/britbiz/ Saturday Night

We've all got wild plans tonight right? Not just sitting in watching chainlink charts?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707–1800).svg.png (1200x720, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

went out yesterday to see all the freshers
so today im just reading dostoevsky

please keep your mental illness generals on Jow Forums with your glowing handlers

shorting GBP because brexit
buying gold

Jesus are you that welsh guy. No one cares, take it to Jow Forums.

Any good? (the book)

I'm Scottish, don't care about brexit cause I'm moving away in a few months anyway but there's profit to be made so why not make it

Moving where?

Switzerland

So you like the EU but move to one of the most eurosceptic countries going?

I'm unable to get off the sofa cus I smashed 3 grams of gear and a bottle of vodka last night.

good lad

Hopefully out and not on Jow Forums

I didn't say that I like or dislike the EU.

Working on my side hustle tonight.

I would rather top myself than go out drinking with bluepilled disgusting normie trash.

Woke up after drinking myself to sleep bc Ill work two an extra day overtime to make some extra shekels. Went to Asda for the weeks grocery shopping. I enjoyed the thots preparing for Freshers and got myself some weed and "raw". I'll spend the night working on my side project, shitpost on Jow Forums and Jow Forums. I'll down some of the remaining rum and call it a night. Maybe I'll have a wank to release some stress and try to regain focus if I get too carried away. Like this blog post. It's been a while since a Brit thread on Jow Forums. What's up brehs?

Unironically trying to impregnate my wife

And anybody who has had sex and tried to do the same knows I'm telling the truth because I'm fucking tired of sex now and can barely coom after 5 days in a row of this

>Not just sitting in watching chainlink charts?

Am I a wanker to actually hold LINK past ATH?

Why not just have sex 2-3 times a week. Doesn't sperm last a few days anyway so going at it every day won't improve odds.

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>Not arbing
>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
>Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

Unironically this or mantic op

Everyone on biz bought at 0.5 brainlet but still good arb

>I'd rather kill myself than be forced to have social interaction!!! Eeeeeee
Have sexual relations

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

Notes from the underground
The first part is amazing, relatable and funny.

If you're a wanker what makes me who entered a week before mainnet and never sold?

Reported for advertising. You have a whole board to shit with that. Leave threads like these you mong.

Dropped a hard eth kek

Stay poor then pajeet

i told Jow Forums if you aren't buying into true you're actually a sub 80IQ haji. 1000 TPS 1 and 2.0 scaling layers. Don't be retarded.
You can buy true on here and even arbitrage the chinks at OKEX and Bitthumb. Arb bots seem to avoid dexs because it's low volume and they just work with large exchanges. Niggas dont listen

Wanna share anything about that side hustle?

thanks user
side hustle is working had af and being lucky. dropshipping is dead etc.

This
Unironically just flipped 3 eth kek

>Unironically just flipped 3 eth kek
Based

Where me fookin’ lads at.

Attached: F1BBFFA2-16EA-4260-ABD5-D9641665DE46.jpg (250x216, 9K)

Yep dude
2020 soon = retirement

The 2020 Halvening gurentees it. Just wait for the bear market crash, buy Bitcoin and hold. Get rich 2020, 2021 at the latest

Yep that is the plan anyway

here

Are you doing it off the books or are you going full goy? Are you operating as yourself or through a company? What do you want to share with your bagholding fren?

Unironically want to get into dealing cocaine desu lads

I keep everything in crypto for now
Until 2021 then i disappear
There are some good arb opportunities it posted already

In what world is that worth it? Huge risks, huge punishments and no social good. At least deal weed or grow mushrooms to sell. Not fucking coke.

You'll probably just start using it non stop and blow your dopamine system away.

Oh you're the shill. I was retarded
I've been thinking about shrooms tbqh. Hard to break into this shit when you're autistic and forced yourself into isolation. Maybe I should try some

I was thinking of just selling it to dumb fresher's and mix it with pro plus caffeine tablets

>shill
ok dude

Yeah go for it, Jow Forums will be greatly improved without you.

>Implying dealers don't do this anyway

Cut it with dextrose & caffeine pills 2/3 - 1/3 mix.

>70275

this

kek

At yers mums house giving her the BBC

>SEE YOU AT THE PUB?

nice gem desu thx

get some yohimbine hcl and take zinc it'll boost your sex drive and give you rock hard erections and big loads. good luck brother

broscience