Welp boys, next week we find out if gpi link really is chainlink. if not...

welp boys, next week we find out if gpi link really is chainlink. if not, expect a drop in price lololol good luck to everyone

Attached: 345357.jpg (280x180, 11K)

What day is the gpi link presentation?

sub dollar end of this week
guaranteed

nobody expects link to be mentioned at sibos. we are waiting for staking, not sibos

Stop lying Manvinder.

Positive vibes only!

looking through the sibos program, all 4 days (mon-thurs) has different presentations about swift gpi so who really knows

Don't listen to the trannys saying this is link. If it were, Sergey would be at sibos. He wouldn't be off in china, reading the same slides for the 100th time.

Im 50/50. I was somewhat expecting link to announce this past week.

this is the truth as harsh as it is to accept, linkies. use your brains here...

he wasn't at that oracle presentation either

I do
100% sibos will be showcasing their dlt linkage chainlink
Even if serg isnt there

We know. It is yet another low volume short term pump and dump attempt like that germ conference shit. Everybody who knows what Link is is waiting for the finishing and integration of service agreements onto mainnet, not some low quality hopium by swing linkers

>Don't listen to the trannys saying this is link. If it were, Sergey would be at sibos. He wouldn't be off in china, reading the same slides for the 100th time.

SWIFT are already a smartcontract customer since 2017, so why the fuck would smartcontract go to their expo in 2019? they're not going to get any new customers from it or, more importantly, get new dev mindshare from it. the SWIFT smart oracle is a chainlink oracle. you literally cannot refute this.

cant wait to buy back at $1, sold at 3.90. you can bet swift and chainlink will never actually say the word chainlink in any of this. remember: chainlink is anti hype

Post trades or fuck off

yet, you cannot prove this. there is literally nothing connecting chainlink to swift gpi link or even r3. as a fellow marine, prove me wrong

fuck off numarine

user, a person that isn't even sergey announced earlier this week that chainlink is officially the go between for banks. it was a french literal who swift employee. weirder things have happened than a conference being all about link despite sergey not being present

That was Laslo Szabo and he doesn't have any connection to swift that I'm aware of

ill neck if it isnt fuck this im tired of the rat race

yeah nah i've been holding since pre-binance, my stack and lap hog dwarf your equivalent endowments. i wish there was substance to this bullshit but there aint friendo

Attached: 1558674261010.gif (2852x1378, 740K)