Guys what do about automation? What do????

Guys what do about automation? What do????

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-213507.png (2340x1080, 2.43M)

You know the answer, fren

Attached: D03CA31D-CD1E-4181-A4D6-A791B1E51EDE.png (638x532, 522K)

Prepare to starve. Most people have low skills or mediocre ones that can be replicated by a machine. Most people will be obsolete in the next ten years and with the government being run by those profiting from the automation you can be sure they won't work to keep you alive.

build sabotage drones

It's not that hard, really. Just vote Yang

nothing, it's a good thing when all the useless people finally die

Look it's actually really simple. If they don't need working people, they will just cull them. UBI is just a political power strategy. You see once most of the population is relatively calm with UBI, you can start stripping away freedoms with new bills while the dumbasses are enjoying their UBI. More surveillance, more media bs, more gun restriction laws. This goes until you have no way to fight back if they want to kill you. Of course since the elites are probably really fucked up and degenerate, they might do some hunger games stuff with the people or force a lot of people into some weird ass degeneracies. Maybe some massive occultist sacrifices. You know I don't really like americans. They are fat, ignorant, no culture, overall really fucking ugly and stupid, but the only thing they have going is guns. USA is literally the final frontier for freedom and the reason for it is the massive amount of guns the population holds. Every fucking redneck in the middle of nowhere is ready to kill a (((gov agent))) who is coming to confiscate their guns, with his AR-15.

Attached: honkparliament.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

I get paid to automate . I have a job for the foreseeable future

The truth is exact opposite: if people are more comfortable with UBI, they have more security and more free time to oppose the government doing corrupt shit. Kys

Get into high end service industry. The rich fags will still want some hot girl or bloke to service them. Human interraction will become a commodity. Or bet it all in crypto and join the suicide cult Jow Forums if it goes wrong.

Kek

But in all seriousness: IT-Professionals will be the only to make it in the next 20 years...the rest of us will get problems

And i say this as medical doctor. With good automatisation and robotics even at least 75% of all doctors arent needed

This

Systems are brittle and maintaining them is costly. You can automate some things but You can’t replace good judgement.

I think medical industry has growing demand but westerners have made sickness too profitable so high degree of inefficiency by design

>more free time to browse social media
>due to ubi rent prices rise
>more free time to work more
>more free money to drink more
>more shit to consume
It's the opposite. People aren't going to be researching some conspiracy theories about the gov just suddenly. They'll be voting for the same people who promise to keep UBI. Nobody thinks logically when voting for a candidate. Everybody picks a side and then they will stay with that side even if it turns out the side is fucking retarded. Is the current climate change protests opposing the gov? It's just problems placed for people so they can feel like they are opposing something when in reality everything is controlled.

I'll just put my UBI into BTC every month

we have to start a commune and become the 21th century amish and brainwash our daughters with the bible so they dont become sluts.

Learn how to maintain the machines or choose a career nearly impossible to automate.

B-but, you will die.

i own the machines by then

You try and get government to protect jobs. That's what my union is doing. We're trying to explain to these politicians that machines dont pay taxes and they dont vote.

Take a trade maintaining, repairing, programming automated systems. I saw the future coming and am reaping the benefits big league. Tfw only 2 year degree

Attached: IMG_20190918_091908_756.jpg (750x568, 83K)

>I saw the future coming and am reaping the benefits big league.
Oh really? Prove it. Let's see how much you earn.

115k this year, but I also just started my first job in this industry. It's all uphill from here.

i can tell whats going to happen.
Therell be a world war iii and theyll kill us useless neets with nuclear bombs.
So yeah get a bunker.

Attached: maintain.jpg (500x375, 178K)

This is fucking stupid. Code monkeys are going to be the first to lose their fucking jobs. Already working on it at google. We collect code, we use ai to analyze code monkey interns. IT is a fucking joke. Why would they need to hire any of us when some H1B will do it for bare minimum.

You think you will have a job repairing the machines? Do you know how many fucking people are about to lose their jobs? Fuck you, fuck google, fuck ai, fuck automation. But most of all fuck kikes

at least they can't automate you parents

Never voted in an election before. Was cinsidering it last time, to vote for Trump. Am considering it this time for neet bux. Completely abolish all the welfare systems and everyone just gets a flat amount. Would stay a neet at that point. Current am one and am trying to succeed finacially from either a game I'm developing or the stock market.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-143514.jpg (819x998, 531K)

You DID invest some of your crypto profits in a family farm in the country, right? Because you'd have to be an absolute fucking retard if you didn't see this coming ages ago.

low almond poster right here folks
do tell us what the welfare crowd is doing with all their free time?

make money from fuck prostitute

Automation will kill all jobs. Investing is the only remaining way to earn money, invest into Howdoo and you will be rich as fuck in the future!

Attached: 1554578196986.webm (710x400, 1.85M)

That's terrifying.

Rip everyone in that town.
I don't know ye bastids but i'll miss ye bastids.

Attached: Sad.png (139x185, 36K)

BITCLOUD PRO
GO GO GO

Attached: bpro.jpg (1092x590, 186K)

truly retarded, it'll go as follow :
>get UBI, be comfy for a while
>"the ZOG decided you aren't a good goy, you refused to go to the daily shoah rememberance prayer, no free goymoney for you anymore"
>starve to death
>everyone comply to everything asked by the gubment to keep receiving UBI
>soon enough : "to save the planet (((we))) decided that to keep receiving your welfare check you need to get sterilized"
>it's either starve or get sterilized
>500 000 000 in constant balance with nature illuminati plan : completed

Attached: 1567043009382.jpg (754x509, 107K)

And what difference does it make if we don't get UBI then.
We either die fast or slow, and I would prefer slowly because that actually gives us time to organize which we still haven't started doing.

Cope. You're not a programmer, are you?

yeah not ominous at all. We can all blame the cucks slaving away at amazon making this shit possible

Be an owner. Own property, stocks in companies pioneering automation, and robots themselves. That's my strategy anyway. The future is cyberpunk, not utopian.

Attached: 1545762280220.gif (500x200, 2M)

I am a code monkey. I already told you what I do in my post you fucking kike

Automation is good. It is the inherent contradiction of capitalism. On one hand it lowers the cost of production and makes previously expensive, high quality, and diverse goods available for less than before. As it progresses, it lowers cost of living because everything can be made more efficiently and without paying for human labor, which arguably makes life better and cheaper so you don't have to work as much.

On the other hand, by removing human labor from the equation, it removes the only way capitalists can extract surplus value, which is through making a worker produce for longer in a given day than is necessary to recoup what they are being paid. For more clarification, read like the first few chapters of Kapital Vol 1 regarding necessary labor time. Basically, a worker can produce goods for a capitalist up to the point where he has produced value equal to his daily wage, but under capitalism they are made to work for longer, beyond that point, and all the value after that point is referred to as surplus value, does not contribute to the workers' pay, and in the arithmetic of capitalism that is how a business owner profits.

Unlike a human, a robot can work all day but it depreciates constantly--- it always transforms its own value through wear and use into the value of the products. In other words, it cannot be exploited. So by automation, capitalists are actually reducing more and more the "surplus value" that they can extract. In a perfectly automated world, production would be like a thermodynamically closed system; the price of products would be exactly equal to sum of all the raw material, parts, machines, and general non-human-labor costs that went into its making.

You could say that they just jack up prices of a product higher than the cost of making it, but system-wide that doesn't work for very long because of competition.

People dependent on the government for their well-being can't defy that government.

Regardless, we're at the point where really blatant violence isn't necessary, unless the people on top really are as dumb as the cattle below. They can just hand out UBI for a couple generations while quietly sterilizing the population.
Nobody is going to think it's a good idea to subsidize a growing population of non-contributors with extremely valuable finite resources.

There is also an issue with the consumers of the products, typically the human labour that makes the products, being replaced by automation. Without human labour there will be no wage to purchase the products. Consumption will drop and undermine the system as the products become near worthless due to over supply and low demand.

I got into Jow Forums and crypto because I was paranoid about automation/the book 'four futures,' I worried I wouldn't be on the lifeboat when they pull up the ladder.

Thanks for this. Finally something that's not "all in on link".

Are they delivering packages!!!!?
That's my fucking job, i slave away everyday delivering burgers their packages in the heat. But I'm getting by with it for now. I will shoot any one of those fucki g drones if I see them, MY JOB
THEY NEED ME

Omfg what is this lmao

>Automation will kill all jobs.

No. There are things that cannot be done even with bleeding edge future fantasy tech. Or they can be but it costs more to automate than it does to hire a bioslave i mean valued employee.

>In a perfectly automated world, production would be like a thermodynamically closed system; the price of products would be exactly equal to sum of all the raw material, parts, machines, and general non-human-labor costs that went into its making.

Free energy cloud chasing.

I´m doing just that user, doing just that.

>With good automatisation and robotics even at least 75% of all doctors arent needed
Red pill me on this please?

What do you mean?

This is correct. In fact, there was an economic crisis in Haiti during the existence of slavery, where there was a surplus of goods and not enough of a purchasing class. Slaves were freed, in part, to supplement the ranks of waged workers who could actively purchase and contribute to consumption.

Only humans are capable of creating surplus value. Under full automation, the only way capitalists can profit is by selling goods for higher than they cost to produce. The only way that can be done is through robust intellectual property and copyright laws--- if you "own" an idea, formula, or manufacturing method, only you can use it to sell at a markup and no competitors can legally compete. Competition for the production of one given product is what creates an arms race of undercutting and keeping prices as close as possible to the actual cost of production. This is one big argument against IP beyond the a purely philosophical one.

The basic phenomenon of commodity fetish is another way that people begin to perceive the value of a product as unrelated to the material forces behind its production and see it as autonomous and arbitary. By alienation (of ourselves from the forces/people at work behind production, of consumers from labor, and ultimately of people from other people), the price of a product can be arbitrarily set. I think branding is super powerful force that contributes to this alienation, and it appeals to the reality that we are all irrational our primary relationship to reality is emotional and not logical.

If in such a society goods could be produced at pretty much no cost, then consumers would barely have to work, or the goods would be free. As crazy as it sounds.

Only way I want to live in the future is if it looks like Blade Runner 2049

I rather die than let all these welfare pajets get more free money to keep reproducing!!

You see it coming but yet do nothing.. I went to work programming the machines that will replace you.. get a job in Automation fren..

True become the machines frend and they will spare your life!! Its the only way frends

>That's my fucking job
not anymore wagie
enjoy starving kek