We pumping bois

$ching$ching

Attached: 1526415067936.jpg (600x606, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuyV6G6atoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Planned Parenthood is a Fetus Farm.

Yeah it's $2 tonight.

>3 cents

what he FUCK was that??!!

Are you the same user who posts the "eric holder had paul walker assasinated" thing? Spread the message user. You are doing god's work

Extremely based

Attached: 1562093237561.jpg (608x960, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yuyV6G6atoQ

I'm liking this trend lads
If you haven't bought in yet I suspect this is your last chance before the moon

Attached: 1568544636009.png (586x522, 236K)

Never forget.

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe.jpg (960x540, 40K)

based on what? it's hard to imagine it can go over 2.00

You stupid cunts make these threads and the price instantly stops going up. Fucking kys OP.

Presentation today, Teeka recommendation, SIBOS

again what are people basing their moon predictions on? especially after it dumped after 4.00

Charts, news, developments, gut feeling? I want to believe, but give me some evidence. anything

so meaningless hype and an introduction from a nobody?

*recommendation

Things have mooned with way less going on and we know with Link it's only a matter of time.

Manvinder Madness Manifests Mumbai Meltdown.

The presentation was literally nothing.

you guys are retards

the dump is over we went all the way down to the 200 ma and its only upwards from here

buy a bag now or get fucking rekt in a few months by this price action

Based redpill user

why is chain link going up

do i buy in now

>especially after it dumped after 4.00

"I can't fucking BELIEVE the price go UP. THEN IT GO DOWN? IT DUMPED. PUMP AND DUMPED, THE PRICE IS DUMPING. LINK IS DUMPING, LOOK AT IT, IT DUMPED. THE PRICE DUMPED. IT WILL NEVER GO UP, I MEAN DID YOU SEE HOW IT DUMPED? THE PRICE DUMPED. IT'S DUMPING, BIG FAT DUMP."

You should sell, user. Sell now, before it "dumps" again.

dyor you clinical newfag.
and yes.

Based and Satanic paedos have infiltrated the highest levels of government pilled

No we are not you lying sack of ****. Gave me a boner for no reason

>"I can't fucking BELIEVE the price go UP. THEN IT GO DOWN? IT DUMPED. PUMP AND DUMPED, THE PRICE IS DUMPING. LINK IS DUMPING, LOOK AT IT, IT DUMPED. THE PRICE DUMPED. IT WILL NEVER GO UP, I MEAN DID YOU SEE HOW IT DUMPED? THE PRICE DUMPED. IT'S DUMPING, BIG FAT DUMP."

no u

when will we hit ATH?

Here’s a question??? How in the fuck did chainlink get listed on coinbase if smartcontract never talks to exchanges? Was it user demand ? Because we all know ther were only 20k wallets in June

Chainlink BTFO

Chainlink shills dont have arguments, all they have is their chainlink memes, but that dont change fact that chainlink has zero use case, it has no own blockchain and its just useless erc-20 token

Pull back from this pump will be a bitch, sub 1.5 for a final shake out

BLING BLING DOLLA DOLLA

They bought it with cash like everyone else. They listed it right after binance announced they'd have to cut off US customers. Guess who was right there to pick up that slack?

Coinbase makes so much fucking money your head would spin if you found out

Chainlink and SmartContract are separate legal entities.

i've been thinking of converting most of my savings to usdc to collect the interest and stop doing business with traditional banks

BROS ITS GOING DOWN WTF

>slow pumps to 1.89
>looks like its going to hit $2
>all of a sudden some faggot comes in and dumps
what in the fuck is going on? its pretty damn clear that chainlink is going to go past $2 this week naturally.

OH NO NO NO LINKIES BTFO

if it goes back to sub 1.60, I will buy 1 or 2k

Stfu you stupid nigger. You don't understand shit. Link is btcs bitch. As is every alt.

i'm going to be buy some no matter the price here in a few days.
What are you trying to say here? LINK has been moving upwards regardless of what btc has been doing for about 4 days now. It keeps slowly rising after each dump. Go look at the charts.

Not sure. Doesn't look like it's able to break past 1.90 and when BTC dumps, the whole market dumps, if BTC dumps again LINK will fall below 1.80 as well.

all this means is that another 700k dump is just around the corner

Sergey used up almost all the ICO money on Jow Forums shills. Now he dumps 700k LINK periodically.

I'm saying you are a faggot reddit user and should fucking neck yourself you joke kike nigger faggot. ;)

>seething because he didn't get in at $0.20

never go to reddit.