I've been dropping 100mg of DMT at a time trying to bribe elder beings who look like the visual representation of the...

I've been dropping 100mg of DMT at a time trying to bribe elder beings who look like the visual representation of the fibonacci sequence to make chainlink $15,000 EOY.

I'm almost there but I need few more people at the negotiating table with strong argumentative skills and knowledge of vibrational wave theory. Anyone who wants to join will yourself towards the purple-ish moving astral mountains on your trip and ask for Saturn.

Attached: 93.jpg (750x559, 83K)

OH GOD! DONT GO! ITS A TRAP!
OH CHRIST!! HELP ME!

I got your back bro. Entering the visualization space ship now

Summoning the demons now

Fr-fren?? U good?

Attached: A8909D0B-480A-4E92-B555-A0B1BB447A39.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Fuck off Saturn fag you have no power here. Either Link will make it based off positive energy and Light or it will not make it at all. Go back to the shadows.

Attached: 69F1E6BC59FB42DEAE04BC35AA39B709_0.gif (225x534, 16K)

Do you vape it?

you cannot petition the implacable elder gods with prayer.

oh no did you invest in saturn? you're going in hell man

i don't have any dmt but i'll be trying to negotiate via tm starting today

I need this to moon so do whatever you need to do. I constantly send good energy to my linkbros

I'm sending this message from the beyond, hopefully I directed the message through the correct gateway hop.

I need some backup.

Attached: 1540131803807.jpg (631x853, 625K)

Dont do this user, faustian bargain.

And what do you have to offer elder beings?
You are just some incel.
Not even the elites like hilldog could offer enough to sway the 2016 election.

nerf saturn

Attached: the god of a thousand names.jpg (2288x1120, 1.37M)

Chainlink is a satanists coin.

Back up is on the way.

Thank you for your work. Godspeed marine you can do this.

Attached: 1566418693171.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

HAHAHAHAHA, OMFG!

THIS IS WHAT CHAINLINK HAS BEEN REDUCED TO! BAHAHAHAHAHA, HOLY SHIT.

You guys are so fucking embarassing. Just keep sinking lower and lower.

First you want to hold your cum then you guys and taking loads of drugs to "contact" beings.

You guys are so retarded, it's hilarious. No wonder institutional investors or anyone with more than an iota of brain will steer the fuck clear from your faggy little project.

Even the most coked out, sporadically-violent, shit-head wall street investor would take one look at you guys and laugh. You guys aren't even the preschool version of investors, you're simply gullible retards that are probably, let's be honest, a gay cult surrounding a russian jabba the hut.

Attached: 1567840455165.jpg (504x732, 153K)

>worlds best fartologist

I need a vacation from this reality.

LINK is for ugly faggots that in real life can't have a beautiful fine ass looking girl. And it's kinda sad but true most linkies are like that. So it is empowerment to the cucks who need something to get off on and feel like winning. LINK is always GAY. You faggot linkies need to shut your dick sucking, Nico feet-slurping mouths. You all need to be excommunicated from the living. FFS I don't give a single SHIT about your shitcoin so don't shit on anyone elses. God, I'm sorry that your hard work resulted in the birth of these stupid fuck ups. It's so simple, and yet failed abortions like yourselves who somehow weren't dropped as a child and are just THIS stupid don't get it. I'm sorry for you all, I truly am. I am sorry for your collective families much more though. Especially your mothers. You must have all hit your heads on their slutty ass cunts while being born. 0$ EOY NIGGERS!!!

Attached: 1568399993523.png (945x745, 431K)

this proves only schizos are left on this chainlink board

Who put forth the proposition?

cope