Chainlink CEO, Sergey Nazarov

...talks about the projects roadmap. He also gets asked about the pump and dump article.

twitter.com/JonSnowisLink/status/1175482780030914560?s=19

youtu.be/ulyI_K-TFDI

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-115424.jpg (1080x2160, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dappradar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This interview is amazing

Literal nothingburger. Also, nice repost

Holy fuck we really were delusional, chainlink really is a scam

he didn't speak about roadmap

The level of bullshit coming out of his mouth is astonishing, now I understand why they call him a scam artist, he's good at it.

What did he say about the PnD articles, did he just laugh it off or what

I JUST SOLD ALL MY LINK THAT WAS TERRIBLE

He don't even know what mixicles is, nice
>6:10

>Explain it like it's a fifth grader
>Wants Sergey to go into private confidential transaction mixing with oracles doing offchain computation to a 5th grader.
He literally said the whole point of Mixicles: privacy for smart contracts on public blockchains.

He just said that it was the Coinbase effect and that it happens to literally any coin listed there.

MIXICLES...... TESTICLES

Blamed it on the Coinbase listing and not his 700k dumps

You do realize if the 700k dumps are real we would be at 0.11$?

>if people start building that on the moon, then I’ll go to the moon, and I’ll sell- start giving them oracles so they can build it better
It is it even conceivable for a CEO to be more based than this man?

Attached: 04E49D83-3464-46ED-84DD-C9C2A0F1D2F1.png (279x279, 40K)

What happened here?

Attached: Chainlink.png (1097x765, 77K)

>Blamed
I always wonder what fuders think coinbase or any other exchange doing new listings get their supply from.

this man is obsessed with moons.
Does he still believe it's made of cheese?

What a beautiful man.

what a fucking faggot lair

>700k dumps weren't real
Fucking lmao the amount of delusion in here is astonishing

>Sirgay market sold 700k on Binance
>Believe me dude
>I spammed it so much it must be true

tbqh, hes clearly hinting at galactic oracle networks. once we colonize mars, and go on to discover our brethren (overlords) from the galactic council, as well as others from our immediate universe, they will all use sergeys stinky tokens to dispassionately arbitrate universal contracts!

Interviewer is so fucking dumb.
Sergey: mentions staking
Interviewer: yeah so I really want to talk about Asian markets, we have the best markets here don't we Sergey?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING DUMB WHORE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

she didn't even fucking know the symbol for ETH, she said "ETC" and then when Sergey corrected her she says "oh right, it's ETH".
COINDESK
YOU ARE SUCH SHIT
STOP HIRING DUMB BROADS

It is a crypto blog. Reading this shit and believing anything their bloggers write is sadder than taking a glorified advertiser from the Washington post serious.

Spoken like a Martian slave colony refugee bitch.

Most of the people who hold LINK only understand it on the surface level

i denver undestood chainlink

its erc-20 toke, i.e, it doesnt have even own blockchain like for example digibyte has

nobody can show proof that this chainlink erc-20 token has use case, current status looks like that chainlink has zero use case, i.e. nobody use it

for example ETH, EOS and TRON, they have at least own blockchain and they have proof that they have use case for example dapps platform

dappradar.com/

can anyonen proof that chainlink erc-20 token has any use case?

1989 Tiananmen square

Wut? Bloggers and glorified bloggers working for ad financed publications calling themselves journalists are the worst source of information one can get. What you get from them is put through at least 2 filters, their own bias and the interest of the medium paying them. Relying on journalistic work when primary sources can be obtained with three clicks is just being lazy or a Boomer

Attached: Scammer.png (620x956, 1.02M)

How can chainlink recover from this?

He KNOWS he's fucked. As soon as she mentioned the 700K dumps he IMMEDIATELY changed the subject.

Attached: Scammer2.png (620x956, 1.07M)

Should have then followed up about the 700k what are they for. But good job for someone asking.

Winnie the Pooh

chainlink looks classic total scam

there are no "oracle problem", its just made up, nobody talks cryptoworld about "oracle problem", only Jow Forums chainlink shills

classic scam, they made some complex "problem" that doesnt exist, then they offer solution of it

but how can anyone that has been cryptoworld even one year, can take chainlink seriously, because its just erc-20 token

digibyte, stratis, cloakcoin, etc. etc. coin are far ahead of chainlink, at least they have own blockchain, and they are legimitate cryptocurrencies

and what is this latest mixesl, etc. whatever thing, is it joke or another "oracle problem" that doesnt exist

The threads are unravelling, soon LINK will dump to lower and lower lows. Anons will kill themselves and Jow Forums will be occupied by Indians flogging fake and poor quality medication

Sergey is a simpleton that can't code, he has no clue what testicles do.

I know you're trying to get nulinkers to dump their 17 link life savings, but he didn't do that, at all.

>t. desperate linker pretending everything is OK

When he was talking about "building oracles on the moon", it was in reference to the moon mission and that the singularity is right around the corner

>He also gets asked about the pump and dump article.

ngl he really shouldn't have answered *any* questions in regard to that - or the shit question r.e. asian investors - at all. nothing to do with him and is only bait for the SEC.

this is almost as bad as seeing redditors try to meme lol.
Makes sense I suppose; it likely IS a redditor trying to meme.