XMR

Can someone help explain to me why this isn’t showing the same speculative excitement as BTC? Is it because it doesn’t have an absolutely fixed future supply? The trackability of BTC seems to give this, another POW coin, and advantage in a lot of real world uses. It’s more like cash than BTC because of how fungible it is. Should I be stacking a shit ton of this?

Attached: 2D9C7F01-2CDE-412F-8CC5-0623B2073C71.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/post/39724/okex-korea-delisting-all-privacy-coins-including-monero-zcash-and-dash-as-these-violate-fatfs-travel-rule
cryptobriefing.com/zcash-defunct-initiative-deloitte-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinking that there is any rhyme or reason to crypto markets

The fact Monero hasn't mooned is proof the markets are 1000000% rigged

Remember crypto markets are anything but rational, if something has better tech it doesn't mean it will moon.

Hushcoin founder just BTFO all xmr fags, even fluffypony can’t cope

Attached: 617B0984-7F69-4848-A26C-46E19D442D19.png (828x1792, 395K)

nothing to do with the infinite inflation supply, right guys?

Attached: m2qfwm7glhl21.jpg (710x675, 64K)

Isnt zcash far better though?

All privacy coins will be banned in the US over the next couple years

1st of all checked

2nd, market makers hate XMR due to ASIC resistance. Invest in AMD, buy a ryzen and mine or just straight up accumulate XMR, it's The Tits

Bitcoin should have just been XMR.

>privacy in 2019

Attached: 3b72ya.jpg (666x374, 77K)

Why do people still use bitcoin? Xmr improved on it in every way

It's been proven that the fat fuck founder hid stuff in the code that allows him to print XMR at will into his wallets. Because of the privacy features of Monero we don't even know the total supply of XMR so this is undetectable. Look into ZCash for a non-scam privacy coin.

>it’s been proven

Source required

its just a hobby shitcoin user. nothing more.
its value will continue to decline.

ZEC is the chosen privacy coin.

Have a look at the code yourself if you don't believe me. Obesity is correlated with the personality traits of laziness and deception so I don't know why people insist on blindly trusting Ricardo.

Because no one cares about XMR anymore its an outdated piece of shit. All eyes are on Beam these days.

nobody gives a fuck about beam. the only privacy coin with any real reach is ZEC, and lucky for you it's finally bottomed out. Coinbase and Gemini both have this coin listed....why do you think that is? cause it has a future as one of the few majors that will still be here a few years from now.

All you just prove is your lack of knowledge over Monero's actual founder.

Oh look another XMR pedo who thinks Satoshi is behind monero.

Bullish fud. Same fud happened to bitcoin in its early days.

How come 90% of all transacations on Beam are unsheiled then? Nobody uses it for privacy at all. Not only that, it cant scale and it will never scale. Stop living in the past with your Boomer tier tech. Beam will have better privacy than Zec btw after they finish their MW lelantus implementation.

fuck everything else

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 7.37.06 PM.png (350x303, 24K)

90% of transactions on Zec are unsheileded*

this is the 2nd time in 24hrs this grin shit is shilled

no. kys scammer.

>20% dev fee
>non-scam

Attached: 1517034890445s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

>stronger privacy
>"outdated by Beam"

Attached: 1536010891091.jpg (500x500, 54K)

kek imagine buying a ticket to federal prison. that's what you get with xmr. congrats on this seriously

theblockcrypto.com/post/39724/okex-korea-delisting-all-privacy-coins-including-monero-zcash-and-dash-as-these-violate-fatfs-travel-rule

if that's true then everyone who uses dollars goes with em. dollars are even more private and anonymous with a history of being used by the worst people in the world

>hould I be stacking a shit ton of this?

I, XMR is leading the market movements, it is not coupled with BTC anymore. Smart money is behind monero now.

Attached: bull market.jpg (400x427, 53K)

Moneros tail emission is important in many ways. Unfortunally this board is populated with inbreds, so a real discussion happens somewhere else.

THE REASON IS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD BLOCKCHAIN TO PARTICIPATE

FAKE AND GAY

Zcash is "establishment" backdoored trusted setup coin

Attached: 1a1.jpg (972x897, 109K)

Safex is better than Monero
Monero = Shittero

Attached: IMG_20190913_163909.jpg (706x393, 53K)

Deloitte says it is defunct because no serious commercial entity can afford to have backdoors into their privacy.

cryptobriefing.com/zcash-defunct-initiative-deloitte-blockchain/

Attached: 1b4.png (890x323, 50K)

>THE REASON IS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD BLOCKCHAIN TO PARTICIPATE
NO, YOU DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOCKCHAIN TO PARTICIPATE, you inbread fuck.