Take a fixed rate loan out of the bank

>Take a fixed rate loan out of the bank
>Buy BTC and gold
>Wait for bank collapse, debt default or hyperinflation, whichever happens due to the current state of world economy
>BTC and gold skyrocket
>Loan is now defaulted or inflated to a fraction of what it was before

It's so easy frens, try and prove my strategy wrong.

Attached: 1568817086421.jpg (1665x2354, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/ask/answers/07/mortgage-lender-bankrupt.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Wait for bank collapse, debt default or hyperinflation, whichever happens due to the current state of world economy

Attached: womanreactingtocrazy.gif (200x200, 1015K)

lol good luck op

Attached: 1564922786803.jpg (382x346, 42K)

>law that fixed rates are invalid to save banks

Future pink Wojak spammer

I told you, you can't prove me wrong. Read a bit of financial history and you'll see the risk-to-reward ratio is more than worth it.

Attached: 1568864081822.jpg (565x748, 89K)

This is not how you short things
But again, gl hf

Attached: Cheers.jpg (600x400, 26K)

The problem is that we don't know when the banks will collapse. If it takes them 10 years you're credit is fucked and have debt collectors after you.

youre a gd retard. better change your number often to shake the collectors
"someone elses debt, is anothers asset"
if you had some real balls youd but guns and tell them to come get 'em

Gold prices will quadruple overnight
you can't prove me wrong

unironically thats what some of our customers do (I work at a local bank)

Even if the value of my loan stayed the same, Bitcoin and gold are bound to rise way faster than the loan interest.

Attached: 1568919375120.jpg (1080x1350, 217K)

what do they say they are taking the loan for?
take notes on the above

I don't know exactly, probably he needed to buy some machine for work. Client transferred 23 k to coinbase

You still need to pay it retard. They sell your debt to other lenders as part of the bankruptcy process
investopedia.com/ask/answers/07/mortgage-lender-bankrupt.asp

his point is that it wont matter since the debt doesnt have the same worth due to inflation

what he doesnt take into account is that the government might take action to support banks and adjust rates. also his wage wont increase the same as inflation will

>timing the market
You're gonna suck 1000 dicks to get out of poverty, OP. Don't take the same road your mother did it's not worth it.

your model is good based on the rate and the term of the loan. An inflationary wave finally starts next year.
what are the loan details. make sure you keep reserves to service the loan if there is a pause in your income.

Attached: 1567753405744.png (720x644, 31K)

His mother bought bitcoins? Doubtful

it's what i have been doing, then negative interests happened

it's exactly what I did in 2012 with bitcoin now I am the owner of 300'000 bitcoins