
Are you literally retarded? Of course the scammer wants to sell his ideas. how do you think that fraud would else become relevant. Economists are worse than priests when it comes to sell shit to plebs

he is 67 something, has more money than he could ever spend, all he does is putting his ideas out for discussion. he doesnt sell anything because he doesnt have to

>putting his ideas out
>doesn't sell anything
Yep, no hope here, it is retarded

>put ideas out for free
call it selling

As said you are retarded if you don't get it why I call it selling an idea. But as mentioned, you come over as religious and doing it for free, so no wonder you can't grasp the concept of "market of ideas"

you might not believe this but there are people who want to discuss things for further insight not to gain any reputation (too old, he was ceo of the most succesful hedgefond ever).

calling everyone retarded who doesnt agree with you is pretty much the concept of "market of ideas", r-right?

Do you see anyone in here (((discusing)))? I'm the only one in here and what I do is shitting in your face and you are asking for more but you are doing it for free so enjoy another shitpost right into your face

you just shit yourself

Attached: 1568738523737.jpg (240x250, 7K)

> What’s if QE is used to pay off debt instead of pump real estate market?
And what is Goldberg going to do w money when he gets his debt back?
Most likely sink it into real estate.
QE devalues your fiat holdings AND your income, while increasing the dollar price of most goods

Hmmm. So I can either get into real estate, keep putting my money in the stock market, Or be guaranteed to lose value over time?
>rocks
Meh... not really a way of generating wealth, but maybe 5% of portfolio as hedge.

Link to Dalio talking about it?